Prophet Muhammed (pbuh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safiyah_

Assalamu aleikum

A christian friend asked me a big question.

he asked: the prophet (pbuh) married to Aisha and at the age of 9 they had intercourse. He asked if i didn't think it's kinda pedophilic..
Howx can I best explain this to him?

thanks
hope i don't offend anybody

x

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

You have not offended anybody ukhti..no worries :)..this a common question amongst non-Muslims..it is an issue however...that has been discussed on TTI too many times to count...if you use the search engine on the top right side of the site ukhti..you will inshallah find numerous threads discussing it which you can read through to get your answer(s)...

you can also use www.islamqa.com or www.islamweb.net to find further information as they both have search engines which are very easy to locate and use (if you use either one of the sites you won't have to wreck through *so many* threads..so they are a bit more convenient than TTI..I will be honest with you)..

If you need any further assistance in locating materials regarding the issue..please contact me and I will inshallah help you the best I can

May Allah Bless you and Guard you..Ameen

(thread closed due to the repetitiousness of the question..and the abundance of information provided for it)

:wasalam:

Status
Not open for further replies.