Queen Elizabeth

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:) aslam o alaikum

brother, i honestly dont like the title cuz its not true, u said something which is not true some peron might read it and start spreading the rumour and now ur getting their sin too :) i wud suguest u change it

RandyJackson

Yes. Mind you the last line was : "Ok, maybe its not true :) "

And I don't see how its misleading. Unless if you're planning to marry the queen. In that case, DO NOT MARRY HER, BROTHER! She's not a Muslim.

Amir_of_spain DO NOT PROPOSE YET!

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Everyone needs to take a chill pill please.

Okk...brother RandyJackson, I think brother Amir_of_Spain said that because your title was a bit...ermm...well...it wasnt very *good* :shymuslima1: Some people might read just the title and then start spreading rumors. Like not everyone will take the time to *read* exactly whats in your thread, you know.

Maybe changing the title will be better :) Call it "Queen Elizabeth wearing Hijab :D" Maybe it wouldnt be "misleading" then, would it?

Okk...if I made things worse, then I'm very sorry :redface:

*runs away*

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
We have to cofirm the news before we spread in to the world.There is nohing says on the video she converted to Islam .
If the information is not confirmed and we spread it ,its called rumors .I would suggest to change the title of this thread..

waaleikum salam

RandyJackson

Brother Ayman, now that you're on that issue, Pharoah accepted Islam and Allah saved him from drowning. What happened afterwards? I've always been curious.

rightpath_357

:D:D:D:D lol- i hope it's true- maybe she was wearing a disguise- lol- to get away from her annoying family\ protection guards :lol:

;)
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

hana*

i know..why is everyone so serious, gosh- we can have a laugh you know!!! :D :D

Gareth, what was the joke that you made that nobody liked?

ayman is correct, pharoah didnt become a Muslim, and yes the people thought that Omar's donkey would become a muslim before he did. subhanAllah