question for sisters - need help with clothing

aless

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh

I am looking to buy a one-piece overhead abaya that fits around the face and that goes all the way down to the feet.... and also preferebly (but not necessarily) that can be opened and closed from the front (am i making sense?)- thwe reason why I am asking is that all overhead abayas that I see are open on the v neck line bacause it's meant to go together with the niqab while I am not wearing the niqab -
i would be able to go to a shop in London or buy it online...

can anyone give me suggestions for places to go (online or offline) and buy something like that I've been looking for this for quite some time now but did not quite find what I am looking for yet, im actually thinking of making it myself but i am not such a great seamstress :blackhijab:

thanks!! :shymuslima1:

new muslimah

assalamu alaikum

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
:salam2:

aless, if I'm not wrong you live around Tooting... there is a shop there where I've found the abaya you mentioned mash'Allah! Have u tried there?

aless

aless, if I'm not wrong you live around Tooting... there is a shop there where I've found the abaya you mentioned mash'Allah! Have u tried there?

ermm!! I went to the shops around Tooting but didn't see the overhead abayas!! which shop do you mean?
Salam

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
:salam2: aless,

there's a shop on the side of Nandos restaurant, not far from it anyway, it has got some nice things mash'Allah! I've been there few weeks ago and seen the head abaya you mentioned mash'Allah!