question

if hidayah comes from Allah, then how come christian missionaries convert muslims from islam to christianity. especially in places like indonesia, malaysia, bangladesh, nigeria or india.

does Allah stop guiding these muslims so they are proselytized this way?

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
It's not Allah that stops them from being guided it's them that stop allowing Allahs guidance to lead their lives. A person weak in their faith will fall for many things. When Allahs guidance is your way of life no one can take that from you. And if you choose otherwise then yes you will be

A Kashmiri

Satan misleads by wealth and children- Worldly gains.

Chrisitan missionaries- use same tactics of wealth & worldly gains to mislead servents of Allah

وَاسْتَفْزِزْ مَنِ اسْتَطَعْتَ مِنْهُمْ بِصَوْتِكَ وَأَجْلِبْ عَلَيْهِم بِخَيْلِكَ وَرَجِلِكَ وَشَارِكْهُمْ فِي الأَمْوَالِ وَالأَوْلادِ وَعِدْهُمْ وَمَا يَعِدُهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ إِلاَّ غُرُورًا
17:64 (Asad) Entice, then, with thy voice such of them as thou canst, and bear upon them with all thy horses and all thy men, [77] and be their partner in [all sins relating to] worldly goods and children, [78] and hold out [all manner of] promises to them: and [they will not know that] whatever Satan promises them is but meant to delude the mind.

Satan has no power over people who are true in faith.

Most of the times - Christian missionaries fail instead of putting billions of dollars in the process of converting muslims world around.

إِنَّ عِبَادِي لَيْسَ لَكَ عَلَيْهِمْ سُلْطَانٌ وَكَفَى بِرَبِّكَ وَكِيلاً (17:65)

17:65 (Asad) "(And yet,] behold, thou shalt have no power over [such of] My servants [as place their trust in Me]: [80] for none is as worthy of trust as thy Sustainer

Alhamdullilah Islam is the fastest growing religion and Satan is failing badly.

Wasallam

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2:

I'm from India, so I share how they work here...

Christian missionaries convert people by luring them with money and deceit.

I personally know one of one Christian Missionary who made thousands of video CD' containing a fake video of a fake sect of Islaam called "Jamaat Al Muslimeen Al Essivi(After Peophet Jesus, Eesa)"

Fake sect because there is no so such sect.

Fake video because the gathering that they showed doesnot exist, it was creatde to fool Muslims.

It shows people praying Salaah jut like Muslims do. After Salaah it shows that the Imam opens a book and starts reading to the people.

Any Muslim would think that are Muslim, praying Slaah and Imaam explaining them the Quran. But, no the book is Bible.

Instead of Muslim being fooled, the Missionary himslef accepted Islaam...After he came in contact with a Brother who gave him Dawah.

Unfortunately, this doesnot happen all the time. Some times they are able to fool poor and ignorant Muslims...

Also, important Note: In India the majority of people who Christsian Missionaries convert are not Muslims but Low Caste Hindus.

I will put the video on youtube sometime and share with you all folks..InshaAllah

:wasalam:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
not only guidance but misguidance is also frm Allah.

He guides whom He wills and He misguides whom He wills. and He is most justful and most merciful.

but we shd keep on going good deeds.

and Allah is source of all good.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
I am sure if you sit the people who convert down (aside from the fact that they are mostly poor and/or uneducated individuals) they lack knowledge in Islam..you might stomp them with a question such as "what are the pillars of Iman?"..they will think you are talking about "the pillars of Islam!"

Now imagine you ask them about the three main principles within Tawheed!..they'll probably look at you like you're speaking an ancient language!

Guidance is from Allah (swt)..yes..of course..BUT..sobhanallah..tell me about a person who woke up one day WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE of Islam because Allah Guided him/her..guidance doesn't mean a wisdom miracleously instilled within you..and neither does it mean the end of a struggle..on the contrary..sobhanallah..when someone is guided that's when their struggle *begins*

Ignorance & poverty can swirl man in the hurricanes of darkness until he makes the initiative to eliminate one of the two on *his own*..and until he develops that initiative..there will be those extending to him THORNY STAFFS with the supposed "claim" of *I am here to save*

safiya58

I agree with sister a_muslimah. not everyone who is born to a muslim family is muslim... many are just muslim by name but don´t really believe in it bec lack of knowledge and ignorance.... I even meat a guy he said he believes in Allah but not the last day....

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member

I agree with you that many Muslims who are ignorant of Islaam usually apostate.

But, declaring them to be "Not Muslims", is Takfeer. which is a very BIG DEAL.

We donot do takfeer of general mass of Muslims...We assume them to Muslims until they do/say something knowingly which takes them out of Islaam.

Please donot do Takfeer of ignorant Muslim, it is one of the Aqeedah of Ahl Us Sunnah Wa Jamaah to assume all Muslims to be Muslims until proven otherwise.

muthmainnah

I'm from India, so I share how they work here...

Christian missionaries convert people by luring them with money and deceit.

Yes, that's right, many muslims in indonesia who convert to christianity because of this worldly matter, they are poor people with little faith in Islam, and when this missionaries offer them money, food and good education then they converted. it's so sad..they had sold their paradise with little price and bought hell. Na'udzu billahi min dzalik! (may Allah protect us from it)

but in Indonesia, many christians who convert to Islam are those who seek knowledge about Islam and understand it's benefit, i.e some christian scholars, priests, etc, but when you look at who converted to christianity, they are those who have very weak faith on Islam.

May Allah strengthen our Iman and let us die in Islam. Amin

safiya58

I agree with you that many Muslims who are ignorant of Islaam usually apostate.

But, declaring them to be "Not Muslims", is Takfeer. which is a very BIG DEAL.

We donot do takfeer of general mass of Muslims...We assume them to Muslims until they do/say something knowingly which takes them out of Islaam.

Please donot do Takfeer of ignorant Muslim, it is one of the Aqeedah of Ahl Us Sunnah Wa Jamaah to assume all Muslims to be Muslims until proven otherwise.

yes brother you are right. but when one say that he belives in Allah but not in His angels the last day and is talking bad about His prophets, etc. then he is not a muslim, is he?

peacetrain

why can they not do the same?

Yes, that's right, many muslims in indonesia who convert to christianity because of this worldly matter, they are poor people with little faith in Islam, and when this missionaries offer them money, food and good education then they converted. it's so sad..they had sold their paradise with little price and bought hell. Na'udzu billahi min dzalik! (may Allah protect us from it)

but in Indonesia, many christians who convert to Islam are those who seek knowledge about Islam and understand it's benefit, i.e some christian scholars, priests, etc, but when you look at who converted to christianity, they are those who have very weak faith on Islam.

May Allah strengthen our Iman and let us die in Islam. Amin

If that the case brother, since Muslim missionaries have more money, why can they not do the same?

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
brother i really dont understand why do these people do such stuffs, and allah does not stop them , ya ! in a way allah does, but allah locks thier heart and sees that how much does satan try to remove them from islam , so allah keeps watching, and watching, if people go on with satan , then allah locks thier heart...

fada_all

salam alikom

to give a ver short and much important answer is :إنك لا تهدي من أحببت لكن الله يهدي من يشاء**
allah guides who wants to be guided
and allah knows more