Questions that bug Muslims

*Jasmine*

We have answers and answered to all questions posted by non-muslim including some stupid questions. But the thing that bug us the muslim that even after given answers with proof not only from muslim sources but also their own scriptures, yet they keep asking same stupid questions. We only realised later that we talking to a closed minded person who had pre-fixed his/her mentality before coming to us.

totally with you ! when some ignorants come with their own weird concepts and ask over and over and try to act clever and never learn and you become actually confused about the reason of being here .

but i want to ask the lady what bugs you or you the have the ultimate peace that makes you never be bugged ?

salek

sister, thanks for your comment

totally with you ! when some ignorants come with their own weird concepts and ask over and over and try to act clever and never learn and you become actually confused about the reason of being here .

but i want to ask the lady what bugs you or you the have the ultimate peace that makes you never be bugged ?

thanks you said something that really make sence. i don't know what is their design actually, it seems they just wanna make us focusing something else than islam and Allah swt.

palestine

Servant of Allah
Yeah because every non muslim is out to attack muslims. That was sarcasm a common reaction to a incrediby stupid statment. I was genuanly intrested in what questions can bug muslims. As a vegan I have a whle list of questions that bug me. I came on this site because I have really liked every muslim I have met and i wanted to learn more about the religon from a wide variety of people. But if I had met you before; i would have agreed with every islamahobic statment there was. Sorry If I hurt your feelings.

personally, i have not read anything bad from your threads so far. there's nothing wrong about asking questions. it's the key to learning. you have not said anything offensive. so please continue to ask God willing and those who are willing to answer will answer. including myself. so please do not hesitate because of a few remarks. thanks in advance.:)

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
SubhaanAllaah, the way some people are talking on here...

Like I have always said, alhamdulillaah I never got to properly meet Muslims before I became Muslim, as I don't know what I would have thought!

Islaam is perfect, the Muslims are not.

And the strange attitude that has been shown on this thread, the "we know the truth so nothing hurts us or bothers us and your not Muslim so ha!", then what kind of da'wah is that? I say to the ones who have made the silly comments on here that they should go and study da'wah, learn the rulings on da'wah and its regulations, learn how to give da'wah correctly and be a good example in all things.
Do you think this is how the Prophet (sallAllaahu 'alaihi wasalaam) was?

Are you aware that once the Sahaabi Abu Hurayrah (radiyAllaahu 'anhu) gave da'wah to his mother (who was a mushrik - disbeliever/polytheist) and she responded badly to his da'wah, she even spoke ill of the Prophet (sallAllaahu 'alaihi wasalaam).
Her words had such a bad affect on Abu Hurayrah that his eyes filled with tears and so he went to the Prophet (sallAllaahu 'alaihi wasalaam) who said to him, "What makes you cry, O Abu Hurayrah?" Abu Hurayrah explained what had happened to him, even that his mother had spoken ill of the Prophet, he asked him to pray for her guidance.
So what did the Prophet Muhammad (sallAllaahu 'alaihi wasalaam) do? Did he get angry and curse her? Did ask Allaah to destroy her? Knowing that he was the Final Messenger of God and that she was saying evil things about him and refusing to accept Islaam, earning herself the Fire for eternity? What did he do??

He raised his hands up and asked Allaah Almighty, "O Allaah! Guide the mother of Abu Hurayrah!"

On return to his home Abu Hurayrah found the door to the house closed, his mother asked him to wait outside. Whilst outside he heard splashes of water, then after a while he mother allowed him inside and turned to him and said:

"Ash-hadu al-laa illaaha illalaah, wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadar Rasoolulaah"
"I bear witness that there is nothing worthy of worship except Allaah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allaah"

Right in front of his eyes she entered Islaam, the same women who before had been cursing the Prophet and refusing Islaam.

Abu Hurayrah said, "I returned to the Prophet (sallAllaahu 'alaihi wasalaam) weeping with joy just as an hour before I had gone weeping from sadness".

(You will find the ahaadeeth this comes from in Muslim and Ahmad, among others)

I am completey free of the way some people have spoken on here, subhaanAllaah.

mhamzah

Like I have always said, alhamdulillaah I never got to properly meet Muslims before I became Muslim, as I don't know what I would have thought!

And the strange attitude that has been shown on this thread, the "we know the truth so nothing hurts us or bothers us and your not Muslim so ha!", then what kind of da'wah is that? I say to the ones who have made the silly comments on here that they should go and study da'wah, learn the rulings on da'wah and its regulations, learn how to give da'wah correctly and be a good example in all things.

Are you aware that once the Sahaabi Abu Hurayrah (radiyAllaahu 'anhu) gave da'wah to his mother (who was a mushrik - disbeliever/polytheist) and she responded badly to his da'wah, she even spoke ill of the Prophet (sallAllaahu 'alaihi wasalaam).
Her words had such a bad affect on Abu Hurayrah that his eyes filled with tears and so he went to the Prophet (sallAllaahu 'alaihi wasalaam) who said to him, "What makes you cry, O Abu Hurayrah?" Abu Hurayrah explained what had happened to him, even that his mother had spoken ill of the Prophet, he asked him to pray for her guidance.
So what did the Prophet Muhammad (sallAllaahu 'alaihi wasalaam) do? Did he get angry and curse her? Did ask Allaah to destroy her? Knowing that he was the Final Messenger of God and that she was saying evil things about him and refusing to accept Islaam, earning herself the Fire for eternity? What did he do??

He raised his hands up and asked Allaah Almighty, "O Allaah! Guide the mother of Abu Hurayrah!"

On return to his home Abu Hurayrah found the door to the house closed, his mother asked him to wait outside. Whilst outside he heard splashes of water, then after a while he mother allowed him inside and turned to him and said:

"I bear witness that there is nothing worthy of worship except Allaah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allaah"

Right in front of his eyes she entered Islaam, the same women who before had been cursing the Prophet and refusing Islaam.

Abu Hurayrah said, "I returned to the Prophet (sallAllaahu 'alaihi wasalaam) weeping with joy just as an hour before I had gone weeping from sadness".

:salam2:

Subhan Allah, Completey agree with you brother.

:wasalam:

hana*

I totally agree, with the second last post, islam is perfect and muslims are not and we muslims give ourselves such a bad name, why are we becoming so defensive and always imposing that we are correct and everyone else is wrong? people judge islam by how we as muslims act and our character towards others. majority of people wont judge islam by what is in the quran or they wont exactly open kitaab al-bukhari they judge us!! so please everyone stop being so defensive and be open-minded and patient

:wasalam:

vegangoth

Banned
Do you know what? I love you guys!!!!:hearts: I have only been on this forum for a few day and the vast majority of people have been kind,generous and just plain old lovely. *group hug* to you all!!!

TeenagerMuslim

Are there any questions that Muslims get asked that really bug you? This is your chance to post and answer them and to educate me in the process. For example perhaps you are sick of being asked about terrorism or about the veil. Go on there must be some:)
Hi there,

I never been asked about the terrorism and stuff but recently noticed online SOME non-muslims bragging about it with nothing to back up their claims whatsoever.

There's one questions which annoys me a bit. Well, not exactly annoys me any more since the time I've started learning about Islam myself and so forth, and I have been very nice to everyone in general cos of that Peace in ME you know. The question, lol, is: What's Eid??
....I'd go when my class fellows ask me this question Why don't you guys know about Eids and their timings...when I know what Christmas is, what is Ester and so on. LOL. (We guys used to have fun talking this non-sense in canteen.)
By the way, this is where I learnt about this stuff myself in detail quite recently. Enjoy. :)

Peace

iraqishealing

Waiting for that day
Hey!
Honestly, I dont get bothered at all when people ask me questions, I actually feel happy :D I love it when people want to know more bout Islam. They have the courage to come up to me and ask! But the only thing that really bothers me, which has been mentioned earlier, are the ignorant people that don't want to understand or listen! They ask you a question, you answer them, then they'll try and prove you wrong! Their thick minded and don't want to believe the truth, they want to stick with what they knew fom before! Interesting thread :) makes us share our experiences with eachother lol makes me feel better that im not alone in this one!

IslamicGirl24

Alhamdulillah! Atleast someone here is not insulting our non-muslim friend!
Really nice post brother. JazakAllah Khairan.

Nurain

You know what,

what bugs me most are not questions by non-muslims rather within the muslim community itself.

may Allaah guide them.