• Whenever i like

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Once in a year

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
wa alaikum salaam

I am surprise people have not responded to this thread but 74 people viewed it. Hmm,

Murad206

La ilaha illa-Allah.
:salam2:, if you count reading dua's from Qur'an and Surah's in prayer then yes everyday.

helpinghumanity

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullah..

Those of us who are non-arabs rely on the translation to understand the meaning of the quran. So the questions really becomes
**How often do we read the quran along with its translation/tafseer to grasp its meaning?**

Assalamu alaikum everyone. Let's see how often we read Quran.

strive-may-i

read v/s recite

:salam2:

Prophet :saw: said
Whoever reads a letter from the Book of Allah, he will have a reward. And that reward will be multiplied by ten. I am not saying that “Alif, Laam, Meem” is a letter, rather I am saying that “Alif” is a letter, “laam” is a letter and “meem” is a letter.” So increase your recitation of the Qur’an to gain these merits, and to gain the following merit as well. [Al Tirmidhi]

"Verily the one who recites the Qur’an beautifully, smoothly, and precisely, he will be in the company of the noble and obedient angels. And as for the one who recites with difficulty, stammering or stumbling through its verses, then he will have twice that reward.” [Al-Bukhari, Muslim]​