Randomly opening the Quran

Abu Loren

Defender of Islam!
What do you mean by "practicing the deen properly" ? Are you asking if I am a bad muslim? Only Allah SWT knows the answer to that question. As to everything else I try my best, just like everyone else on this forum.

Like randomly opening the Holy Qur'an to find answers to your life.

Nureyni Amir

Asalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh sister Precious Star, Hope you are in the best of health and sound Emman. May Allah make things easier for you. Allah swa test those whom he loves, And be patient in'sha'Allah, Allah swa hears and sees your call, tears, and worry. One of my favorite salaf said: It is reported on the authority of Ibrâhîm b. Al-Ash’ath that he said, “I asked Al-Fudayl b. ‘Ayyâd – Allâh have mercy on him – about patience (al-sabr) in the face of adversity and he said, ‘It is to not broadcast it.’ I asked him about asceticism (al-zuhd) and he said, ‘Al-zuhd is to be content with what you have, and that is what it means to be rich.’ I asked him about prudence (al-wara’) and he said, ‘It is to stay away from what is forbidden.’ And I asked him about humbleness (al-tawâdu’) and he said, ‘It is when you submit to the truth and comply no matter who you hear it from; even if it was from the most ignorant of people, you would be required to accept it from him.’”

Ibn ‘Abd Al-Barr, Jâmi’ Bayân Al-‘Ilm wa Fadlihi Vol. 1 p498.

Have patience Indeed patience is beautiful.

I was also concerned about when you said nothing is going well for me, Know that Allah swa said in sura Zumar, Do not despair from the mercy of Allah.
The Qur'an the whole thing is for you not just rondemly opening it and saying this part is for me.

Ma'salama, Wabillahi towfiq.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
In fact, a lot of sad things have happened since I started the thread last August 2012.
I was sorry to read this. Keep praying, keep learning, keep your patience. What the Sister quotes above, says it so well, I read it a few times myself. In shaa Allah you will wake up one day and realise things slowly improved and you hadn't even noticed.

Salaam alaikum, barakAllah feeki