re new sister needs second hand clothes

shalina08

salamu alekum brothers and sisters in islam i am a new revert and was wondering if any of u have any old jilbab for my self and daughter my daughter is nine , i reverted and then my husband divorced me ,so money is kind of tight ,we both just started to atend the masjid and im in need of some islamic clothing for my self and daughter insha allah allso any books on how to preform salat or anythin islamic i feel embarased toask at the mousqe so im askin my brothers and sisters for help insha allah many thanks shalina:tti_sister:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

I can send you some scarves but I would like to know what colors would you like. Also I have a black overgarment I will send with a black scarf.

I cant help with the daughter because my daughter is young. But if you have smaller sons maybe around 6 I have access to clothes and they are in great condition.

Inshallah sis anything else I will help. Let me know about the scarves. I can get your address through a pm. But I will have to send them over the weekend for I will be going out of town late tonight.

Oh sis dont be ashamed if we cant help you then we cant say were your sister.

:wasalam:

shalina08

sallams

asalamu alekum brothers and sisters i just had a mesage from someone one who wanted to send some money ,please brothers and sisters i do not want any money and will not take it ure intension is good:ma:but just make dua for me thanku ure sister in islam

seema2005

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM,

I CAN SEND YOU OBLONG HIJABS. LET ME KNOW WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE? LET ME KNOW. PM ME YOUR ADDRESS.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alykum,

A late Welcome to Islam and the Forum. May Allah bless you.

I sadly can't help with the clothes, but learning to pray, Insha'Allah i can help with that.

May Allah reward the sister that posted this:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=188399&postcount=1

This includes how to perform ablution as well. The video is similar to an additional one which has also been posted on the forum but i can't find a live link for it. Insha'Allah i will post it, but i need to convert it to a suitable format first. The link above should be fine though. Stay active on the forum sister and May Allah give you success in this life and the hereafter.

May Allah make it easy for you. Ameen.

Alhamdulilah

Walaykum Salam

OsMaN_93

Here to help
assalam alikom.

may Allah be wqith you and bless you :(
i can't help either sorry!
to pm somone you click on their name and choose from the drop down menu..'send private message..'

:salam2: may Allah help you

shalina08

re osman and dita

salamu alekum dont be sorry :ma:just please keep us in ure duas ure new sister shalina :tti_sister:

massi

Welcome to TTI ....:lol: :lol: :lol: and don't worry it's just a matter of time than everything will be ok

Julie1134

Assalamu Alaikum dear sister. Please do not be shy to ask us for help. I have very little Islamic clothing myself, but what I do have is an extra prayer outfit for your daughter if you want it. It is a pink 2 piece type. My friends from Lebanon brought it back. It is way to big for my 4 year old. How can I get your address to send it? Salam

A Kashmiri

Welcome sister to TTI. and inshallah be sure that Allah will help you and this time will pass soon.

I wish i could help with the clothes, and sending it so far from my place.

Masallama

shalina08

re a kashmiri

asalmu alekum thanku for ure reply:mashallah: just keep us in ure duas insha allah and ure in mine urev sister in islam shalina

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin

Welcome to community of Islam sis

Subhanallah I wish I could help but I am on the other side of the planet

You and everyone are always in my heart and duas

Keep in touch through this forum insyaallah

Wassalam

shalina08

salamu alekum

sallams to u all thanku for ure pm and duas insha allah welle be fine keep us in ure duas and ure all in mine ure new sister in islam shalina:tti_sister:

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
welcome sister, i have sent you a private message so if u dont know how to open it just let me know:)

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah

Welcome sister May Allah make it things easy for you and your daughter.
I would be glad to give you the islamic clothes you mentioned Pm me please.

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!

Welcome sister Shalina,
May ALLAH (SWT) make life easy on you Inshallah :tti_sister: Amiin

shalina08

re new vsister needs unwanted clothes

asalamu alekum i just want to thank ,evreyone whe has offerd me and my daughter clothes ure all in my duas ure new sister in islam shalina:tti_sister:

shalina08

re new sister

asalamu alekum thanku to evryone ,but many people have offerd clothes for me but i dont have any islamic clothing for my 9 yr old daughter can anyone help inshaallah