Reciters name??????

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

Does any one know the reciter who reads at the begining of the show on Islam channel its call islamqa the question show does any one know this reciters name mashallah his voice is wonderful, hope some one can help me :girl3:

i need to track down his name please:)

:wasalam:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

woow your fast but i dont think its him i have heard his voice before well do you know what surah he was reading maybe i can check???

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

If the intro is blue-ish in colour and displays an aayah of the Qur'aan, then I'm almost certain it's him. Sorry I don't watch the channel, but my mind seems to tie that clip with IslamiQA?

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Yea its IslamQA thats the one with the blueish clip he reads for the intro i say this because i heard someone having him recite the whole surah and he went pass that part for the intro and my memory sparked and i thought i need to know that reciter....is it really Sad al ghamdi ? do you know the surah he was readin at the intro, i think its a ayat that is often repeated 'O you who believe obey Allah and his messenger.....it goes on that all i pick up on the meaning.....sorry if its no help

thanks for the help

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Is it the aayah,

"O you who believe! Obey Allâh and obey the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority. (And) if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allâh and His Messenger (SAW), if you believe in Allâh and in the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for final determination." [An-Nisaa' 4:59]

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

I dont know but i will check that surah if its the same inshallah thanks a lot for your help i just love that recitation its kinda driven me mad lol

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

I guess you was right at post 2 but again iam sorry for dragging it on lol and jazakallahu khairan for the link :hijabi:

hqudrat

JazakAllah khyran for sharing the links with us. May Allah accept our ibadah ameen
:tti_sister::tti_sister: