RED ALERT WARNING TO MUSLIMS IN INDIA

ARE YOU AWARE OF THIS ANTI-ISLAMIC ORGANIZATIONS IN INDIA?

• Total voters

ummersheriff

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Assalamu alaikkum wrwb, I am brother Ummer sheriff from INDIA, i would like to give a RED ALERT WARNING to all my Islamic brothers and sisters who are living in INDIA, recently i found an anti Islamic (devils) Hindu organization named as RSS , VHP , SHIV SENA BAJRANG DAL , Maharashtra nav nirman sena have formed a youths team named as "SMART FRIENDSHIP" whose main objective is to CHEAT MUSLIM "GIRLS in name of friendship ,love and spoil there life towards HARAMIC illegal sinful activities.

Hence i kindly request my Islamic brothers and sisters to be aware of this devils organization peoples and please dont give any of our sisters contact numbers to any unknown mainly HINDU person , even though they may say you that there is a nice vacancy of a job and this or that ( these are there plans to achieve there goal of killing & spoiling muslim girls).

PLEASE JOIN HANDS TO DEFEND THESE CULPRITS.

PLEASE SAVE OUR ISLAMIC SISTERS

"ALLAH-U-AKBAR - HASBHUNALLAH"

For any comments please do mail at [email protected]

By Your Brother,
Ummer Sheriff.R.C
(SERVANT OF ALLAH)

:salah::tti_sister:
PLEASE PRAY FOR ALL OUR BELOVED ISLAMIC BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

No brother, i have no idea. its sad to hear that we muslims aren't united. they are only trying to destroy ISLAM and muslims but nevertheless they cannot do that.

check this out, the sheikh is talking alot about how the hindus and sikhs are trying to destroy muslims in India. by the way its my first time to hear that there is sikhi religion. i hope i spelled it correct. watch the videos it really hurts that we muslims are not united.
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44940

so it seems that they are using msulim sisters thatn brothers in India. our brothers ans sisters need to unite and we should also support them. may Allah subhana wata'ala guide our sisters and make their faith strong AmiiN.thanks brother for letting us know that.

jazak ALlahu khayra

wasalam

mmnoorulhaque

:salam2:
dear brothers n sisters!! the main root problem with muslim ommah is that they are not standing united.....we need to be united against odds...we need to re bulid our muslim brother hood...the muslim sister hood...The 2ndthing is that
if we all start following our Deen completly then their is no body who can diverge us...the point rises from above (obviusly bad news) is that which kind of MUSLIM girls will be cheated by these devilish people....obviosly thoes who dont follow Islam and belives in male female FRIENDSHIP...........we all should realize this.....if we follow our deen and propgate it then ALLAH is with us other wise our sisters our brother our elders our yougsters every one is at alarming risk....MAY ALLAH TAKE CARE OF ALL THE ENIMIES OF ISLAM AND MUSLIMS...AND GIVE HADAYAH TO ISLAMIC OMMAH...AMMEENN...

abulzan07

We all knoz that unbeliver always plan to harm but we kno dat Allah is the best of planner so m sure this efforts of hindu saffron army wud be opposite m sure more hindu bro wud accept islam due to this smart frndhsp thing same lik other events whch are been planned by unbeliver to malign image of islam bt at the end more n more people accept islam

By Verily Unbeliver plan and Allah plan too and Allah is the best of planner(Quran 3:54)

abuayesha

:salam2:
dear brothers n sisters!! the main root problem with muslim ommah is that they are not standing united.....we need to be united against odds...we need to re bulid our muslim brother hood...the muslim sister hood...The 2ndthing is that
if we all start following our Deen completly then their is no body who can diverge us...the point rises from above (obviusly bad news) is that which kind of MUSLIM girls will be cheated by these devilish people....obviosly thoes who dont follow Islam and belives in male female FRIENDSHIP...........we all should realize this.....if we follow our deen and propgate it then ALLAH is with us other wise our sisters our brother our elders our yougsters every one is at alarming risk....MAY ALLAH TAKE CARE OF ALL THE ENIMIES OF ISLAM AND MUSLIMS...AND GIVE HADAYAH TO ISLAMIC OMMAH...AMMEENN...

The warning deseves its merit. It is not only active in INDIA, it is active in other parts of the world too.

What Bro M.M. Noorul Haque pointed out is correct.

United we live.
Wassalaam