reformin myself

islamlover49

Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters..

I would like to introduce myself. One of the Allah's servent with faith in Allah and hereafter. I see TOI very informative source of islamic knowlege transfer.

I'm blessed with high education and beautiful dad and mom and sisters and brother. I'm in a good job at present and doing studies research at the same time. Alhamdulillah !!

As all the human beings in this world has a weakness in themselves, I'm not excluded from the test of Allah. Undergoing hard time!! I never expected....so it gives me unbearable pain in heart.

I seek repentance from Allah all the time.

I humbly request all the muslims to spend a minute and dua for me - who read this to make my task easier and to pass in Allah's test.

I truely belive Allah will forgive all our sins and replace it us good deeds in the hereafter.

May Allah forgive everyone who is struggling with the same pain I have and other unseen too..

With tears.............

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Wa alaikumusslaam Ya Akhi....

Fist of all Welcome to our family, and May you enjoy your stay here, with an Islamic atmosphere:tti_sister:

I dont know that what kind of a test you are going through.., but Akhi be brave and face the changes of your lifie without changing your face.. JUST ACCEPT THE FACTS..:muslim_child::muslim_child:

ALLAH AZZAWAJAL says in the Qur'an

On no soul doth Allah place a burden greater than it can bear........ (2:286)

Indeed, there might come hardships when we have to go through the sad pages of our lives but difficulties are always followed by ease... :hearts:

So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief: (965):muslim_child:

NOW SAY GOOD BYE TO YOUR TEARS...

MAY ALLAH AZZAWAJAL ALWAYS HELP ALL OF TO OVERCOME THE DIFFICULTIES .... AAMEEN:tti_sister:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

Perseveranze

Asalaamu Alaikum brother, I will pray Inshallah that Allah(swt) eases your difficulties that you are going through in life.

Please do not forget;

"Or think you that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who believed along with him said: 'When (will come) the help of Allah?' Yes! Certainly, the help of Allah is near!" [Soorah al-Baqarah (2): 214]

The Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) said: "The people most severely tested are the Prophets, then the

righteous, then the next best and the next best. A man will be tested in accordance with the degree of his religious commitment; the stronger his religious commitment, the stronger his test." [Tuhfat al-Ahwadhi (7:78)]

icadams

Wa alaikum salaam brother. Welcome to TTI, I hope that this site and the people here will be of benefit to you.
I will offer dua that Allah, subhana wa ta'ala, will offer you peace, and that, insha'Allah, your time of difficulty will pass. In the meantime, take some solace in the remembrance that everything happens according to the dictates of our Creator. And nothing happens that He does not will to happen.

islamlover49

Sukarn alhamdulillah !

All you replies are soothing to my heart. I felt sakina (calmness) in my heart from yesterday. Keep remembering in your dua's please.

I have read in quran about awful cry for hypocrites...It's really terrible..Let Allah protect all of us ! ameen.

...Good news is that Allah always loves to forgive the sins once we started to acknwlede the past mistakes..Allah akbar !

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu.

welcome to tti brother. may Allah easen up your tasks for you. be strong and say Alhamdulillah. kindly include me in your dua's.

and it is tti not TOI.. we have a newspaper in our country with that name.. hehe..:)

islamlover49

'When Allah Withholds, He Actually Gives…’

Sorry and you are right brother..

Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem

Verily, when Allah withholds, He actually gives, because He did not withhold on account of miserliness or stinginess, but rather He looked at the benefit of the servant.

So the fact that He withheld is actually His choice for the servant and His excellent decision.”

Madarij as-Salikeen 2/215

If the servant of Allah knows that he cannot escape nor change the plan of Allah, he will commit all his affairs to Allah and throw himself between His hands as a humble servant throws himself between the hands of a mighty king who has authority over him- and indeed the servant has no power of his own. When the servant knows all that, he will be relieved from all distress and sadness and will pass the burden to Allah who does not care or get tired.
Allah will carry them, and show him kindness and mercy without any tiredness.

The servant has paid attention to Allah alone and Allah paid attention to the needs and benefits of his life and emptied his heart from them, and, as a result,
his life will be good and his heart will be happy."

‘al – Fawaa’id’ by Imam Ibn al-Qayyim rahimahullah

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome To TTI brother

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome To TTI brother islamlover49,

May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Take Care!