Remember Iraq!!!

safiya58

:salam2: brother swordofAllah,

I can understand you when you are acting emotional about this. It is kind of you that you are saddened with the afflictment of others. there are many who don´t care about the state of the ummah.

What I want to advice you as your older sister to ease your sorrow is to do what you can and leave the matter to Allah.

keep telling about the suffering of the muslims (not just in Iraq). You can also talk in your mesjid about that.

You can spend on charity organisations. I know an iraqi sister she is really penyless... and she is still spending money to help the poor people in Iraq...

When I´m very sad I tell my self: girl sorry but you are not running the world! Allah does. He will take the revange of the wrong-doers... Also to Firavn power was given... But if he really would be powerfull he would be able to repel death.... was he....?

Allah is more mercyfull than you and me. He will inshaallah give the rights to those who was wronged...

:wasalam:

safiya58

:salam2: brother Al-Kashmiri

jazak Allahu ckair for your reply. It was usefull.

:salam2: sister a_muslimah86,

you have explaned very well.

May it is inappropriate saying this now but you are an enrichment for tti. and for Iraq. and for the whole ummah. I just love you.