Remember Iraq!!!

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
Consider not that Allâh is unaware of that which the Zâlimûn (polytheists, wrong-doers, etc.) do, but He gives them respite up to a Day when the eyes will stare In horror. (They will be) hastening forward with necks outstretched, their heads raised up (towards the sky), their gaze returning not towards them and their hearts empty (from thinking because of extreme fear). And warn (O Muhammad ) mankind of the Day when the torment will come unto them; Then the wrong-doers will say: "Our Lord! respite us for a little while, we will answer Your call and follow the Messengers!" (it will be said): "Had you not sworn aforetime that you would not leave (the world for the Hereafter). "And you dwelt In the dwellings of men who wronged themselves, and it was clear to you how we had dealt with them. and we put forth (many) parables for you." Indeed, they planned their plot, and their plot was with Allâh, though their plot was a great (one, still) it would never be able to remove the mountains (real mountains or the Islâmic Law) from their places (as it is of no importance) So think not that Allâh will fail to keep his Promise to his Messengers. Certainly, Allâh is All-Mighty, - All-Able of Retribution.” [al-Qur’an 14:42-47]

Assalamu Alaikum,

It was claimed that the Brits and the Yanks went to Iraq to bring freedom and democracy to the people yet we found nothing but anarchy and death, in particular the most innocent and defenceless of all- our sisters and children were singled out for harm and humiliation:

- US soldier admits proudly to raping our Iraqi sisters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DmPdZjkjyY

- Witness statements of former prisoners: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3w2mGQ7V3Q

- A sister Sabreen narrates what she suffered: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omnKITLL0jA

- Sister Fatimah al-Iraqiyyah whom endured so much cries and appeals to the Ummah: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JASJoNwIN2k

- The rape and murder of our little 14 year old sister Abeer and her family:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VBR608YjM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCzLN61RoOQ

The 'justice' of certain 'humans' fails but the adl of Allah (swt) always prevails.

Wa Alaikum wa Assalam

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
Is nobody interested about what is happening to our sisters on this site...lately its just games and discussions
MAy Allah have mercy on this Ummah
wasalam

Salem9022

Saheeh Muslim [4/1505 no.6943] Saalim bin Abdullaah bin Umar said: O people of Iraq, how strange is it that you ask about the minor sins but commit the major sins? [The killing of al-Husayn] I heard my father, Abdullaah bin Umar narrating that he heard the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, saying while pointing his hand to the east: "Indeed the turmoil would come from this side, from where appear the horns of Satan and you would strike the necks of one another"

Ibn Umar Reported by Abu Nu`aym in al-Hilya (6/133), "O Allaah bestow your blessings on our Madeenah, and bestow your blessings on our Mecca, and bestow your blessings on our Shaam, and bestow your blessings on our Yemen, and bestow your blessings in our measuring (fee saa`inaa wa muddinaa)." A person said, " O Messenger of Allaah and in our Iraaq" and so he turned away from him and said, "there will occur earthquakes, trials and tribulations and there will appear the horn of Satan"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

We as Muslims should rather look to the Quran and Sunnah for Guidance and bestow on ourselves the knowledge of Tawheed and its 3 Categories and teach it to our families and become knowledgable in it and apply it in our lives rather then posting these silly videos which is only ment to raise emotions. The raising of emotions is rather an Al-Qaeda and Kharajite/Sufi Tactic and it's a Tactic which Muslims don't have. We Muslims follow the Quran and the Sunnah in the Understanding of the Salaf as Saleh, we Muslims don't follow our emotions and Lowly desires. Thank you.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Saheeh Muslim [4/1505 no.6943] Saalim bin Abdullaah bin Umar said: O people of Iraq, how strange is it that you ask about the minor sins but commit the major sins? [The killing of al-Husayn] I heard my father, Abdullaah bin Umar narrating that he heard the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, saying while pointing his hand to the east: "Indeed the turmoil would come from this side, from where appear the horns of Satan and you would strike the necks of one another"

Ibn Umar Reported by Abu Nu`aym in al-Hilya (6/133), "O Allaah bestow your blessings on our Madeenah, and bestow your blessings on our Mecca, and bestow your blessings on our Shaam, and bestow your blessings on our Yemen, and bestow your blessings in our measuring (fee saa`inaa wa muddinaa)." A person said, " O Messenger of Allaah and in our Iraaq" and so he turned away from him and said, "there will occur earthquakes, trials and tribulations and there will appear the horn of Satan"

We as Muslims should rather look to the Quran and Sunnah for Guidance and bestow on ourselves the knowledge of Tawheed and its 3 Categories and teach it to our families and become knowledgable in it and apply it in our lives rather then posting these silly videos which is only ment to raise emotions. The raising of emotions is rather an Al-Qaeda and Kharajite/Sufi Tactic and it's a Tactic which Muslims don't have. We Muslims follow the Quran and the Sunnah in the Understanding of the Salaf as Saleh, we Muslims don't follow our emotions and Lowly desires. Thank you.

:salam2:

So let me understand what you're trying to get at...

are you alluding to the idea that we should *not* care about Iraqis dying?..and that all that is happening to them is *deserved* because that's where evil is? (the fact that you're using a *hadith* to pass that idea on and back up that point..I won't get into for now)

I would like to get a clarification from you if you don't mind please!...

:wasalam:

arzafar

do you know what you have just written?
Innocent people getting hurt anywhere should be condemned!!! Oppression must be condemned. or does that make you a bad muslim.

Salem9022

So let me understand what you're trying to get at...

are you alluding to the idea that we should *not* care about Iraqis dying?..and that all that is happening to them is *deserved* because that's where evil is? (the fact that you're using a *hadith* to pass that idea on and back up that point..I won't get into for now)

I would like to get a clarification from you if you don't mind please!...

No I didn't mention if Iraqis are Innocent or Not I mentioned a Hadith which needs to be taken into consideration when talking about Iraq. Posting Youtube videos to raise someones emotion is not from the Sunnah but rather a Kharajite Tactic from the past to the present. We as Muslims use our A'khel not our lowly desires and emotions like the poster of these videos.

When talking about Iraq one needs to understand that the invasion of Iraq wouldn't have happened if the People there were following the Quran and Sunnah. That's all I am alluding to when I brought the Hadith.

Also this is a common tactic with all of these Kharajites(Al-Qaeda, Hizbul Tahrir, Al-Muhajiroon, Soufies, Ikwanul Muslimeen etc.) they will use emotional Tactics to raise ones emotions to get the people to follow them. That is why their emotional tactics is so usefull especially amoung the youths of the Muslims since they have no knowledge of the Quran and Sunnah and they are more bent on following their emotions and desires. The reason why I brought the Hadith again is for people to start reading and looking at the Quran and the Sunnah instead of Youtube videos which is ment as scare tactics by these groups.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
No I didn't mention if Iraqis are Innocent or Not I mentioned a Hadith which needs to be taken into consideration when talking about Iraq. Posting Youtube videos to raise someones emotion is not from the Sunnah but rather a Kharajite Tactic from the past to the present. We as Muslims use our A'khel not our lowly desires and emotions like the poster of these videos.

When talking about Iraq one needs to understand that the invasion of Iraq wouldn't have happened if the People there were following the Quran and Sunnah. That's all I am alluding to when I brought the Hadith.

Also this is a common tactic with all of these Kharajites(Al-Qaeda, Hizbul Tahrir, Al-Muhajiroon, Soufies, Ikwanul Muslimeen etc.) they will use emotional Tactics to raise ones emotions to get the people to follow them. That is why their emotional tactics is so usefull especially amoung the youths of the Muslims since they have no knowledge of the Quran and Sunnah and they are more bent on following their emotions and desires. The reason why I brought the Hadith again is for people to start reading and looking at the Quran and the Sunnah instead of Youtube videos which is ment as scare tactics by these groups.

Jazaka Allah khair for taking the time to explain...and I see a valid point in what you stated..baraka Allaho feek

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Fair enough, I agree with most of what you said, however I think that you lack any tactfulness.

rather then posting these silly videos which is only ment to raise emotions.
Akhi, I took a look and mostly those are news reports. I do not think it is "silly". Its about our Muslim sister who got raped.

Saying those videos (which mostly seem to be made by non-Muslim News channels) are from the "khawarij" is silly. Learn to use such terms in the correct time, manner and context.

There are fatawa about reporting things from War, and dead bodies etc, those are aimed at the Arab Media, such as Al-Jazeera which keep repeating video footage over and over and over and over again. If anyone ever watches the Arab TV Stations, you would see just raw footage which is kept repeated. - Then they invite some over emotional person to speak about the situation.

This is quite different to reading an article, watching a documentary or watching the news. There is a difference between being educated/informed and being subject to emotional propaganda.

Does it make a difference to the Ummah if they learn about these things? Yes, if there is real use of the Qur'an and Sunnah to give people a chance to understand their situation.

The brother had put some documented videos (although one of them may not be true), nevertheless, we feel pain and the least you could have done was expressed sorrow at the plight of the Muslims and their suffering.

Perhaps you do feel sad about this, its not my job to pry into your heart, but then if you are going to make an effort to write a reply to such a topic, make sure you write with justice.

Your replies came across as quite cold hearted. Not in one place did you express any sorrow, saddness at what happened to our Muslim brothers and sisters.

This together with your excessive use of jumping up and down throwing labels like frisbees is going to play directly into the hands of the various extremist groups, who will just say look how you have no care for our Muslims.

I know that is not true brother Salem. Im sure you love Muslims a lot and want them to just follow the Deen in the Right way, with obedience to Allah and with true understanding of the Salaf Saalih. But, those who read your post and do not know you, will get a different view point. Instead of thinking that these are your personal opinions, they will place their incorrect assertions upon our beloved Ulema, the preservers and revivers of the Deen.

The Prophet Muhammad Salallahu alayhi wa salam said: Whoever has no mercy for others will not receive mercy from Allah" (Bukhari, Muslim)

Well over 500,000 Muslims died in Iraq. The destruction and corruption is incalculable. Many children are born without limbs, other develop cancer and leukemia due to the Depleted Uranium used.

As our beloved Prophet Muhammad (Salallahu alayhi wa salam) taught us to say:

Inna Lillaahi wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon.

We as Muslims must love each other,

“The believers in their affection, compassion and love for one another is like one single body. If a part of it suffers from pain, the whole body will suffer in pain.”
(hadith narrated by Imam Muslim)

Islam teaches Humility, compassion and empathy as well as other great character traits.

The way of the Salaf is one of balance. Infact it is as our beloved Prophet Muhammad:saw: taught us:

From Abu Hurairah (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: Indeed Allaah is gentle and loves gentleness, and gives due to gentleness that which He does not give to harshness. Reported by Ibn Majah (no. 3688) and Ibn Hibaan (no. 549)

Infact brother, certain degrees of harshness and insensitivity is also from the behaviour of the Khawarij.

I have never seen any of the Ulema of Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama'ah speak about things in such a manner. The Kibar Ulema' such as Shaykh Al-Albaani, Shaykh Ibn Baz or Ibn Uthaimeen (rahimahullah) would be very balanced in their approach to such topics, expressing their genuine deep felt sorrow and saddness for the Muslim brothers and sisters as well as giving a solution to it.

As for "the invasion of Iraq wouldn't have happened if the People there were following the Quran and Sunnah" Ahuh, well im sure you will say the same about other incidents in neighbouring countries. I think that you should be careful with such statements. This is knowledge that belongs to Allah alone.

Yes, it is true that it is due to a return to the Deen that we will have victory and Allah has promised us this. The fault, is not just the fault of the Iraqis but the Ummah as a whole. Indeed, the people are away from the Deen, but what was done in terms of Da'wah for them? Or support to the Muslims to return to the right Aqeedah? Those who stood by and did not do anything with regards to the true propagation of the Deen, establishment of Shari'ah are just as to blame. - Before or after Saddam Hussain and His baath party falling out with the Americans? I do not wish to go into a debate, over politics but some of your comments are wrong. There are many other factors inolved. Dont just play the blame game in such a manner.

Indeed, Tawheed and returning to the Qur'an and Sunnah (Tasfiyyah wa tarbiyyah) is the answer. Are you or me seperate from this problem? No.

So when giving advice take it easy, take your time to explain things in a much nicer way.

Infact, throwing so many labels around does not get you very far. The general people are never going to accept your points or understand them if all you do is spout 1001 references to various sects and people. - Its better to explain what is wrong with an issue according to the Qur'an and Sunnah, than just put labels.

That does not mean that there do not exist speakers and people who call to the way of the khawarij, I agree with you with that. Those groups you mentioned are indeed evil. Unfortunately there are many of them around and you are right many ignorant youth who do not know much about the Deen listen to them, because it sounds "good" and calls to their emotions.

Im sorry for writing this in the forum, infact, I was torn between writing a PM to you or putting this here. But, I think that you are good brother and there was not anything "wrong" with what you wrote. So, I could not just delete your posts either.

anyway, keep up the good work, Jazak Allahu khayran to everyone.

May Allah help us towards the right way, amin

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Shishani

Staff member
Wa 'alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.

Jazaakumullaahu khayran.
Thanks, our brother admin, for the good naseehah. I hope everyone understands it.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Im sorry for writing this in the forum, infact, I was torn between writing a PM to you or putting this here. But, I think that you are good brother and there was not anything "wrong" with what you wrote. So, I could not just delete your posts either.

Its better that you chose to post it instead of PM, because without it, I may have made a post I would later regret.

Its better we get replies such as yours to topics like this, rather than replies like my own.

JazakAllaah Khayr.

Wa-alaykum salaam.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Ya akhi Salem, threads like this often get deleted, since they contain what you described; footage of Muslims being tortured, disbelieving armies, then a photoshopped picture of some fire/explosion and Muslims with RPGs, endorsed with a nasheed. And yes, they arouse the desires and are from the ways of the shi`a and khawaarij. However, all of these were interviews and reports save one, which is supplemented with another video report. So your statement hardly applies here. I ask you to watch them, since the one who has insight will benefit from them. He will be reminded of the humiliated state we are in, and that nothing but our own hands have earned us this, so he will work for change.

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam

WHO the hell do you think your are??? one of the main reasons why this ummah is in trouble is because of silly people like you with such ridiculous mentality...what if they were your sisters...so what if it were meant to raise emotions those emotions come from the little bit of imaan we have in us akhi...Fear Allah before you say things like that...don't try to sound cool or intellegent coz the only ones you'd be impressing are the kufar..have a heart akhi and the ambition of one day taking revenge for this sisters and the brothers that are going through all that they are right now

wasalaam

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam

Jazaka Allah khair for taking the time to explain...and I see a valid point in what you stated..baraka Allaho feek

Wallahi sister his response didnt hurt as much as this did how you could just agree with some comment like that...you think i don't know about the history of Iraq...i was not just trying to raise peoples emotion but rather trying to raise there imaan just a little bit by showing them what is happening.

And to that brother again think before you movements such as ikhwanul muslimeen etc...they atleast woke islam up...if you don't know about them then study about them i agree that now they have turned liberal but know the roots of the movement if you continue to just speak rudely about such moevment who are at the moment doing way more then you and i then prepare to lose some rewwards on the day of judgement

safiya58

:salam2: Salem

when reading your post some questions arised in my mind...

the second hadith above is not refering to the people of Iraq! but to the people of najd instead:

Al-Bukhari records that the Prophet (sa) said, Ibn Umar said that the Prophet (sa) said, “O Allah, bless us in our Shaam and in our Yemen.” They [the people] said, “And in our Najd?” He again said, “O Allah, bless us in our Shaam and in our Yemen.” They [the people] again said, “And in our Najd?” He replied, “There will be the shakings, trials and
in it the horn of Satan rises.”

I don´t know what is meant with najd in this hadith. but if you consider the second hadith it is said: ......while pointing his hand to the east:.....

but if you take a look at the map you´ll see that Iraq is in the north-east of Saudi Arabia. not in the east.

We know from history that calamaty occured in Iraq in the past... (the fight between Ali ra and Aisha raa, the killing of Husseyn, the developement of the shia......)

my question now about the first hadith: does it refer to a state of beeing or the country itself?

Can someone explain...?

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Wallahi sister his response didnt hurt as much as this did how you could just agree with some comment like that...you think i don't know about the history of Iraq...i was not just trying to raise peoples emotion but rather trying to raise there imaan just a little bit by showing them what is happening.

And to that brother again think before you movements such as ikhwanul muslimeen etc...they atleast woke islam up...if you don't know about them then study about them i agree that now they have turned liberal but know the roots of the movement if you continue to just speak rudely about such moevment who are at the moment doing way more then you and i then prepare to lose some rewwards on the day of judgement

As-salaamu `alaykum

Akhi, please calm down. The sister agreed with Salem on the same point/s we all seem to agree on. I don't think you've understood.

Was-salaam

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member

the second hadith above is not refering to the people of Iraq! but to the people of najd instead:

Al-Bukhari records that the Prophet (sa) said, Ibn Umar said that the Prophet (sa) said, “O Allah, bless us in our Shaam and in our Yemen.” They [the people] said, “And in our Najd?” He again said, “O Allah, bless us in our Shaam and in our Yemen.” They [the people] again said, “And in our Najd?” He replied, “There will be the shakings, trials and

I don´t know what is meant with najd in this hadith. but if you consider the second hadith it is said: ......while pointing his hand to the east:.....

but if you take a look at the map you´ll see that Iraq is in the north-east of Saudi Arabia. not in the east.

We know from history that calamaty occured in Iraq in the past... (the fight between Ali ra and Aisha raa, the killing of Husseyn, the developement of the shia......)

my question now about the first hadith: does it refer to a state of beeing or the country itself?

Can someone explain...?

As-salaamu `alaykum

Inshaa' Allaah, this will help, seeing that some of the authentic ahaadeeth refer to `Iraq, and others Najd...

The Hadeeth of Najd

by Brother Abû Rumaysah

The Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said,
"O Allaah bestow your blessings on our Shaam. O Allaah bestow your blessings on our Yemen." The people said, "O Messenger of Allaah, and our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said, "There (in Najd) will occur earthquakes, trials and tribulations, and from their appears the Horn of Satan."
Reported in al-Bukhaaree [Book of Trials, Chpt. 'The afflictions will come from the East' 9/166 no. 214 Eng. Trans]

A hadeeth which has some controversy surrounding it due to obvious sectarian reasons. A hadeeth which has been (deliberately) misunderstood by certain groups of people in order that they may spread their misguidance and deceive ignorant Muslims.

This because upon research and investigation and looking to the words of our early scholars we find that this hadeeth does not refer to the Najd that is famously known in Saudi today, but rather it refers to Iraaq.

About two years ago I read a book entirely devoted to this hadeeth entitled, "an-Najd Qarnu ash-Shaytaan" [I cannot remember the author as I do not have the book on me anymore.] I will quote in general from what I remember from this book, and refrain from mentioning precise quotes except from those references that I have on me.

Amongst the scholars that are mentioned who referred this hadeeth to Iraaq were: al-Khattaabee, al-Kirmaanee, al-Aynee, an-Nawawee, ibn Hajr and others. The reasons behind this are numerous and clear:

The Generality of the Hadeeth Pertaining to the Fitna Coming from the East.

Al-Bukhaaree includes this hadeeth in the chapter: "The affliction will appear from the East"
212) From the father of Saalim: The Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, stood up besides the pulpit (and pointed towards the east) and said: "Afflictions are there! Afflictions are there! From where appears the horn of Satan" or he said, "the horn of the Sun"

213) From ibn Umar that he said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu alyahi wa sallam, saying while facing the east: "Indeed Afflictions are there, from where appears the Horn of Satan."

214) The hadeeth of Najd under discussion.

Similar hadeeth can be found in Saheeh Muslim (volume 4 no.'s. 6938+). Hadeeth that give the same meaning can be found in Saheeh Muslim (volume 1 no.'s 83+)

That the Generality of the Early Trials and Tribulations arose from the East, many of them actually in Iraaq itself.

Ibn Hajr al-Asqalaanee said after quoting the words of al-Khattaabee explaining the meaning of Qarn (horn), "and others have said that the People of the East were disbelievers at that time and the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, informed us that the trials and tribulations would arise from that direction and it was as he said. And the first of the trials that arose, arose from the direction of the east and they were the reason for the splitting of the Muslim ranks, and this is what Satan loves and delights in. Likewise the innovations appeared from that direction." [Fath al-Baaree 13/58 in commentary to the hadeeth of Najd]
Amongst the trials that arose in Iraaq and the east was the martyrdom of Alee, the martyrdom of the grandson of the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, the first battle between the Muslims occurred in Iraaq, and many more.

Imaam Nawawee mentions that one of the greatest trials to appear from the East will be the appearance of the Dajjaal. [Sharh Saheeh Muslim 2/29]

From the innovations that appeared in the east and specifically Iraaq, was many of the early deviant sects amongst them the Qadariyyah (as the first hadeeth in Muslim shows), the Jahmiyyah and their offshoots etc...

That at the time of the Prophet, sallaahu alayhis wa sallaam, there were 13 places known as Najd [according to 'Najd Qarnu ash-Shaytaan'] depending on where one was. This because Najd linguistically means a raised/elevated land. Therefore the Arabs referred to lands that were elevated with respect to them as Najd. One of the most commonly referred to areas at that time as Najd was Iraaq.

The Najd for those people living in Madeenah in the direction of the East would be Iraaq.

Ibn Hajr said: "al-Khattaabee said: 'the najd in the direction of the east, and for the one who is in Madeenah then his Najd would be the desert of Iraaq and it's regions [baadiya al-Iraaq wa Nawaaheehaa] for this is to the east of the People of Madeenah. The basic meaning of Najd is that which is raised/elevated from the earth in contravention to al-Gawr for that is what is lower than it. Tihaamah [the coastal plain along the south-western and southern shores of the Arabian Peninsula] is entirely al-Gawr and Mecca is in Tihaamah.'"
Ibn Hajr continues, "by this [saying of al-Khattaabee] the weakness of the saying of ad-Daawodee is understood that 'Najd is in the direction of Iraaq' [min Naahiya al-Iraaq] for he suggests that Najd is a specific place. This is not the case, rather everything that is elevated with respect to what adjoins it is called Najd and the lower area called Gawr." [Fath al-Baaree 13/58-59]

Al-Mubaarakfooree endorses these words in his commentary to Sunan at-Tirmidhee (10/314 no.4212)

The Hadeeth in Saheeh Muslim [4/1505 no.6943]

Saalim bin Abdullaah bin Umar said: O people of Iraaq, how strange is it that you ask about the minor sins but commit the major sins? [The killing of al-Husayn] I heard my father, Abdullaah bin Umar narrating that he heard the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, saying while pointing his hand to the east: "Indeed the turmoil would come from this side, from where appear the horns of Satan and you would strike the necks of one another..."

The Variations in Wording of the Hadeeth of Najd that Leave no Doubt Whatsoever as to what it refers to.

The hadeeth of ibn Umar Reported by Abu Nu'aym in al-Hilya (6/133), "O Allaah bestow your blessings on our Madeenah, and bestow your blessings on our Mecca, and bestow your blessings on our Shaam, and bestow your blessings on our Yemen, and bestow your blessings in our measuring (fee saa'inaa wa muddinaa)." A person said, " O Messenger of Allaah and in our Iraaq" and so he turned away from him and said, "there will occur earthquakes, trials and tribulations and there will appear the horn of Satan."
Shu'ayb al-Arna'ut declares it's isnaad to be saheeh as in his footnotes to 'Sharh as-Sunnah' (14/206-207 fn. 2) and he too endorses the words of al-Khattaabee quoted above.

The hadeeth of ibn Umar reported in at-Tabaraanee in 'al-Awsat' that the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam prayed Fajr and then faced the people and said, "O Allaah bestow your blessings on our Madeenah, O Allaah bestow your blessings in our measuring, O Allaah bestow your blessings in our Shaam and our Yemen." A person said, "And Iraaq O Messenger of Allaah?" He said, "from there arises the horn of Satan and the trials and tribulations would come like mounting waves."

Ibn Hajr al-Haythamee says in his 'Mujma az-Zawaa'id' (3/305 - chapter 'collection of du'aas made for (Madeenah)'): 'its narrators are trustworthy and precise.'

[This hadeeth could possibly considered to be the same as b) above, but I have included it separately due to the slight difference in wording. Allaah knows best.]

The hadeeth of ibn Abbaas reported by at-Tabaraanee in 'al-Kabeer' that the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, supplicated and said, "O Allaah bestow your blessings on our Shaam and Yemen." A person from amongst the people said, "O Prophet of Allaah and Iraaq?" He said, "indeed there is the Horn of Satan, and the trials and tribulations will come like mounting waves, and indeed harshness/coarseness is in the east."

Al-Haythamee says: "it's narrators are trustworthy and precise." (ibid.)

The Virtues of Bani Tameem Bani Tameem constitute the majority of the inhabitants of the Najd that is in Saudi Arabia.

The hadeeth of Saheeh Bukhaaree reported by Abu Hurayra (RA): "I have loved the people of the tribe of Bani Tameem, ever since I heard three things the Messenger of Allaah , sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said about them. I heard him saying, 'these people (of the tribe of Bani Tameem) would stand firm against the Dajjaal.' When the Saddaqat from that tribe came, the Messenger of Allaah , sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said, "these are the Saddaqat (charitable gifts) of our folk." Aa'ishah had a slave girl from that tribe, and the Prophet , sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said to Aa'ishah, 'manumit her as she is a descendant of Ismaa'eel, alayhis salaam.'"

[Hadeeth no. 2543, 4366 of al-Fath] Ibn Hajr al-Asqalaanee said, "this hadeeth also contains a clear mention of the excellence and superiority of Bani Tameem." [Fath 5/217]

The hadeeth of Ikrimah from one of the Companions reported in the Musnad of Imaam Ahmad and in it occurs, "do not say of Bani Tameem anything but good, for indeed they are the severest of people in attacking the Dajjaal."

Al-Haythamee says: "its narrators are those of the Saheeh." [Mujma 10/48 chpt: What is reported concerning Bani Tameem]

It is not strange that Bani Tameem would be the most severe against the Dajjaal, because the tools required to combat him are none but a correct and firm belief and proper beneficial knowledge. Alhumdolillaah many of the scholars of Saudi are from the most noble and skilled scholars on the face of this earth today, firmly upon the way of our noble Messenger, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam.

This is what Allaah has allowed me to very quickly put together. And our Lord Most High Knows best.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

A Muslim begins and/or ends his speech with *salam*...if you don't want to say salam *to me* because you're *so* upset..that's fine..but there's an ajer in it..so don't deprive yourself of it..that's one!

two..I didn't say anything about me *agreeing* or *disagreeing*..I said *I see a point*..because the brother did have a point in some of what he said..and I had to be honest in regards to that..so I hope you read the words written carefully

mind you..the sound condition of people is not depended on *then*..it's depended on *now*..a past history..should it be positive..should remain *so*...

Can someone explain...?

Ukhti..please read the following reply I made in another thread..regarding the second hadith...

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=348711&postcount=7

As for your final question...it refers to *both*..though at the time..there was no such thing as "countries"..but regardless of political terminologies..everything in the hadith..including the prophesy stand true and accurate..it's summing up all the works of militias and gangs killing people based of their ID in Iraq *as we speak*...