::Reminders::

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2:

What you learned from Jumu3a (Friday lecture) Today?

Let us try to post what we learned from the katib/imam for every friday!!!

It could be just one sentence, a hadith, or a summary!!!

it's okay if it is a redundant. we are humans/insan (one who forgets). we need to remind ourself to keep our iman strong...

Alright brothers and sisters, click on [post reply] and share

we started this thread in this link last friday
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35261
but i think it's better to put it in this thread

a_brother

Make dua for us all

today, the imam continued the lecture on the day of judgement

having a sun is a blessing for us... imagine days without a sun and always dark!!! AlhamduliLah for sun

prophet Ibrahim(AS) told the king at that time to raise the sun from the west instead of the east if you are a true God (the king claimed that he is God)??? the kufar were surprised

Imam talked about the sun because one of the big signs is the sun would come up from the west instead of the east... at that point, people would try to repent, but their repentance will not be accepted, too late at that time... another creation would come out of Saudi arabia (I believe Makka) and would start putting on peoples face a muslim or non-muslim...

here is an ebook of "THE SIGNS BEFORE THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT"
http://abdurrahman.org/finaljourney/signsibntaimiyyah.pdf

"The Prophet (sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) said, 'Hasten to do good
deeds before six things happen: the rising of the sun from the West, the
smoke, the Dajjaal, the beast, the (death) of one of you, or general
tribulation.' "
[Ahmad, Muslim] [2]

come on brothers and sisters share what you learned :)

BintMuhammad

Staff member
There follow a number of ahaadeeth which encourage fasting on Mondays and Thursdays:

1 – It was narrated from Abu Qataadah al-Ansaari that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was asked about fasting on Mondays. He said: “On that day I was born, and on it the Revelation came to me.” Narrated by Muslim, 1162.

2 – It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was keen to fast on Mondays and Thursdays. Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 745; al-Nasaa’i, 2361; Ibn Maajah, 1739; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1044.

3 – It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Deeds are shown (to Allaah) on Mondays and Thursdays, and I like my deeds to be shown when I am fasting.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 747; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1041.http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/69781

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Today's date in Hijri: Monday 12 Jumaada al-THaany 1429 A.H.

It was narrated that Abu Dharr (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to me: “If you fast any part of the month, then fast the thirteenth, fourteenth and fifteenth.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 761; al-Nasaa’i, 2424; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1038.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
FRIDAY Read Suratul-Kahf (Chapter 18)

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khduri that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever reads Soorat al-Kahf on Friday, he will be illuminated with light between the two Fridays.”

Narrated by al-Haakim; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb, 836

Phoyage

Another good fasting is the fasting of Dawud
Which he fasted one day and ate at the other day.
And so forth

BintMuhammad

Staff member
There follow a number of ahaadeeth which encourage fasting on Mondays and Thursdays:

1 – It was narrated from Abu Qataadah al-Ansaari that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was asked about fasting on Mondays. He said: “On that day I was born, and on it the Revelation came to me.” Narrated by Muslim, 1162.

2 – It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was keen to fast on Mondays and Thursdays. Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 745; al-Nasaa’i, 2361; Ibn Maajah, 1739; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1044.

3 – It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Deeds are shown (to Allaah) on Mondays and Thursdays, and I like my deeds to be shown when I am fasting.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 747; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1041.http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/69781

BintMuhammad

Staff member
FRIDAY Read Suratul-Kahf (Chapter 18)

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khduri that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever reads Soorat al-Kahf on Friday, he will be illuminated with light between the two Fridays.”

Narrated by al-Haakim; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb, 836

Khalil2u

We are all sinners and Allah is our only judge. Don't judge other sinners help them to be better Muslims. If you feel this is true about a person remove yourself from them and stay close to the umah.:hearts: