revert sister needs help!!!

:salam2: brothers and sisters
insha'allah this will reach you all in the best of health and state of eeman
just wanted to give salaamz to all of you and to let you know that i am a reverted sister and i would like lots and lots of help in understanding the deen of islam :)))
if you can help it'll be great inshallah
may allah forgive and reward you all
ameen
assalam aleykum

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Assalam Alaikom
Welcome home among ur family my sister
Congratulation on becomming a Muslim :)
May Allah be with you

Any help , we are all here 4 u .

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Wa`alaykum us-salaam warahmatullaah

Welcome to TTI. We are more than glad to have you here and to help you. We further hope that TTI can be a means of improving your understanding of Islaam. Depending on where in the UK you are staying, I may be able to recommend some mosques and centres of learning nearby. If you're interested then ask us, or preferably a female moderator of this site (our names appear green).

Was-salaam

BinteShafi

Left long ago
wa alaikum salam wrwb dear sis,

Congratulations...Masha Allah very happy for you. May Allah make learning and practicing easy for you.

Very welcome to TTI. I am sure you will this of great benefit insha Allah.

Welcome :hearts::hearts:

Asslam u Alaikum wrwb

Gulrana

Assalmoalaikum.
these words of mine will help you in the best of your Iman & health.congratulation .if need arises we will assist as much as possible.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Salaam sis

Welcome to the family, you're difinetly at the right place- May Allah guide you and surround you with happiness.

misbah ul haya

asalam u alaikum
welcome to TTI.inshAllah you will this find website very helpful to increase your knowledge about islam.....we are here to help you all the time inshAllah. wasalam

hana*

welcome to this beautiful faith and a big congratulations from me to you, may God reward you for every step you take.

ask away and we are all here to help

:hearts:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,