Ruba Qewar, Christian-Muslim-Christian?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother, why not try one more time. Trust me what you have to say is important. You never mince words. You are concise with your words and you always make reference to the Quran. So, I beseech you to post, yet one more time.

( sometimes my responses disappear as I am typing them)

ruba qewar

I am Ruba Qewar.. I am a Muslim

Bismillah Arrahmaan Arraheem

Assalamu Alaykom wa Rahmatu Allah wa Barakaatoh ...

I know it is may be strange to see me posting again and participating with you
sister, especially that some of you saw me on a Christian TV taking my Hijab off and claiming that I left Islam and became Christian again ..

After I became Muslim in 2005, got my degree in Islamic studies and was making da'awah.. then .. suddenly you see me going the opposite direction.

Please know sisters that I was under a great test and ebtila'a (trial) and I do
admit that I failed in it.
It is only by Allah's Mercy and Grace who brought me back after I was in a very bad situation as a consequence of my bad decisions and committing sins.. May Allah forgive me and accept my repentance ..

Please know that I am a Muslim and I am not trying to lie on anyone, I had great test when i was in Jordan. i failed in this test ..
Now I returned back to Islam back in June 2011 ..
I bare witness that there is no deity worthy to be worshipped except Allah, and I bare witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and I bare witness that Jesus Christ - the son of Mary - is a Messenger and Servant of God.
:astag:

Jazakom Allah kheir
Please forgive me

--
Ruba Qewar رُبى قعوار
Life is Lived in Details!! الحياة تُعاش بتفاصيلها
We are tired of trying so hard to stop the war, let's try to spread the peace
this time!
لقد تعبنا من المحاولة في إيقاف الحرب، دعونا نبدأ بنشر السلام

alf2

Islam is a way of life
So Ruba Qewar is now a member of this site because she googled her name and found it here? Lol >__>

bari

:salam2:

Brother Sachin, I have great respect for you. One thing please remember, how many muslims pray five times a day. How may muslims get up for fajr. You know the answer better than us (born muslims). Please remember, if we were what we are supposed to, then disgrace whould not have touched us. Not to mention the conditions and affairs of muslims on earth now. We have let the deen of Allah go away from our life. You are blessed, Allah has guided you to the truth, but do not get offended by muslims, majority of us are ignorant and some of us are extremely rebellious.

Sister Ruba, just remember the first verse of Suratul Ankaboot..having Imaan will not exonerate us from tests. We need patience in all circumstances (ease and hardship) to worship Allah.

May Allah guide us to true worship of Him only.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
as salam 'alaykum

i dont understand, even if someone 'turns' from Islam to Christianity, why she has to take off her Hijab?

not directed to any sister, and neither i can believe is it the same person.

however, don't they read? if they are turning from Islam to Christianity, they must have read the Bible, and that must have offered something special than Quran, astaghfirAllah.

so it is easily understood they haven't read.

because in the Bible, 1 Corinthians 11:6

New International Version (©1984)
If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off; and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head.
New Living Translation (©2007)
Yes, if she refuses to wear a head covering, she should cut off all her hair! But since it is shameful for a woman to have her hair cut or her head shaved, she should wear a covering.

English Standard Version (©2001)
For if a wife will not cover her head, then she should cut her hair short. But since it is disgraceful for a wife to cut off her hair or shave her head, let her cover her head.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
For if a woman does not cover her head, let her also have her hair cut off; but if it is disgraceful for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, let her cover her head.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.

International Standard Version (©2008)
So if a woman does not cover her head, she should cut off her hair. If it is a disgrace for a woman to cut off her hair or shave her head, let her cover her own head.

subhan Allah

however, it is their privilege, their ground, but they must have been playing with fire, in the world and of course in the Akhira

wa-llahu ta'la a'lam
wassalam

ruba qewar

Sister Ruba, just remember the first verse of Suratul Ankaboot..having Imaan will not exonerate us from tests. We need patience in all circumstances (ease and hardship) to worship Allah.

May Allah guide us to true worship of Him only.

Jazakom Allah kheir

ruba qewar

as salam 'alaykum

i dont understand, even if someone 'turns' from Islam to Christianity, why she has to take off her Hijab?

not directed to any sister, and neither i can believe is it the same person.

however, don't they read? if they are turning from Islam to Christianity, they must have read the Bible, and that must have offered something special than Quran, astaghfirAllah.

so it is easily understood they haven't read.

because in the Bible, 1 Corinthians 11:6

New International Version (©1984)
If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off; and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head.
New Living Translation (©2007)
Yes, if she refuses to wear a head covering, she should cut off all her hair! But since it is shameful for a woman to have her hair cut or her head shaved, she should wear a covering.

English Standard Version (©2001)
For if a wife will not cover her head, then she should cut her hair short. But since it is disgraceful for a wife to cut off her hair or shave her head, let her cover her head.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
For if a woman does not cover her head, let her also have her hair cut off; but if it is disgraceful for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, let her cover her head.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.

International Standard Version (©2008)
So if a woman does not cover her head, she should cut off her hair. If it is a disgrace for a woman to cut off her hair or shave her head, let her cover her own head.

subhan Allah

however, it is their privilege, their ground, but they must have been playing with fire, in the world and of course in the Akhira

wa-llahu ta'la a'lam
wassalam

Br. Saif, I admit what I've done what a great sin .. may Allah forgive me .. I had great test and I failed in it .. please make dua'a for me

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

Ok,I was reading through the earlier parts of the thread and something came up to my mind.What effect will anyone's reversion to baatil have on us or our akhira?
To them,her deeds to us our deeds."La iqraha fiddeen.."

Say, [O Muhammad], "Do you argue with us about Allah while He is our Lord and your Lord? For us are our deeds, and for you are your deeds. And we are sincere [in deed and intention] to Him."[2:139]Interpretation of meaning

Also,it cannot harm Allah in least bit ,so their action shouldn't affect us at all.

Indeed, those who purchase disbelief [in exchange] for faith - never will they harm Allah at all, and for them is a painful punishment.[3:177]

Also guidance is from Allah,He whom Allah guides no one can misguide and He whom Allah leads to stary,none can find Him the right way and::

....And He misleads not except the defiantly disobedient,[2:26]

These verses should be a warning for us(me before anyone else) ya Rabb:

And for those who disbelieved in their Lord is the punishment of Hell, and wretched is the destination.

When they are thrown into it, they hear from it a [dreadful] inhaling while it boils up.

It almost bursts with rage. Every time a company is thrown into it, its keepers ask them, "Did there not come to you a warner?"

They will say," Yes, a warner had come to us, but we denied and said, ' Allah has not sent down anything. You are not but in great error.' "

And they will say, "If only we had been listening or reasoning, we would not be among the companions of the Blaze."

And they will admit their sin, so [it is] alienation for the companions of the Blaze.
[67:6-11]

Lastly a reminder for us all(me before anyone else):

O you who have believed, fear Allah as He should be feared and do not die except as Muslims [in submission to Him].[3:102]

Life is too short,we have all heard of unexpected accidents and deaths,we never know what will happen the next moment.Shivers run down spine when you think of how fragile life is and how on the brink of death we all are,naudhubillah.Yet oblivious we are of it(death).A reminder to me before everyone else.
May Allah give us all a good end in this world.Ameen ya Rabb.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

If someone leaves it is to their book of deeds.

When a sinner truly repents and comes to the fold of Islam it is to everyone's benefit.

Perseveranze

Bismillah Arrahmaan Arraheem

Assalamu Alaykom wa Rahmatu Allah wa Barakaatoh ...

I know it is may be strange to see me posting again and participating with you
sister, especially that some of you saw me on a Christian TV taking my Hijab off and claiming that I left Islam and became Christian again ..

After I became Muslim in 2005, got my degree in Islamic studies and was making da'awah.. then .. suddenly you see me going the opposite direction.

Please know sisters that I was under a great test and ebtila'a (trial) and I do
admit that I failed in it.
It is only by Allah's Mercy and Grace who brought me back after I was in a very bad situation as a consequence of my bad decisions and committing sins.. May Allah forgive me and accept my repentance ..

Please know that I am a Muslim and I am not trying to lie on anyone, I had great test when i was in Jordan. i failed in this test ..
Now I returned back to Islam back in June 2011 ..
I bare witness that there is no deity worthy to be worshipped except Allah, and I bare witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and I bare witness that Jesus Christ - the son of Mary - is a Messenger and Servant of God.
:astag:

Jazakom Allah kheir
Please forgive me

--
Ruba Qewar رُبى قعوار
Life is Lived in Details!! الحياة تُعاش بتفاصيلها
We are tired of trying so hard to stop the war, let's try to spread the peace
this time!
لقد تعبنا من المحاولة في إيقاف الحرب، دعونا نبدأ بنشر السلام

Asalaamu Alaikum,

Mashallah, that was strange. I initially viewed the thread with regret, till I saw this post :)

A reminder to the hardships -

[yt]EedRvnxM6Y4[/yt]