rule the UK

hager

well

well:salam2:
i'd love to rule...by following islamic law..
but,i can't convert every church to mosque..
because..it's up to anyone to turn to islam or not
allah give us,mind...to think?
i'd leave church...cuz,if i change it to mosque that's mean i'll force people like jewish,christain to enter islam
and they could make revolutions..i think so

Steve940

:salam2:

Be careful of what you wish for. What you said is like if a typical Christian American said that if they had control over Saudi Arabia, they would try to convert every masjid into a church.

Does that sound like something we would want? Most definitely not.

We should respect the religions of others, and to take all of the churches away would almost certainly result an uprising that would and SHOULD have been avoided.

But of course, this is all just hypothetical :D:SMILY128::jumpclap::SMILY149:

warda A

Sister
well said

Be careful of what you wish for. What you said is like if a typical Christian American said that if they had control over Saudi Arabia, they would try to convert every masjid into a church.

Does that sound like something we would want? Most definitely not.

We should respect the religions of others, and to take all of the churches away would almost certainly result an uprising that would and SHOULD have been avoided.

But of course, this is all just hypothetical :D:SMILY128::jumpclap::SMILY149:

You are quite right, people should think carefully what they wish for.
first we should put ourselves in the others shoe and then see whether it pinches or not.
There is no complusion in religion and we dont want to be like the crusaders,remember in spain, turned almost all the mosques into churches.
:wasalam:

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Bro, the oldest churches in the world are in the middle east, a land governed by muslims for the last 1400 years. Even after the crusaders muslims did not remove these churches. This is not what Islam is about.

Remember that Allah SWT has control over everything (and that's including the UK). He says in the Quran:

"And had your Lord (Allah SWT) willed, those on earth would have believed, all of them together. So, will you (O Muhammad (peace be upon him)) then compel mankind, until they become believers." Quran 10:99.

Want to make the UK a truely muslim country? Go after the hearts I'd say & start with the closest people to you. It will happen. It is only a question of when.

imran pardesi

THE ALLAH WHO HAS SENT HIS MESSENGER WITH TRUE RELIGION AND HIDAYAT SO THAT HE MAY PREVAIL IT OVER ALL FALSE RELIGION

IT IS THE AIM OF QURAN, BUT IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU CHANGED ALL CHRUCHES INTO MASJID, BUT YES ALLAH HAS THE RIGHT TO RULE OVER THE WORLD. AS EXAMPLE SET BY THE COMPANIONS OF RASOOLU ALLAH (SAW) THAT THEY ALWAYS CHALLENGED THE RULERS OF THE WORLD AND THEY NEVER CHALLENGED THE COMMON PEOPLES AND THE CHRUCHES EVEN WHEN EVER THE COMMANDER WERE MOVING TOWARD ANY NON MUSLIM PLACES AT THAT TIME HE WAS THE INSTRUCTED BY THE KHALIFAH E WAQAT THAT DONT HURT ANY BODY WHO TAKE PEACE IN CHRUCHES OR MANDIR OR ANYWORSHIP PLACES. IT MEANS ISLAM HAS ALWAYS A FIGHT WITH THE RULERS WHO RULES BY THEIR MEANS AND DO NT DO JUSTICES BUT ALLAH WANT THE RULERS WHO RULES BY THE WISH OF ALLAH
THATSWHY IT IS PROMISED OF ALMIGHTY THAT I WILL GIVE THE POWER TO RULE THOSE ARE BELIEVERS.SURA NOOR
I DONT THINK ISLAM IS AGAINST THE CHRUCHES BUT ISLAM IS AGAISNT THE CAPITALISM, COMMUNISM AND OTHERS LIKE THEM.

THANKS

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
Ok to the first poster;

some of us are reverts from the UK on this site, and might find (as I do) your suggestion is narrow minded and arrogant.

The UK is a Christian country...okay? You can't expect a country to change its history and culture to suit YOU. Yes, it would be easier if the UK was muslim, maybe we would have an easier life. If you desperately want to live in a purely muslim country then move to Saudi Arabia.

Getting back to the original question here is what i would change please note these are only a few suggestions as I have many:

-make more affordable housing
-get rid of Ken Livingstone as mayor of London (he is a pain)
-Introduce more bank holidays, Spain gets twice as many!
-Have more sunshine :)
-get rid of bigots.....and that includes bigots from ANY background
-stop the endless teen killings
-make public transport cheaper....its a rip off
-make public transport better as in more trains, better service etc

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Vote, Vote, Vote for Rosheen!!

you've got some great ideas here, ever throught of doing some politics :)?

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
Goodness! No!

Politicians are not motivated by the greater good, they are in it for power and money.

To be really honest politics bore me. I feel there is very little us 'small' people can do. We are at the mercy of these people.

I don't vote, i have no trust in these people. I only trust Allah

ShyHijabi

Want to make the UK a truely muslim country? Go after the hearts I'd say & start with the closest people to you. It will happen. It is only a question of when.

Masahallah, these are very, very wise words and ones which touched my heart.

~Sarah

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
sister Rosheen, brother Islam Lover is exactly what you described: a UK muslim convert.

There is essentially nothing wrong in trying to spread Islam. This is the ultimate good you can do for anybody, except that I do not agree with his way in going around it.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalmau alaikum Islam-lover!

Becareful what you say brother.
This is enough to incite religious hatred and show muslims narrow minded and intolerant of others while it is not a true image of islam.

I find such suggestions very immature.
The title itself "Control!" bothers a reader.
Converting buildings would do no good to your cause, but changing the hearts of people by your good actions certainly would.

Wassalam

irish

I think that is quite dangerous to think like that. There is no compulsion in Islam, and to do something like that is forcing people to accept Islam. Allah has given us the gift of Islam and it is a greater gift if we find that out for ourselves and not have it forced onto us.