Russian/American Revert to Islam

EesaDevin

:salam2: I'm a Russian/American revert to Islam looking for Muslim friends of perhaps( but not limted to) the same ethnic group:salam2: .
:salah:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Alykum brother. Welcome to Islam. :)

There's a lot of Russian Muslims in Chechnya. And, there's some other American reverts in this site.

gustomo

Salam

Assalamualaikum Warakhmatulloh,

Dear Sister/brother, Alhamdulilah you are find truth in ISLAM.

Jazakumullah

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
wow assalamu aleikum.I'm Russian,I converted to islam here in America 2 years ago
I live in Wisconsin.I really want to hear your story,how did u find islam.
salam

learnermuslim

Assalaam Alaikum Brother EesaDevin,

Welcome to the site and Islam and prayers for both to give you peace and fulfillment.

MashAllah, as they say, seek and ye shall find, you just had to ask and Allah answers your prayers, as in finding sister aisha1114. Pray you both can give each other strength and develop your ISlam, Ameen.

Fi amanAllah

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI and most importantly welcome to this beautiful religion known as Islam.

Insha Allah u benifit from us as we from u.

If u have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask.

Take Care,

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

Welcome to your family. I live in wild and wonderful west virginia. I am still looking for people ( just kidding). I know there is a large Russian community in Harrisonburg, Virginia.( James Madsion University). Check out the muslim student association there...CAIR has a wonderful data base of Muslim communities ...
Personally what I like about this site is the fact we are Muslims communicating with each other because we are Muslims..enjoy the company of your brothers and sisters.

rahman0508

wonderful to have u!!!

It soo wonderful to have u join the empire of faith, the powerful empire in the world-Islam. I feel so good and excited whenever a lost soul finally finds this rigth path. hope u benefit greatly from this site and u're free to ask questions in the quest to make urself a better muslim. Once again u're most welcome. assalamu alykum!!!

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu dear brother
welcome to TTI,
brother abdul hasib, chechenians are not russians. They are kavkaz (for english caucasus) people. And hardly you will find russian muslim in chechnya.
wa/salam
Ah, you get what I mean brother. :D:D;):)

sugarbb

Assalammualaikum,

Welcome to TTI. May you find this website helpful & informative with all the friendly muslim brothers & sisters here, InsyaAllah.:tti_sister: