Sad news

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
May Allah bless you and your family, children...
May He bless your father in law...
Subhnallah, it must be ery painful :( i'm very sorry...
We are with you on this :inshallah:
Stay STRONG :hearts:

ama6621

I am not planning on leaving him.

The situation is complicated. He has never told anyone in his family about our marriage and son yet. I don't believe, from talking to him, he ever had any intentions of telling them. It would cause to much hurt for his mother and because of culture, he did not want to be forced to choose between us and them.
I was upset but have come to accept this.
SO now this happens and he MUST go to his mother, I understand and I want him to be with her. He said this to me in a way that we talked about a long time ago...that when/if he ever goes back, he will not return...
Anyway, even if he wants too he most probably will not be allowed to enter back in the US.
:( It is long and complicated...but that is why I wrote that.

Assalam Alaikum,
Dear Sister, if you are married to him and want to be with him...you go where he is. If you are a good muslim, no muslim parent should want anything more in a partner for their son/daughter. Insha Allah it will work out. Insha Allah his mother will understand and accept you. and like i mentioned before if he will not be allowed to enter the US, you could go to the country where he is.

Assalam Alaikum

huda2

:salam2:

I'm sorry sis, but that is where we all are going one by one, so insha allah be strong with yr husband and yr children. May allah bless yr father inlaw and yr family too. Make him duaa and pray as much as u can. Insha allah I pray yr husband fr his safe return insha allah. I hope every thing go easy fr him and his mom. I will keep u in my duaa u and all yr family insha allah.
:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :salah: :salah:
:wasalam:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
I am not planning on leaving him.
The situation is complicated. He has never told anyone in his family about our marriage and son yet. I don't believe, from talking to him, he ever had any intentions of telling them. It would cause to much hurt for his mother and because of culture, he did not want to be forced to choose between us and them.
I was upset but have come to accept this.
SO now this happens and he MUST go to his mother, I understand and I want him to be with her. He said this to me in a way that we talked about a long time ago...that when/if he ever goes back, he will not return...
Anyway, even if he wants too he most probably will not be allowed to enter back in the US.
:( It is long and complicated...but that is why I wrote that.

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu dear sister

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaiha rajiuun. May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala give your father-in-law the highest of places in Jannah. But its pretty ridiculous on the part of your husband to say that he cannot come back to you. Remember Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) said," The best of Muslim is he who is best to his wife."
Why should he run away from his duties and reponsibilities? One day or the other they have to come to know about you no matter what. Can he hide you like this till the Day of Judgement? He cannot just forget you or tell that he cannot come back just for the sake of his family living abroad. A person should be always aware of his conducts and his deeds, lest Allah Subhanahu wa Taala gets angry on him.
Ibless did not indulge in shirk when he said that he would not bow to Adam (pbuh). He just disobeyed Allah Subhanahu wa Taala and was sent out of Heaven. He will be the one of those who will be put into HellFire. So disobeying and doing something which is pure contrary to a person's duties and reponsibilities, as a Muslim, can earn Allah Subhanahu wa Taala's anger. We should always try to do activities inside the boundary of Islam, so as to earn as much reward from Allah Subhanahu wa Taala.
May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala give him hidayah (guidance) and save us from the fitnah of this world, from the fitnah of Dajjal, from the evil whisperings of Shaitan and from the HellFire. Ameen.
wa/salam

Selamu Alykum,
Sister I'm very sorry for the loss of for your father in-law And I'm sorry to hear about the complicated situation your husband and you are in. With that being said he has Islamic legal rights to you and your son. You cannot marry someone and then just leave them. Maybe you can remind your husband that a marriage is a contract and a very serious matter.
Though it maybe hard for him, and his family at first to learn about you and your son, if they are true God fearing Muslims they will accept you. If it seems to be the other way, have sabar always and always put your trust in Allah. always make salah, and dua. Insha'Allah your situation will get better.

rahman2040

FearOfAccidents_E.gif

http://www.islamicacademy.org/html/Dua/Dua.htm

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
This post was in 2007.... I hope the Sister managed to make a good decision for her and her family and I hope everything is fine for her. If she is around, it would be great to hear the good news Inshallah.

zainsmommy

Assalamu Aleikom

InshaAllah everyone is in the best of health and Iman.

My my it has been a while since I have been here. I still come around to have a look, but rarely post anymore. I even forgot my password it has been so long!

While checking my emails this morning I came across one from TTI with responses to this thread. It has been so long that I forgot about this thread. Reading it brought tears to my eyes for several reasons... One, I remembered my feelings that day as if it were happening in this very moment. I had so many feelings going on at one time it was hard to separate one from the other. Two, the replies were so heartwarming and sincere that it brought me back to my early days here on TTI.

I have many memories of my time here on TTI--some good, some not-so-good. I have learned a lot from this site. Of course, as with anything in life, it had it's ups and downs. There were times my iman soared and my knowledge increased each day. And there were times that my iman fell so far down and I forgot why I converted to Islam in the first place.

I am very touched at the replies even after all these years. I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart. My Allah bless you all for your sincerity.

Now about the thread. I have to admit there is a touch of embarrassment when reading it. I wish I could edit the second response out completely--even tried but am not able--so that it would not be seen here publicly. My life has changed since then--and is still changing with each day. My marriage to my husband, like all things in life, has had it's ups and downs, but for the most part, it has been wonderful. We are still together and have gone on to have another child and even if I paid millions of dollars, I could not have gotten a better father for my children--or husband. MashaAllah

My husband has continued to surprise me with his dedication, loyalty, and I cannot forget to mention PATIENCE! I do not believe there is another person in this world who possesses more patience than this man. Afterall, he is married to me... and still married to me after all this time lol

Well this is getting long and winded....so I will end with a very big thank you to all who posted in the past and recently to this thread--for all the dua's and outpouring of love that I received from my Brothers and Sisters here(so typical of TTI members)

I miss you all and will try to come here to post every now and again inshaAllah My life is busy with the kids(as the older members will remember I have a total of five, not just the two) and trying to stay above water each day.

I wish nothing but the best and send my love to all those who I have come to know and respect here in the past--that are still here--and also to the new ones.

Remember to always be respectful of others and most importantly remember that how you present yourself online and in person is a reflection upon Islam as a whole to those not familiar with the real Islam. And for this reason, it is important to mind your manners and your Islam. The impression you give off very well may be the deciding factor between someone converting to Islam, or running for the hills.

May Allah bless you all and forgive you your sins. May He increase your knowledge and iman. May He protect you from the evil of this world--seen and unseen-- and may He shower you with His mercy. Ameen

Noor El-Huda

Sister, it's so good to know there was a good ending to this sad story!

:muslim_child: :jumpclap:

So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief
Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.

(Al-Inshirah, Chapter #94, Verse #5)

And those who pray, "Our Lord! Grant unto us wives and offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and give us (the grace) to lead the righteous."
(Al-Furqan, Chapter #25, Verse #77)

esperanza

revert of many years
dear sister..how wonderful to hear of succh an ending to this story,,it just shows what love and pateine and faith can bring in life,,,mayallah bless you and your husband and children

halah

Asslamu alikum

Subhan Allah so happy for you dear sister..may Allah bless you and your family :) This forum is like a homeland :) we hanging around here and there then have to come even for just taking a look and see what's going on..Once I saw this post I felt that really time is flying...May Allah bless all those who keep on this good job:tti_sister:

strive-may-i

:wasalam:
am not fully aware of how handsfull you are or whether you are a full time mom. A request, stay put , keep replying to posts here, when you get time.

Wishing you and your family a happy journey both here and hereafter... ameen!!
Include us in your Dua

lovefordeen

assalaamu allikum sister

may Allah bless you and your family..ameen

Allahu Akbar...our Lord is the kindest...He has made things work out for you alhamduilah....i'm so happy for you...

sister,if you are keen on keeping some information that you have posted earlier to yourself,you can send a PM to any of the moderators here..they may help you with it insha'allah

assalaamu alaikum

ckford

It's wonderful to hear that you are well and that you and your family were able to cope with this difficult situation. Life isn't easy and there are always up and downs.
I also think that you shouldn't be ashamed of your thought you had in the past. It's natural that thoughts change after some time!