Salam alaikum I'm new!!

dinullah

Salam alaikum sisters and brothers!!!
I’m a new member in this forum. I’m very glad to have found this site. I would like to be part of this wonderful community and I’d also like to share and learn islamic knowledge with all of you. Islam concerns all aspects of ours lives, so there is always something new to learn.

I apologize if I make mistakes because English is not my mother tongue, actually I’m from Morocco (but currently living in Spain) and I’m still learning English. It would be great to improve it with you InchaAllah:tti_sister:
Well, I do not know what else to say, just wanted to introduce myself and say that I’d like to meet new brothers and sisters.
May Allah protect and bless you!!

Yazakum Allahu Khairan

Assalamu alaikum[
/RIGHT]​

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam alaikum to you!

I really hope you'll love this website, Insha'Allah!
We all do!
You'll learn English in no time seeing that we make a new post like every second, hehe

Again, Insha'Allah you'll place yourself a comfy chair in this forum and enjoy the excitement, relaxation and fun here on TurnToIslam!

Wassalam alaikum!

Moonlight_88

Wa3laykumsallam

Welcome to the forum.

I apologize if I make mistakes because English is not my mother tongue, actually I’m from Morocco (but currently living in Spain) and I’m still learning English. It would be great to improve it with you InchaAllah

Ukthi your English is very good mashAllah.

I am also a new member and looking forward to everyone's beneficial contributions inshAllah.

Hope all of you had a lovely Eid. May Allah bless you all (Ameen).

Ma3 Sallamah

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Welcome to our family..
May you enjoy your stay here, with an Islamic atmosphere..:hearts:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome To TTI sister dinullah,

:wasalam:

:bismillah: