salam alikom swedich wommen her.

aicha_75

Salam alikom evrybody!!!

Hi I most first say that Iam not so good in englich en I hope inshallah you can anddertsnad me .
Iam a swedich wommen 31 years old have two children two boys and I be married for 12 years now hamduallah to a cind man.
I is a home mom for now and later inshallah I gona studie day care of children and my atoher studie is nurse.
Ihave been muslim for 10 years but I have to learn more and I whant to know athore sister her if you see thins plz write to me and inshallah we can be friends on the chatt and maybe talk live i hope so.

salam alikom from Aicha:hijabi:

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
WaAlaikumussalaam Sister,

Welcome to the ultimate community site of Muslims.
Need not to worry because of your English problem. You can ask anything in this community and participate also.

Wassalaam.
VE

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum sister!
May Allah (swt) protect you and your family from all evils and give you happiness in this world and hereafter.

It is Allah's (swt) mercy who guided you to islam.
If you write your message in the sister's section, it will attract the attention of sisters in particular.

I am sure sisters will be happy to establish contacts with you.
I leave you in Allah's care.

Wassalamu alaikum warahmatullah

Your brother in Islam

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

Welcome dear sister aicha to this wonderful site and family, its nice of you to have joined us here.

Insha-Allah we all brothers and sisters will try to help you learn more.......hope you benefit from the site.....insha-Allah..

I sent you a PM :) hope to hear from you...

wasalam

Leah

Wa salaam aleikoum, Aicha!

I am swedish! Were do you live (Var bor du?)? Maybe we can meet and talk, InshahAllah!
I am studying at the Stockholm Institute of Education - Department of Curriculum Studies and Communication. Insha Allah, I will graduate in Januari 2008. :SMILY209:
My goal is to work in islamic schools. That would be nice!:hearts:

Please, send me a mail if you wish to meet! But you must live fairly close to Stockholm!

Leah...........:muslim_child:

abdul Qadir

remember death
:salam2:

hei aicha ..... velkomen til TTI jeg kan norsk derfor tror jeg at vi skal forstå hverandre inshaAllah :SMILY206:

aicha_75

ja hej jag förstår dej om du vill kontakta mej via brev så kan vi prata där inshallah att du skriver tillbaka .

UmmOf3

Salaam aleikum

Jag är svorsk, så om du vil, skicka meg en PM så kan jag adda dig på min MSN inshaAllah, om du har MSN.

Min pappa är svensk, mamma norsk, och jag bor i Norge.

(I just said that I am half norwegian, half swedish, and I live in Norway, and would love to chat in MSN inshaAllah.)

Mods, maybe make a scandinavian section here? Hehehe, just joking.

Muhsana

:wasalam: sister,

I am also new here :SMILY206: My english also is not very good but I have no doubt that we will improve both our english and islamic knowledge here.
:tti_sister:

Fiemanillah

Amirah84

Wa aleikuma salam Aisha,

jag e en svensk syster. Mashaallah va kul o fa kontakt med dig. InshaAllah skick pm/mail till mig sa jag kan adda dig pa msn.

I'm a swedish sister. MashaALlah so nice to gain contact with u. InshaALlah pm me so I can add u on msn.

:wasalam:

abdul Qadir

remember death
:salam2:

hei aicha har du sett denne siden om historie av profet Muhamad (s.a.w)? da kan du velg svenska http://mohammad.islamway.com/

hi aicha have you seen this site about the history of the prophet Muhamad (s.a.w) there you can choose swedish language

my norwegian is not that good lool

Globalpeace

Banned
Volvo!

Asslamo Allaikum,

I am thinking about buying a Volvo so I think I can be "Half-Swedish"...Just kidding Sisters...

You are all welcome.

Asalaamu Alaykum

Welcome dear sister aicha to this wonderful site and family, its nice of you to have joined us here.

Insha-Allah we all brothers and sisters will try to help you learn more.......hope you benefit from the site.....insha-Allah..

I sent you a PM :) hope to hear from you...

wasalam

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
assalamu alaykum sister,

welcome to the site. There are so many of your sisters and brothers here to welcome you! Don't worry about your english. I know it is alot better than my swedish! We understood you just fine.

Maria Norway

wow visste ikke at det var sa mange fra norge og sverige pa denne siden!!! KULT!!! Jeg er norske men bor i england og ble muslim for en manede siden imorra!!

Hjertlig Hilsen Maria

Asalamleikum!!

wow, didnt know there were so many people from norway and sweden here!! COOL!! I am norwegian but live in England. I became muslim one month ago tomorro!!

Asalamaleikum!!

:tti_sister:

Salaam aleikum

Jag är svorsk, så om du vil, skicka meg en PM så kan jag adda dig på min MSN inshaAllah, om du har MSN.

Min pappa är svensk, mamma norsk, och jag bor i Norge.

(I just said that I am half norwegian, half swedish, and I live in Norway, and would love to chat in MSN inshaAllah.)

Mods, maybe make a scandinavian section here? Hehehe, just joking.

why sister?

its not a joke

if we get a lot brother from scandinavien then we can make a special section in your language.

make dua inshallah.

UmmOf3

Salaam aleikum.

I know there are some, but not so many. I am here, Abdel Fattah too (or how he would spell his nick, I dont know), and some new reverts. And some other Swedish, I have seen.