:salam2:

I am very new here. This is my 1st thread
Nice to meet you all here.
Please teach me and guide me here.
Thank you
:wasalam:

AlQurtubi

Banned
wsalam brother. We are here to help you. Try posting questions and inshALLAH you will get pretty suitable answer in most cases.

nolemigo

Thank you. I'll ask many question until you all tired of answering me...:SMILY303:

I hope I can be part of this forum community. And anyone is wishing to come to my country,you are most welcomed. :jumpclap:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Thank you. I'll ask many question until you all tired of answering me...:SMILY303:

I hope I can be part of this forum community. And anyone is wishing to come to my country,you are most welcomed. :jumpclap:

Welcome to the site. We answer questions within our means supported by statements of our Prophet ( Sallah Waalihi Wassalam) . Where are you from?

nolemigo

Welcome to the site. We answer questions within our means supported by statements of our Prophet ( Sallah Waalihi Wassalam) . Where are you from?

:bismillah:

Thank you brother. InsyaAllah.may Allah bless us and give us Taufiq and Hidayah to improve ourself and being a good Muslim.

Im from small country, which is part of Asia.

thank you

abuayesha

Wa alaikumussalaam warahmathullaah

Welcome to TTI.
Don't worry, you ask. There are alhamdulillaah brothers and sisters who will answer you. But once the answers are given, do not follow without checking the authenticity.

Wassalaam

Enjoy!!!

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: Welcome to TTI, brother :)

I am a revert to Islam and am learning a lot here. Alhamdulillah, it is a beautiful forum with input from all over the globe :)

Enjoy your stay!!!

:wasalam:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

WELCOME TO TTI :):):):):)

Inshallah this site will benefit you greatly.

We are glad to have you with us. Enjoy your stay.

Wasalam Amirah