Salam :(

Sakeena

alam alaikum,

I wanted to say that I will miss u all and I wish u all the very best and may Allah bless us all ameen. I'm saddened by this, to leave TTI, it's not by choice...I just can't stay here, please understand...

this is good bye unfortunately, salam everyone,

ur in my du'as,

i hope I stay in yours inshallah,

salam,

~Sakeena :hearts:

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
wa-alaykum salaam dear sister,
It is sad to know that you have to leave but I hope that inshaAllah soon you will be able to come back. Allah SWT promises those who have taqwa that,
And whosoever fears Allâh and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). (2) And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allâh, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allâh will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allâh has set a measure for all things. (3)
I leave you sister in the care and protection of Allah SWT

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam sister
hey wat r u talking abt??
plz dnt leave tti.
although once i also decided to leave tti.
but then some of my sisters on tti asked me dnt leave it.
n i didnt leave it n it was good descion that i didnt leave it.
i will ask u again dnt leave it.
n yeh u r in my duas.
may ALLAH bless u amin sumamin.
n i will wait that u will b back to tti again INSHA ALLAH.
take care sister.
FI AMANILLAH

warda A

Sister
why

:salam2:

Dear Sakeena
You have been posting quite beautiful posts, what is the reason for leaving?
We will surely miss you
Inshalla you will be strong on this road we are all taking
:wasalam:

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
salam sister, i really hope u don't leave tti. i don't understand why, but i know that u don't want to go.

cmelbouzaidi

dear sister, we understand it is not by your own choice. we will be praying for you and for your mom and hope to see you back on TTI shortly, Insha Allah.

Sakeena

Asalam alaikum dearest sisters,

listen, I don't want to leave, it's hard to stay away from TTI and as much I woul d love to stay online here and be with you sisters and talk, sadly, I can't subhanallah. Inshallah maybe I will reteurn someday when I have access to my own personal computer. You know I will definitally come back in a heartbeat inshallah. I may appear smetimes online, but I can be cut off from TTI at any moment, so please be patient inshallah.

salams,

~Sakeena:hearts:

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
I wish that you come back soon and it`s a big loss to us that you leave but I will make dua that you come back soon insha`Allah

aishah_2304m

peace lover
walaikyumasalm wa rahmutulaahi wa baraktu sister Sakeena.....am new here and u myt nt b knwin me...but everytym i c a sister leavin from TTI i feel relli bad as v all r lyk a family...jus one ummah! alhamdulilaah.....
hope Allah protects and makes thingz easy 4 u sister ameen....taqabala Allah!

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum
INSHA ALLAH we will see u soon sister ( back on TTI )
ahh is so sad ,,but yeah hopefully we will get to see u on and off on tti ,,right
,be safe sis
this is so sad ,
May Allah help and protect u
and remember
2:153. O you who believe! Seek help in patience and As-Salât (the prayer). Truly! Allâh is with As-Sâbirûn (the patient).

and ,,,keep praising Allah the most merciful and full of love
HE IS ALLAH, BESIDES WHOM THERE IS NO OTHER GODS;
WHO KNOWS (ALL THINGS) BOTH SECRET AND OPEN;
HE IS MOST GRACIOUS, MOST MERCIFUL
HE IS ALLAH, BESIDES WHOM THERE IS NO OTHER GOD;
THE SOVEREIGN,
THE HOLY ONE,
THE SOURCE OF PEACE (AND PERFECTION),
THE GUARDIAN OF FAITH,
THE PRESERVER OF SAFETY,
THE EXALTED IN MIGHT,
THE IRRESISTIBLE,
THE SUPREME:
GLORY TO ALLAH: (HIGH IS HE)
ABOVE THE PARTNERS THEY ASCRIBE TO HIM
HE IS ALLAH,
THE CREATOR
THE EVOLVER,
THE BESTOWER OF FORMS (OR COLOURS)
TO HIM BELONG THE MOST BEAUTIFUL NAMES:
ALL THAT IS IN THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH, DOTH DECLARE HIS PRAISES AND GLORY.
AND HE IS THE EXALTED IN MIGHT
THE WISE.
Holy Qur’ân 59:22-24

Sakeena

salam alaikum,

awww it touches my heart to see how much u all caare.......like i said, i hate the idea of leaving, i really do, and ifI had my own computer I'd come online everyday inshallah....sigh...I"m at school whenever I'm on TTI subhan'allah.

take care hehe.... :hearts:

salams,

~Sakeena

(p.s. I'mmaking my last good-byes today subhanallah, I have saying good bye, esp. to ppl I love for the sake of Allah (SWT) :( )

xhina87x

.....!!i!i!
Asalamoaliykum Sister Sakeena!!

I hope you are at your best of health and imaan!
I don't really knw many people here as I only joined this forum 2 days ago, and ALHUMDULILLAH it already feels like I have brothers and sisters here to help!! I don't know you but from the posts I have read, seems like you have been here for a while. I will pray to see yu soon Insha'ALlah.

Take care
Walaiykum Asalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatahu

Salaam sister Sakeena,

We're going to miss your pumped up and enthusiastic posts. I never knew who someone who craved chocolate more than you did. May Allah swt bless you in this life and in the next. Inshallah we hope to see you come around again.

Best wishes,

TheHumbleWun

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
Wa'ylekum Salaam sister,

Take care and come back soon, until then Allah will continue to carry you :) ameen.

Much peace and much blessings to you and your family.

Sakeena

Salaam sister Sakeena,

We're going to miss your pumped up and enthusiastic posts. I never knew who someone who craved chocolate more than you did. May Allah swt bless you in this life and in the next. Inshallah we hope to see you come around again.

Best wishes,

TheHumbleWun

LOL herano! hahahaha! Hm?

Enthusiasm...Chocolate...you know me! Wow!

lol okay guys, hehehe, my last days at TTI....

:SMILY23: I will miss you all subhanallah...

:SMILY149: maybe when I come back we can have a party...

salam :SMILY259:

I love you all 4 the sake of Allah (SWT)! :SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

~Sakeena :hearts:

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin

goodbye and leaving? I shall miss your lovely post!!!

Rasulullah s.a.w whenever he's in tight situation, he always resort to salat and supplication (du'a). These are two powerful tools that can be use all the time.
And he finds that Allah will always extend His help and mercy when needed.

Allah suuhanahu wataala said " seek help in patience and solat "

Be strong and firm always.

wassalam.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
ahhh there u r ,
we will miss u for sure
and specially the motivation ,and energy u give at times ,i will surely miss that ,,,be safe

hehe ,another verse ,
Allah says in Holy Quran .
14:22. And Shaitân (Satan) will say when the matter has been decided: "Verily, Allâh promised you a promise of truth. And I too promised you, but I betrayed you. I had no authority over you except that I called you, and you responded to me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. I deny your former act in associating me (Satan) as a partner with Allâh (by obeying me in the life of the world). Verily, there is a painful torment for the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers)."