SalamAleikum sisters and brothers

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
Dear sisters and brothers
i would like to say Salam Aleikum wa rahmat ALLAH wa barakatahu
to all of you
i am new. Your sister Laila -------- RabiALLAH is my username and I am from IRAQ

would love to be part of your happy community, it is a pleasure to be part of you.
may Allah peace and blessing be with you

Salam
RabiALLAH

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Welcome tot he TTI family. May Allah help our brothers and sisters over there, Ameen!!:tti_sister: Enjoy your stay inshallah.:hearts:

habib786

walakum assalaam sister

have a pleasant stay here and pray that Allah keeps every muslim in iraq safe.... also hope to learn something from you............. jakakallahu khairan

isabelelsherif

welcome sister to this wonderful website i am a convert and my islamic name is laila as well

hope you enjoy your time here

:tti_sister:

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
Salam Aleikume Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam

thanks alot for you kind wellcoming
Shaheeda35......... as long as you strive for Jannah , Jannah inshallah striving to hold you ever.:hearts:
Habib786........... thanks for your kind words, how is our brothers and sisters in India, i love pepole of India there are so kind and simple. thanks again

arsenalace........... may allah blessing be on you, i loved the FBI very much, nice shut!!

Isabelelsherif............ may dear, congerturaltion and i am so happy for you... You have such a beautiful name, i am sure you soul is more beautiful, salam:hearts:

ebulfeth.......... Thanks alot for you wellcoming note, Turkey my beloved neighbor country, my warm regards to you.

last but not least .......................... shukran Jazelan , thank you very much thaikickass Iraq is fine inshallah, we are fine, we need your prayers sisters and brothers

may Allah guided and protect you all.......... Ameen!!!! wa alsalam aleikum

ebulfeth

Salam Aleikume Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam

thanks alot for you kind wellcoming
Shaheeda35......... as long as you strive for Jannah , Jannah inshallah striving to hold you ever.:hearts:
Habib786........... thanks for your kind words, how is our brothers and sisters in India, i love pepole of India there are so kind and simple. thanks again

arsenalace........... may allah blessing be on you, i loved the FBI very much, nice shut!!

Isabelelsherif............ may dear, congerturaltion and i am so happy for you... You have such a beautiful name, i am sure you soul is more beautiful, salam:hearts:

ebulfeth.......... Thanks alot for you wellcoming note, Turkey my beloved neighbor country, my warm regards to you.

last but not least .......................... shukran Jazelan , thank you very much thaikickass Iraq is fine inshallah, we are fine, we need your prayers sisters and brothers

may Allah guided and protect you all.......... Ameen!!!! wa alsalam aleikum

salamo alaiqum
sister i am really very happy for your reply to me and other brothers and sisters.
Shokran.
we muslims from turkey has a word " ana gibi yar, bağdat gibi diyar olmaz." meaning:" there isnt no one beloved like mom, and there is no land like Baghdat." now its really hard to say these words.
once we were all together. then we were seperated. enshallah the days we will get together agian are coming.
may Allah(c.c.) always help you and all muslims.
Allahu akbar wa'alhamdolellah.

aishah_2304m

peace lover
walaikyumaslam wa rahmutulaahi wa baraktu sister....welcome to the TTI family :SMILY206: !!...May Allah bless u n wish u a pleasant stay here sister ammen :hijabi:

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
salamo alaiqum
sister i am really very happy for your reply to me and other brothers and sisters.
Shokran.
we muslims from turkey has a word " ana gibi yar, bağdat gibi diyar olmaz." meaning:" there isnt no one beloved like mom, and there is no land like Baghdat." now its really hard to say these words.
once we were all together. then we were seperated. enshallah the days we will get together agian are coming.
may Allah(c.c.) always help you and all muslims.
Allahu akbar wa'alhamdolellah.

Dear Sister Ebulfeth.........the same is here too. things comes and go, only good deed wont be forgtton. i have one beautiful and nice frined from Turkey met at Makkah and she was so nice and kind just like you, and i still remeber her for her kindness, l love her in Allah, and you too.
please accept my kind and warm salam to you and your family
may ALLAH lord of the Great Throne, protect and guide you
ameeeeeeeeen

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
Sister Peac Lover- Aishah, wow, so many Aishah, this is a really good thing. I love Aishah may Allah be pleased with her. and i do love you Aishah, pray to ALLAH to save us all and to be pleased with us Ameen
your sister Laila
Salam Aleikum

assyuara

Allah. =)

Assalamualaikum. =)

Dear sis RabiAllah/Laila, sure we'll dua for the people in Iraq. Hope everything's fine there. inshaAllah. Oh ya, welcome to our family. heheh. :)

From the books ive read, In now know that Baghdad, Iraq was once a knowledge centre for all until the book describe Baghdad as 'heaven for knowledge-lovers'. That was when Islam was at its peak. MasyaAllah.

Subhanallah. Let us seek knowledge and be Strong and remain United as one.

sis Aisyah =)
wassalam.

nadya

romanian muslimah
as-salaam aleikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

:SMILY206: to TTI, inshaAllah you’ll have a pleasant and long stay sister

rose1.gif

I will keep in my dua the people of Iraq. May ALLAH protectem them now and always.

cafu26

Dear sisters and brothers
i would like to say Salam Aleikum wa rahmat ALLAH wa barakatahu
to all of you
i am new. Your sister Laila -------- RabiALLAH is my username and I am from IRAQ

would love to be part of your happy community, it is a pleasure to be part of you.
may Allah peace and blessing be with you

Salam
RabiALLAH

salaam rabiALLAH.....

WELCOME TO THE FORUM.... THERE IS ALSO ONE MORE GREAT FORUM www.islamrulez.com

hope u'll be part of it soon...

by da way...hows the situation in ur country.... MAY ALLAH MAKE OUR BORTHERS AND SISTERS SAFE FROM THE ATTACKS OF ENEMIES...

JAZAAKALLAH KHAIRAN ...:wasalam:

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
Assalamualaikum. =)

Dear sis RabiAllah/Laila, sure we'll dua for the people in Iraq. Hope everything's fine there. inshaAllah. Oh ya, welcome to our family. heheh. :)

From the books ive read, In now know that Baghdad, Iraq was once a knowledge centre for all until the book describe Baghdad as 'heaven for knowledge-lovers'. That was when Islam was at its peak. MasyaAllah.

Subhanallah. Let us seek knowledge and be Strong and remain United as one.

sis Aisyah =)
wassalam.
----------------------------------------
many thanks my Dear Sister
you are so nice, thanks for your prayer, May Allah lord of the great thrown grant us patient to face all the problems,
you are right Baghdad was once upon a time, and inshALLAH will be again
ameen
please stay fine and see you around
:tti_sister::salam2:

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
as-salaam aleikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

:SMILY206: to TTI, inshaAllah you’ll have a pleasant and long stay sister

rose1.gif

I will keep in my dua the people of Iraq. May ALLAH protectem them now and always.
------------------------------
Nadya, my dear sister, nice name you have
thanks alot for your Dua', we need your Dua please
May ALLAH bless you

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
salaam rabiALLAH.....

WELCOME TO THE FORUM.... THERE IS ALSO ONE MORE GREAT FORUM www.islamrulez.com

hope u'll be part of it soon...

by da way...hows the situation in ur country.... MAY ALLAH MAKE OUR BORTHERS AND SISTERS SAFE FROM THE ATTACKS OF ENEMIES...

JAZAAKALLAH KHAIRAN ...:wasalam:
----------------------------
I love Islam
a brother from Maldive asks about a sister from Iraq!!!!! all because of Islam
Thanks alot for you kind concern and inshALLAH willl have give the site a visit

Be Amman Alllah Wa Hidhih

sadia_21

salam alaikum...

hwru sis??hope u'l enjoy learnin from this site inshallah n gain more knowledge...inshallah ameen...

tc..
allah hafiz*