Salams..

kellykhadija

:salam2:

I'm new to this site, as you could probably figure.. And I'm not very good with these introducing myself things.. But here goes..

I am originally from Estonia, however I have now lived in Leicester, England for about 3 and a half years. I am 21 years of age and have been a muslim now for about a year and a half (since 8 july, 2010). Umm.. I have done a lot of things in my life that I'm not proud of. And unfortunately even since I've turned to Islam. I have now realized the error of my ways and am looking to find out more about Islam, in hopes that Allah will one day be able to forgive me. It is difficult though, since I am constantly battling with depression, to the point that it's even affecting my prayers. I don't have anyone here in England, so I am really struggling being on my own. I am hoping that through this website I'll find help and support from other sisters..

Jazakallah, for reading.

Khadija.

esperanza

revert of many years
:salam2:

I'm new to this site, as you could probably figure.. And I'm not very good with these introducing myself things.. But here goes..

I am originally from Estonia, however I have now lived in Leicester, England for about 3 and a half years. I am 21 years of age and have been a muslim now for about a year and a half (since 8 july, 2010). Umm.. I have done a lot of things in my life that I'm not proud of. And unfortunately even since I've turned to Islam. I have now realized the error of my ways and am looking to find out more about Islam, in hopes that Allah will one day be able to forgive me. It is difficult though, since I am constantly battling with depression, to the point that it's even affecting my prayers. I don't have anyone here in England, so I am really struggling being on my own. I am hoping that through this website I'll find help and support from other sisters..

welcome sister..to the site and to islam,,,you have started anew and fresh start as you enter islam,,your past sins are forgiven,,so look to the future,,and asl allah to guide you
there are a number of sisters in UK so sure some will answer you and were all here to help and advise and support you inshallah

a_stranger

:salam2: dear sister

You are most welcome, I like to second what our sister Esperanza said, when you come to Islam all your sins are forgiven , you are fresh like a newborn,But we are humans we do mistakes but Allah subhanahu wa taaala is forgiving and he most glorified like to forgive , don't worry . At time of prayer go do woduu then pray with a humble seeking heart , you will be forgiven. But you need a good company who help you to remember Allah subhanahu wa taala and learn about Islam. :salah:

Sister Zohra

Assalamu Alaikum,

Welcome to the website sister. May Allah give you the strength to overcome this. Remember that Allah tests those he loves.

user expired!

:salam2:,
Welcome to Turn to Islam.

Sister Khadijah if you need any help then feel free to contact Discover Islam uk any time , althlough we are based in London we will be visiting Leicester during the Sabeel retreat and your welcome to come to the retreat.

deen_islam_4ever

deen_islam_4every1
assalaam alaikum welcome to this site and to islam. in shaa Allah this site will be very benefit 4 u. u will learn more about islam here in shaa Allah.

kellykhadija

Jazakallah for a very warm welcome.

:salam2:,
Welcome to Turn to Islam.

Sister Khadijah if you need any help then feel free to contact Discover Islam uk any time , althlough we are based in London we will be visiting Leicester during the Sabeel retreat and your welcome to come to the retreat.

I will definately look into that. Jazakallah.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu alaykum sister,

welcome to TTI and to Islam,

depression is known to affect many reverts because this new life style which is not accepted by their family and peers usually isolates them. They fall into stress which may lead to depression, so I advice you to seek company. Go to a mosque or volunteer----the more you're involved with the community the less you're depressed--loneliness does not go so well with depression! If you're unable to find people you can relate to, stick to TTI and post, interact with sisters, read other posts, reply to them and you'll feel you're at least engaged in something. Loneliness worsens depression! so avoid as much as you can please.

May Allah ease your problems,

-much love