Salawat/Durood

yasak80

Example of Salawat:

Allahumma Salli Ala Sayyidina Mohammadin Wa-Ala Ali sayydina Mohammad.
(May Allah send His praise upon Mohammad and upon the Family of Mohammad)

"He who reads a single Durood upon me, Almighty Allah blesses him ten times, ten of his sins are forgiven, and he is increased ten times in stages (internally). (Mishkaat)
"On the Day of Qiyamah, the closest to me from among the people will be those who have read the most amount of Durood Shareef". (Tirmidhi)
If any one recites Durood Shareef from any place, any part of the world from any distance, it actually reaches the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) immediately. Allah Ta'ala has appointed several Angels who are given exclusive duty to collect all Durood Shareef and present the same before the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) immediately.
The reciter of 10 Duroods in the morning and 10 in the evening will receive the help of the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) on the Day of Judgement.
When you forget anything and your memory fails to recollect it, then recite Durood, you will remember the forgotten thing.
Recite Durood Shareef wherever you are (not in the bathroom or toilet) and during any occasion.

strive-may-i

An animal (dog, wild ox) chases you, recite durood shareef/ayathul khursi, makes you feel confident..
Something is misplaced in the house start the search with auzubilla/darood shareef, you would find it sooner

:)

at right time, May Almighty bless you !

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Thanks for this - very nice reminder...
I also read once - dont know how true that with every durood recited, an angel dips its wings in water and each drop that falls off its wings thats how many angel Allah creates.. May not be true, read it a long time ago...

Mohammed Junedi

Salam Alaikum Wa Rahatulahi Wa Barakatahu,

One of the most Beautiful topic :)

Jazakh Allah Khair for the post!
May Allah Bless you and yours always.

Few lines from the world of Poetry defining the qualities of our beloved Prophet { :SMILY252: } sallal lahu alaihi wa sallam.

Balaghal ula bikamaalihi (He reached the highest place by his Perfection)
Kasha fad-dujaa bijamaalihi (He removed darkness by his Beauty)
Hasunat jami'u khisaalihi (Beautiful are all his Attainments)
Sallu 'aleyhi wa aalihi (Send blessings to Him and his Family)

yasak80

jazakallahu hayran kesiyra
Mohammad junedi,finding light,aapa and strive-may-i.

If I see an animal which make me afraid , I generally pray Ayatal kursi.
I didnt know about the salawat ,thanks
I read somewhere that animals feel afraid from the one who afraids of Allah (swt)