sallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaam

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2: brothers n sisters..
how are u all, im well, alhumdulillah..
you know today i am so so so happy, that i cant express my feelings...
it had been almost 1 year for me , and i dint check tti.thinking that it might be blocked for me at home..
i used to go to many places to check tti..
buh today , i dont know y, i felt like giving a last and final try to check tti..
and u know what, it worked..tti is no more blocked..ya allah,ya allah!, im so happy....
:D.....
jazakallah khair every one...
thnk you for ur prayers...love you all..:)

fada_all

it had been almost 1 year for me , and i dint check tti.thinking that it might be blocked for me at home..
buh today , i dont know y, i felt like giving a last and final try to check tti..
and u know what, it worked..tti is no more blocked..ya allah,ya allah!, im so happy....

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah tala wa barakatuh

dearest sister where are you ?? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ??
its long !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! time that we didn't chat
i miss you soooo much
loves you for ALLAH4S SAKE
may Allah bless you all times with His mercy

ur khadijah

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
@ al fajr : oh my sweet heart, u knw tti was blocked for me...but now ms allah is with me is back, u dont have to worry,ill be here 24/7 just infront of tti inshallah :D

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)

Masha-Allah!!
Mabrook ...abhi toh aap bahot khush honge...
BTW block kisliye kiya gaya tha????

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
@ mahussain3..patha nahi..kyu kiya thha...
mujhe khud confusion thha..waise , allah sabar rakne ke liye kehthe hai, tho i kept patience, and got such a beautifull thing..mashallah..:)

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
@ mahussain3..patha nahi..kyu kiya thha...
mujhe khud confusion thha..waise , allah sabar rakne ke liye kehthe hai, tho i kept patience, and got such a beautifull thing..mashallah..:)

Kahan par kiya tha Hindustan me ya Arabistan me lol!..
btw ap Hindustan me kahan rehte ho?? Hum toh pakka Hyderabadi hai :) :) :)

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
@ muhsanain3 : arey wah..hume hydrabadi bahuth pasans hhai, mainly thier langugage, kya baath karthe hai ..hilirious..:D..waise me bangalore..:(....inshallah saudi will be my next yre luck..inshallah me saudi ko june me ya kuch ill be moving..after my sisters marriage inshallah :)

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
@ muhsanain3 :

Lol!! sirf Hussain bole toh bhi chalta yaar sath me 3, 4 , 5 kyun? lol

arey wah..hume hydrabadi bahuth pasans hhai, mainly thier langugage, kya baath karthe hai ..hilirious..:D..waise me bangalore..:(....inshallah saudi will be my next yre luck..inshallah me saudi ko june me ya kuch ill be moving..after my sisters marriage inshallah :)

And no, this is purely a misconception, saare hyderabadi waisi baat nahi karte, u know what Hyderabad (Deccan) is the birth place of Urdu ...oh Masha-Allah mabrook toh hum bhi aare shaadi me, yeppi!!! address bata dena :) :) :) ...

Do remember me in your precious du'as, keep smiling, Allah Hafiz

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaiku....I almost replied back to this thread this morning. But then I had to rush to work. Weather is SOO bad these days.....hehehe
anywho, Me wanted to welcome my amazing sister:D
welcome back and stay with us this time OK.......:D
much love sweety,
you take care !

PS: no Urdu here.....or else this thread is going to be closed and you'll will get the mods MAD! now, lets behave insha'Allaah :D

NO OFFENCE TO ANYBODY by the WAY!

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
@ hussain...hussaain wali baath lol....
and ya hyderbadis are ver nice...and plz come it'l be in bangalore only..ill tell u the adress inshallah...im serious plz come :SMILY71:

@ Amatuallah :...salam....i misssssed u..yes ur right..the mods will get mad at me..ill try to avoid it :(......

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
@ mahussain3..im so sorry brother..i thought ur a sister..:(..and i dint even look at ur 'about me'..when every one said u a brother..i thought omg i did such a big mistake..by crossing my limits..im sorry brother, i wish i knew that b4 that ur a sister..:(...