Saudi Having Non Halal Food???

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Jazaak Allaahu khayr, a very interesting article. Yet I don't get the title of your thread? The article speaks about the UAE above all, and the problem is global, not specific. The same problems, as the article indicated, exist here in the West and other parts of the Muslim world, such as in South-East Asia?

Also, I hope that no one makes blunt claims like this and that is not halaal, without any sound proof.

Sanaa01

Muslima
:salam2:

Wow that's scary even Muslim countries!!! That's why it's good to buy fresh meat and not packaged, they need to do some serious regulations on food coming from outside

“I do not completely rely on the certification saying that meats from abroad are halal since I recently received a package of pork meat with the halal certification documents included in the box which I thought was beef which I had ordered from Brazil,” said a meat importer based in the UAE.

This is funny and weird he ordered beef and got halal pork :eek:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
As-salaamu `alaykum

The same problems, as the article indicated, exist here in the West and other parts of the Muslim world, such as in South-East Asia?

Also, I hope that no one makes blunt claims like this and that is not halaal, without any sound proof.

Brother,

South-East Asia has the largest muslim population in the world, sometime it happen here in Malaysia. Halal cert are given to non-muslim firms as well but due to lack of enforcement sometime abuse do happen. Partly these non-muslim firm they do not really understand what is halal, so long slaughtered by muslim it is halal. That's what they know.

This is funny and weird he ordered beef and got halal pork

Is true brother, once in my country we were shocked to find out halal chicken and ducks were wrapped together with pork, the best part there is a halal logo on the wrapping. Our authority took stern action on the company. But this is rarely happen. Products by big firms in Malaysia usually shariah compliant and you can trust them.

yakubpasha

As-salaamu `alaykum

Jazaak Allaahu khayr, a very interesting article. Yet I don't get the title of your thread? The article speaks about the UAE above all, and the problem is global, not specific. The same problems, as the article indicated, exist here in the West and other parts of the Muslim world, such as in South-East Asia?

My Bad i was reading a thread here about halal food and remembered that i had received this email about Halal food. It had been a while since i read that, for some reason i thought it was about Saudi.

Thanks for correcting me

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

No problem akhi, like I said, it's not really country specific although it may concern some regions/populations of Muslims more than others. May Allaah help us, who can you trust these days?

Was-salaam