Say Something Nice about (or to) the person above you ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
:salam2:

Sister Zahra is a thoughtful sister who speaks her mind yet is considerate of others. Btw, this is a great place to come if you need an ego boost, not that I'm here for any particular purpose :biggrin:

wasalam

Jazzak-Allah khair bro,and I thought you were saying the truth there. (lol, ego boost)

Brother Abdul Raheem is helpful and very bright.

:wasalam:

ama6621

I am generally very quiet and almost never post, but sister Zarah my own kid sister's name is the same as yours. So I love you already!

Assalam Alaikum

zarah

Islam
Staff member
I am generally very quiet and almost never post, but sister Zarah my own kid sister's name is the same as yours. So I love you already!

Assalam Alaikum

Lol,Jazzak-Allah Khair sis Ama,I think you are honest sister.

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Walikumasalam sister Zarah
I love u already as my best friend name is Zara without the H (Who is also a Pakistani) :lol:. So u must be like her and May Allah reward u for creating that thread. JAK:hearts:

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Walikumasalam sister Zarah
I love u already as my best friend name is Zara without the H (Who is also a Pakistani) :lol:. So u must be like her and May Allah reward u for creating that thread. JAK:hearts:

Aquarious,nice to know you love me lol,I am not Pakistani,you are very sweet.My lil bro muhammed created the thread.

Jazzak-Allah Khair

zakiyah

muslim sis
salam
zarah is a very kind,sensible and a clever sister.she can be funny sometimes.but shes a gr8 sister.mashallah.

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty

Aquarious,nice to know you love me lol,I am not Pakistani,you are very sweet.My lil bro muhammed created the thread.

Jazzak-Allah Khair

Walikumaslam
Very sorry my dear sis Zarah it was Zakiyah who was pakistani. So what's ur ethnicity sister Zarah?
dna1987 Created the thread. Lol or is his real name muhammed?
Remember me in ur dua's
P.S - Sister Zakiyah I hope Allah (swt) Makes u a very strong Muslimah Ameen :)

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Walikumaslam
Very sorry my dear sis Zarah it was Zakiyah who was pakistani. So what's ur ethnicity sister Zarah?
dna1987 Created the thread. Lol or is his real name muhammed?
Remember me in ur dua's :)

lol I am seriously looing it,sorry sis I thought this thread was created by another brother.

Inshallah you will be remembered,you are so kind.

al-muslimah

i dont really know much about you..but im sure every1 here is perfect and nice ppl..luv you all in the sake of Allah!!:)

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Mashallah, never thought he was your brother, may Allah reward InshAllah.

His not my real brother lol,I thought you created it bro...because your the only one I call "lil bro".

*dna1987 is my brother as well....:hijabi:

zakiyah

muslim sis
salam lil brother.
ur a very well mannered and a kind brother.i also like ur games remember count to a million.lolz.it was funny tho.
take care lil bro.
wasalam.

MUHAMM7D

Muslim

First of all I'd like to say you have a very nice name as well as a cool avatar,
and......i also like all the mobile applications you've posted.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
EDIT: NEW RULE - you can say something nice etc, AND/OR you can make dua for them too if you don't know much about them and have nothing to say :)

May Allah help brother MUHAMM7D make the most of this upcoming ramadan. Ameen.

Status
Not open for further replies.