Scary! Jinn Interrupts A Phone Conversation

auroran

:salam2:

Subhaan Allaah very creepy! Why was it saying 'No' for every answer. Make du'aa' for the sister poor sister.

azmirush

The sister was being possessed while on the phone? Hope she'll get help right away and get the jinn out of her. :astag:

I hope she's all right and stay strong with the help of Allah subhanawata ala.

:wasalam:

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Assalaamu `alaykum

Maa shaa'Allaah Abu Muhammad is a very good Raaqi from what people say about him. May Allaah protect him for all evil.

They have a documentary of him doing ruqyah to various people, and his method of dealing with jinns is very nice.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

:SMILY26::SMILY26::SMILY26:

Oh my Allah !! scary na??

ufffff

May Allah Azzawajal protect all of us from all the evils Aameen

Brother.thariq2005, what is the meaning of ruqyah by the way???

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Assalamu`alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu

It was creepy but Maashaa`Allah the raaqi was asking questions that are authentic ways of treating possessions. I have read 2-3 books on Jinn possession and all of them describe what he was asking to the Jinn.

May Allaah cure the sister and punish those who are responsible.

DanyalSAC

Wa alaikum salaam wa rahamtulahi wa barakatu -

Wow. Normally such things don't phase me but that gave me the chills. I had trouble understanding what she was saying though. Something about a visa and writing the name of Allah on the left leg? I didn't follow any of that.

JenGiove

I have no words right now. May this Sister be rid of this Jinn and may she be strong. May Allah hear her heart crying out to him. May He release her from these bonds that tie her.

May Allah hear this dua for her.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalam'alaykum wa rahmatullaah,

As soon as the Shaykh said 'You blocked her Ya aduwAllah huh?' its not scary after that, because what he said reminds you how foolish it is to rebel against Allaah, and what fate awaits the Jinn if it doesn't repent! Thats more scary that the Jinn itself.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Astaghfirullah.

I literally burst into tears while watching this. My heart breaks for this sister as I cannot even begin to fathom what she must be going through.

All the taveez nonsense, no wonder she was possessed. Unfortunately, this type of stuff is very heavy in the Subcontinent, which seriously makes me angry. I have never seen that evil level of black magic anywhere else and it's so frustrating. Taaveezes and pirs, ughh Ya Allah. I pray He saves the Muslims over there.

DanyalSAC

Astaghfirullah.

I literally burst into tears while watching this. My heart breaks for this sister as I cannot even begin to fathom what she must be going through.

All the taveez nonsense, no wonder she was possessed. Unfortunately, this type of stuff is very heavy in the Subcontinent, which seriously makes me angry. I have never seen that evil level of black magic anywhere else and it's so frustrating. Taaveezes and pirs, ughh Ya Allah. I pray He saves the Muslims over there.

I apologize for my ignorance but is that like a fortune teller?

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Taaveez are amulets and pirs are supposed "pious individuals blessed by Allah" to the point where people revere them as saints because they supposedly have certain abilities that normal people don't have. They're both heavily immersed in South Asian culture and many rely heavily on them when it comes to doing ruqyah. Sometimes the two are interconnected as taaveez can usually be supplied by a pir. Sometimes they actually ARE treated like fortune-tellers by the naive and ignorant.

Rabbana save us from these plagues on Islam.

aisha16

Woah..this is some scary stuff no joke..man I wish there was no bad jinn... but that's kind of a stupid thing to say.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Okay, this is scaring me to no end, but the way the Sheikh was dealing was amazing - in such a calm and collected manner.

Could someone tell me what exactly the woman was asking anyway? I couldn't understand ANY of it!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum,
bismillah,

I am very scared right now...........:S her voice changed you guys, may Allaah shower his mercy upon her. I dont understand why someone would be so mean as to put the black magic on a sister? Ya, Allaah, you're just indeed, please help our sister overcome this.

I am still terrified about the laughter..:( when the sister could not speak....were they like holding her back? is that why she could not finish her sentences??

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Jinn to embrace into Islam.

Evidence
V
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX8YvC2VLuQ
[yt]FX8YvC2VLuQ[/yt]

:bismillah:
Al-Jinn
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful .
Say: It has been revealed to me that a company of Jinns listened (to the Qur'an).
They said `We have really heard a wonderful Recital!
(1) It gives guidance to the Right, and we have believed therein: We shall not join (in worship) any (gods) with our God(Allah swt).
(2) `And exalted is the Majesty of our God:Allah swt has taken neither a wife nor a son.

:ma:

So they are trying to get themselve embrace into Islam
so don't be alarm and scared.

~May Allah swt help and guide us~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!

Brother.thariq2005, what is the meaning of ruqyah by the way???

Wa `alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaah

Sorry didn't see your question till now.

Its like incantations, but when I said Ruqyah it means incantations according to the Sharee`ah