se7en riddle

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Not really! lol

But thx sis. The only way I got the last one was by the hint and the previous comment you made. When you said king Henry I was not on a coin. and she said that was wrong. So they let me know there was one. The she said look at the inscription when I asked for a hint. The only thing that could be missing is "I" beacause of course not King I or Henry I so the only solution is remove the I. :) Notice for Details I did not provide any :)

But, you are good too mashallah.

And this number riddle that you just solved I have no idea:girl3: and still do not. :) Can you explain for me?

munawarah

explanation for the restuarant:

1004180:
1=I 0=owe 0=(zero)nothing 4=for 1=I 8=(eight)ate 0=(zero)nothing

hope you understand it!!!

if you have any riddles you would like to share, please do.

munawarah

heres another riddle for you guyss to solve:

Jed lived alone in a remote house. Since Jed never left his house it was necessary to have his supplies delivered every two weeks. One dark and stormy night, Jed lost control of his senses, turned off all the lights, and went to sleep. The next morning it was discovered that Jed's actions resulted in the deaths of several people. Why?

its quite easy.

good luck.

believer_15

Sister
...woah....this doesn't seem easy to me...Maybe he shut off some street lights near his place..but that wouldn't kill people :lol: .....

Ok while we're concentrating on your riddle munawarah, here're some more:

1)A house and a jail on the same street catch fire. Which place's fire will the ambulance put out first? ...
Pretty basic :D:D:D:D

2)Some sing this tune everyday, people around the singer can hear this tune but he himself can never hear it.What is this tune?

:lol:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Ok munawarah thx for explaining I got it! That one is cute.

Ok for the next one.

Since he lived in a remote house when he shut off the lights it triggered something to ignite outside that blew up and killed several people? maybe!lol

Believer let me think on those :)

Edit*

1. Neither, a ambulance does not put of fires. :)

2. I do not know

believer_15

Sister
:D amirah, your answer for the first one is correct :) ..... I laughed my head off when I was typing the riddle :D :D :D :D

About the second one, it's very easy..... think, there's some sort of sound or tune that a person makes...he himself cannot hear it, but the people around him can.

munawarah

hmmm... the answer to believers second riddle is a sleeping man,
ie he snores but cannot hear himself snore....i think

hint on my riddle:
in which remote house would you need the light to be on, in a dark and stormy night??

(lol i dont even think the above hint makes sense)
oh well, good luck, keep guessing

need a little help:
umm, i was just wondering, ive posted some things i would like to delete now, is deleting a post possible?? i tried but i dont know how to.

believer_15

Sister
Yeah Munawarah! :D your answer is right...amirah, it's "snore" :D
u see, a person snores, but can't hear himself, while the poor people around him have to :D
Oh and munawarah, I've been thinking since yesterday.....does a remote house have electricity connection? HAHAHAHHAHA, my mind is seriously not working right now :D ........:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Salam Sisters

Ok here we go again lol

If it is a remote house he would have probably needed to leave the porch light on. If it was dark and stormy the people died because the could not see the house. lol I assume ran into it and died! :)

believer_15

Sister
AAAAHHHHH!! I THINK I HAVE THE ANSWER :D :D :D , thanks to the hint.

"in which remote house would you have to have the lights on at night"..

A LIGHTHOUSE!! :D :D :D :D :D ...
Jed lives in a lighthouse............ losing his senses he switched off the lights and because of this an approaching ship couldn't find its way and might've crashed or something..........resulting in deaths of several people.....

Am i right, munawarah?????? :D

believer_15

Sister
OK.......some more...

1)This is a treasure which, if you steal, would not harm the owner of it, but ofcourse, would benefit the taker. What is it?

2)Four fingers and a thumb
Yet flesh and bone have I none.

3)As long as I eat, I live,
But when I drink, I die.

4)Girls have it,
Boys do not,
It is in life
But not in Death.

5)What has got a neck but cannot swallow?

...........................................................Enjoy! :) ... these are pretty easy ones. :)

munawarah

AAAAHHHHH!! I THINK I HAVE THE ANSWER :D :D :D , thanks to the hint.

"in which remote house would you have to have the lights on at night"..

A LIGHTHOUSE!! :D :D :D :D :D ...
Jed lives in a lighthouse............ losing his senses he switched off the lights and because of this an approaching ship couldn't find its way and might've crashed or something..........resulting in deaths of several people.....

Am i right, munawarah?????? :D

mashallah, lighthouse is the correct answer!! well done

Nooraddyn

Allah Akbar
Salaam
(2) = Glove
(3) = Fire
(4) = Letter (i)
(5) (answered by munawarah)

I am unable to crack the first

Wasalaam

believer_15

Sister
Yep, Correct!

No 1 is quite easy.... here's a hint ... this treasure never decreases but keeps on increasing day by day.

munawarah

is the answer to number 1?...: oxygen?? (wild guess!!!!)

heres another riddle for everyone to think about:

A dead man is found in a locked room, hanging from the ceiling 4 ft. above the floor. The room is completely empty, except for a puddle of water below him. How did he die?

good luck

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
is the answer to number 1?...: oxygen?? (wild guess!!!!)

heres another riddle for everyone to think about:

A dead man is found in a locked room, hanging from the ceiling 4 ft. above the floor. The room is completely empty, except for a puddle of water below him. How did he die?

good luck

I remember this one from when I was in school.. So I wont give answer .... ;)