She made my blood boil

feeni

ONLY ALLAH
salam,
i used to live in houston tx.i got married and moved to georgia. recently i went back to houston to find one of my used to be closest friends before marriage, messing up her life. their parents were respectable very pious folks. they as girls were not allowed to go out with friends. (u no da deal,ect)i was a good muslim too alhumdulilah but my family wasnt into religion as much as they were..they would cover and go to school,ect. i saw her recently this time at the mall. and this time i had a scarf and she didnt. on top pf dat tight small shirt and jeans and hair in layers!and dont forget pounds of make-up.i cant believe what theyre parents are going through. may allah give them sabr. i heard they moved out for 4-5 mnths (her and sister). they started doing weed ,smoking,and living w/guys. astagfurla. theyre parents moved and got a house. they called the girls back,and the girls came back on one condition. dats if they can go wherever whenever they wish. i hope god shows them the right way back insh. plz pray for them.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
:salam2:

Subhanallah, they are soo misguided, Allah swt guides whom He (swt) wants and misguides whom He wants.

Inshallah, i pray that God All-Mighty show them the straight path.

Aliyah206

salam,
i used to live in houston tx.i got married and moved to georgia. recently i went back to houston to find one of my used to be closest friends before marriage, messing up her life. their parents were respectable very pious folks. they as girls were not allowed to go out with friends. (u no da deal,ect)i was a good muslim too alhumdulilah but my family wasnt into religion as much as they were..they would cover and go to school,ect. i saw her recently this time at the mall. and this time i had a scarf and she didnt. on top pf dat tight small shirt and jeans and hair in layers!and dont forget pounds of make-up.i cant believe what theyre parents are going through. may allah give them sabr. i heard they moved out for 4-5 mnths (her and sister). they started doing weed ,smoking,and living w/guys. astagfurla. theyre parents moved and got a house. they called the girls back,and the girls came back on one condition. dats if they can go wherever whenever they wish. i hope god shows them the right way back insh. plz pray for them.
subhanALLAH..TabarakALLAH..
Rabbana La toziq Kuloobanna ba'adah ed hadaytanna, wahablanna min la donka rahma,!!

cajora

I wonder if this happens from the friends they were keeping? I think it is very important to keep kids in the right circle, if possible and OUT of public schools.. May Allah help them.

pilgrim

Allahu Akbar
ASTAGHFIRULLAH

YaAllah they are walking in shaytan's footsteps!!!

Make du'a for them...and remember Allah guides whom He Wants

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

all is not lost sister. i think i can speak on this personally. many years ago i had embraced islam and was very pious. i did everything that islam had prescribed. i also had a good effect on others, especially non-muslims. i portrayed islam very well. however, i began listening to the whisperings of evil people and became weak in my iman, to the point where i just stopped practising islam. i began doing bad things etc. they weren't completely terrible things, but they were things frowned upon in islam. the worst thing was that i became very disrespectful of my family, especially my mom. it's important to know that my family isn't muslim; but they had seen all of the good that it had brought into my life. so when i began acting up, they reminded me of how much better of a person i was when i was a muslim. without me ever telling them about my abandonment of islam, they knew by my actions that i couldn't possibly be a muslim anymore. it bothered me when they said i was a better person back then. not so much because they were picking on me, but it was because i knew it was the truth. it didn't happen right away but my faith was slowly coming back to me. it was when the danish newspaper Jyllands Posten published disparaging images of our beloved prophet muhammad:saw: when my heart got stirred with anger and the love that i had for him and the love for islam came back to me. alhamdullah i was able to say la ilaaha illa la wa muhammadur rasullah. so if i can change, so can they, inshallah

:wasalam:

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu alaykum,

First of all, may Allah guide them back to the right path. But i think that friends are the ones that will misguide and in my opinion may when you move and get married they choose the wrong friend and slowly they were misguided. So since you are there try your best to guide them back from the shaytan's footsteps. Try to take them the places you all use to go and try to bring back the good memories of being good muslim. May Allah help you help them.

:tti_sister: -May Allah help all of us make wise choice in making friends and May Allah guide us in the right path in life.

Allah (Tabarak Wata Alaa) is the most Merciful. He is just taking their exam. And after all this they will (InshaAllah) recover their faith in Islam and in Allah.
We all should pray to Allah to give us a strong faith and forgive us cuz of the mistakes that we make.

Allah (Tabarak Wata Alaa) will (InshaAllah) show them the right path.

Jaza-ka-Allah.