Sheikh Othman Al-Khames

AdamMuslim

Assalamou Alikom Warahmatou Allah,

I've been watching videos of Sheikh Othman Al-Khames whom I did not knew that good before and who is a scholar from Kuwait. He was student of many scholars like Ibn Uthaymin RA.

Masha'Allah, he is so knowledgeable and I truly believe that he is one of the best current scholars specialized in Hadith science.

By Allah I love him so much and I think that everyone who is seeking the true akeedah has to know about this great Sheikh. Unfortunately, almost all his videos are in Arabic so I think that we, the TTI community, should do something about this.

I suggest to translate his videos to English and French. I can do the Arabic-to-French translation by myself but If someone could do the Arabic-to-English translation it would be great.

So is there any one interested in this project ?

Wassalam

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

I could offer a suggestion that the French subtitles could be translated in to English. If that is any help.

I do believe that this is an option on youtube, you might want to check that out.

As for a translating project, I would have helped but my proficiency in Arabic is not that great. Interesting idea though :)

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

AdamMuslim

Assalamou Alikom Warahmatou Allah,

Jazaka Allah koulla kheir brother for your suggestions.
No I dod not knew that youtube could handle the French-to-English subtitles translations. I will check it out incha'Allah.

The sheikh have a series of great fatwa posted on youtube and which are very very interesting. Al hamdoulil Allah I've learned so many things in a few period of time by watching those videos. That's why I thought that these treasures should be shared with the whole community.

I will try to do the translation into French and if what you've said is true then that would be like killing three bird with one stone :)

I will start with the following one to see the result

[yt]B30_eqqqEvE&feature[/yt]

Wassalam