should i debate with non-muslims?

sazk

Banned
there is a confusion i have here:

on one hand, there are non muslims who are genuinely curious and only want to know what is islam and how is it different from the media propaganda

on the other hand, there are non-muslims who have studied about islam from the books and heard about it from those giving dawah. then they come and raise points about islam and nitpick small things. they say they have questions about islam and then when answers are given, they begin to argue about them.

so should we bother with them then?

massi

the fact that non-muslims are coming here to debate shows TTI's popularity so yay! :)

:salam2:
They are very welcome while they show respect !!!
If you need any help I'm here lol
How ever you have to try to explain easily and be patient

MutlekM

:salam2:
I dont like debating because it could be insult the other religion than we wouldnt wat islam really is. Just be patient if u dont know the awnser tell them to come to this website and we will help them inshallah. Just remember be patient and awnser wat u can.
:wasalam:

islamicbeliver

so should we bother with them then? i think you meant should we debate with them anyway i would have to say no and yes so maybe because we shouldn't debate with curious people but people who want to twist god's words deserve to have some sense shook into them but we should remember that we are muslims and we should try to set a good example for non believers by not having a temper and simply staying calm to show them that no matter what question they throw at us we will have no doubts and don't need to think twice about the answer and i've seen people who've studied islam debate and it can get pretty harsh and..intense if they say something bad about islam don't be afraid to emphasis the truth :shymuslima1: