Shout it from the roof tops!!!

s 091

:SMILY259::SMILY259:
:hijabi:
:salam2: Hey everyone I am writing this to let everyone know how great I really feel. I have been reading books and looking stuff up on the internet to learn more about Islam. I asked a question on TTI and got the same answer from afew people, which was to real the Quran. I want to say THANKYOU!!!from the bottom of my heart. I went on sunday and I brought the Quran with an english translation and it has really opened my eyes I don't know why I had never thought of it before. I don't want to put it down. It has changed me for the best. I even did wudu and put a scarf on out of respect and I didnt feel strange it felt right. I have been putting off doing my shahada until I had found out more and more about Islam but now I feel like I don't need to wai it is the right time and that I have got to do it immediately. Which is why I have just sent my partner out on a mission to get everything brought forward I will be doing my shahada tonight and also nakah. I dont feel like I am rushing this at all I feel like something inside has given me the push and told me inside.. {may sound silly?} I am just so excited I don't feel like I am obliged to read the Quran I feel inside that I need to because at the end of it I will somehow be a better person more wise and well I just don't know yet but things just feel right since I read the first line... :hearts::SMILY259::SMILY252::hearts:
Again I thank everyone for their advise!...

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
wow mashallah that is really greatt!! :ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma:
soooo kwl man!! may Allah make it easy for you aameen. and no worries it dontt sound silly at all..........it makes perfect sense:lol:

summertime

sister :)
MashAllah sister thats brilliant news!!!!

I love it when i hear of someone returning to the truth mashAllah!!!!

InshAllah i will remember you in my duas...Please make dua for all of us here on TTI once you take your shahada :)

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
aawww!! thats oki!! anytime sis!! i wish other ppl would rely that fast!! :lol:
anywayz how you been keeping sis?

faazin

Masha Allah...

Assalam Alaikum....

Really happy to know that you understood what the truth is ...!!! May the almighty guide you trough the Right Path.....Ameen....

A Kashmiri

Asallamu Alaikum

That is great news sister, and May Allah make you steadfast in your Imman and Deen.

congrats for nikah.

When are we getting the treat any way.........

Joanna-Aisha

MashaAllah! May Allah(swt) give you all benefits and taht you will always go on the right path.Ameen!Take care and I totally Know what you mean!Allahu Akbar!

massi

:SMILY259::SMILY259:
:hijabi:
:salam2: Hey everyone I am writing this to let everyone know how great I really feel. I have been reading books and looking stuff up on the internet to learn more about Islam. I asked a question on TTI and got the same answer from afew people, which was to real the Quran. I want to say THANKYOU!!!from the bottom of my heart. I went on sunday and I brought the Quran with an english translation and it has really opened my eyes I don't know why I had never thought of it before. I don't want to put it down. It has changed me for the best. I even did wudu and put a scarf on out of respect and I didnt feel strange it felt right. I have been putting off doing my shahada until I had found out more and more about Islam but now I feel like I don't need to wai it is the right time and that I have got to do it immediately. Which is why I have just sent my partner out on a mission to get everything brought forward I will be doing my shahada tonight and also nakah. I dont feel like I am rushing this at all I feel like something inside has given me the push and told me inside.. {may sound silly?} I am just so excited I don't feel like I am obliged to read the Quran I feel inside that I need to because at the end of it I will somehow be a better person more wise and well I just don't know yet but things just feel right since I read the first line... :hearts::SMILY259::SMILY252::hearts:
Again I thank everyone for their advise!...
Congratulation ....by the way do you listen to the reciter of Quran
even you don't understand the Arabic language but you feel better when you listen to it :SMILY259:

http://mp3quran.net/eng/afs_english.html

gazkour

Asslaamo alikom sister,

By the time you read my message, you would have already done your shahadda enshaAllah, so :Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu akbar!! And that's the best decision you'll ever made!!
May Allah guide you and give you the best.

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato :)

s 091

aawww!! thats oki!! anytime sis!! i wish other ppl would rely that fast!! :lol:
anywayz how you been keeping sis?

Sorry took me so long to reply my internet has been down but have also been really busy with arrangments. I am so happy though because I did my nakah last night so now me and my husband are very happy. Still really strange saying that. All is well though thankyou for asking. Hope you are well too...

nazir

Alhamdulillah, may Allah continue to guide you. Congratulations on your nikah, may Allah give you a happy marriage, where each of you is a 'garment' for the other, and where you help each other up in the race towards the boons of the hereafter. I pray Allah gives you the ability to say the shahadah, and that He keeps you firm upon this way which the Prophets were upon. Indeed the Qur'an heals the hearts, and is a light for us so that we may look to what is beneficial for ourselvess and others, and also keep away from that which is harmful to ourselves and others.
What do you feel when you say this: Ashadu allah ilaha illalah, wa ashadu anna muhammad rasoolAllah (I testify that there is no object worthy of worship except Allah, and i testify that Muhammad is His Messenger). Every heartbeat testifies to Allah the Creator, for if it were the Will of Allah for it to cease, it would undoubtedly do so, not a beat later...
May Allah guide us all to His Mercy and Forgiveness and enrol us among those who excelled in goodness (ameen).
Wassalaam
May Allah