sisters or brother.ha?

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
well salamualaikum brothers and sisters..here so many people get confused, and say many sisters as brothers, and many brothers as sisters...so let us frank, and say our gender, so that 'we will have no confusion..well, let me say mine first...
well, i am a sister, what bout you?

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
o0oh yea,I have seen that confusion because of my username:) but inshaAllah, it'll be changed soon...by the way I am a SISTER!!!!
Thanks for the thread
Piyari behna:) (practicing my new word in urdu)yaaay! it means I love you sister:):)
anyways, Allah hafiz now and always:D:D:D:D

q8penpals

Assalam aliekum

I am a sister, and I have another suggestion, too. Let's all relax and not get all hyper if someone doesn't know which gender we are and refers to the wrong one. I have seem some posts where people go on and on about being called a sister when they are a brother or vice versa. Relax, people! :)

NourAlDeen

Asalamu aleikum wr wb.
BISMILLAH..

Well, am a sister .. Although the name says something else:)

Wabillahi tawfiiq..
Fi amanillah..

revert2007

Love Fishing
i am a SISTER here.it's just that people need to spend sometime checking the profile of the person.thats what i do

revert2007

Love Fishing
Soon a sister InshaAllah !

hmm..ur religion is undecided.but u start to use InsyaAllah.MasyaAllah.u have believe in Allah.do not prolong ur syahadah.take ur syahadah and be one of our family member in Dunya and Jannah InsyaAllah.May Allah guide my sis.take care.assalamualikum. :hearts:

aaiwang

I'm father of my daughter (until now,,my daughter still one, she is 6,5 y.o, and please send me a Dua to get son from Allah!! Come on Brother and Sisters!) :)

Smile

be urself
im a sister ...& i think its pretty annoying when some1 calls u brother & u r a sister & vice versa ...but i think we gotta take it easy ..