Small prayer for Syria

maryjo

:salam2:

Dear brothers and sisters,

Please remember to say duaa :tti_sister: for our fellow HUMANS in Syria.

The unarmed and peaceful protestors in Syria are being slaughtered and tortured by an atheist regime who does not fear ALLAH!!!!!! :laila: w :hawla:

Allahuma unsur almathlumin fi syria, Allahuma unsurhum 3ala alkafirin wl thalimin, Allahuma irfa3 3annun lbala2 w irfa3 kalamit almuslimin fi kulli makan....Ameeeeeen

Wannabemuslim

The unarmed and peaceful protestors in Syria are being slaughtered and tortured by an atheist regime who does not fear ALLAH!!!!!! :laila: w :hawla:

Allahuma unsur almathlumin fi syria, Allahuma unsurhum 3ala alkafirin wl thalimin, Allahuma irfa3 3annun lbala2 w irfa3 kalamit almuslimin fi kulli makan....Ameeeeeen

:salam2: I will pray and reflect for the brave men that are being killed to rid oppression from the land. Mean while the u.s media is distracting us with T.V.

mobsol

who are the real coward?

Muslims in the world who are capable to help their Muslims Brother who are facing tragedy but disregarded to extend their help is/are the real coward. Ya akhwan! if must help our Muslim Brothers! physically, financially or at least.... at least.... by our Niyah and Dua to Allah. whenever we pray we should not miss to include Syria on our Dua.

Ya Allah help our Muslim Brothers/Sisters in Syeria. Ya Allah you are the only one who could help them. Pls help them. Nothing is impossible to you ya Allah, pls help them. amen...:tti_sister:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

I just yesterday talked with brother from Turkey who took part demonstrations in Syria. He was shot and after 7 surgeries in hospitals he might stay alive.

Freedom has no borders.

:tti_sister:

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

Every time I read stories about what is happening in Syria, I want to go over there to help my brothers, but I am not a fighter.

maryjo

Firaoun فرعون has met his competition... The things that are being done in syria have not been done by anyone anywhere not even hitler!!!
I cant remove an image from my head that i saw, one of the brave men who was thought to sing anashid for the protestors was brutally killed... How??? They cut out his adams apple- can u beleive it???

arzafar

:astag: May Allah (swt) help the people of Syria.
for some reason, news from has not been getting enough coverage.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Assalamu`alaykum

I've been watching the videos coming out of Syria they are destructing lives and properties like fun. Is it true that Bashar has banned Taraweeh in Ramadaan?

May Allaah help all the Muslims who are being oppressed and grant them peace

xAllahKnowsBestx

Firaoun فرعون has met his competition... The things that are being done in syria have not been done by anyone anywhere not even hitler!!!
I cant remove an image from my head that i saw, one of the brave men who was thought to sing anashid for the protestors was brutally killed... How??? They cut out his adams apple- can u beleive it???

OMG, that's crazy!! May Allah help these people. :(

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2: I will pray and reflect for the brave men that are being killed to rid oppression from the land. Mean while the u.s media is distracting us with T.V.
:wasalam:
May Allah help our brothers and sisters in Syria and May Allah accept those killed by the oppressive regime as martyrs.Ameen.
InshaAllah thse oppressive regimes will fall soon.May Allah grant us all patience and peace.Ameen.The fasiq media almost always twists the facts and present them.

:wasalam: