something in my head

BigAk

Salaam,

The only difference between a person born to a Muslim family and revert is when Allah swt chose to bless them with guidance. After that it is up to the individual what they do with the opportunity afforded to them.

I will say this though (tongue in cheek) the best generation fo Muslims was the first generation...and every last one of them was a convert. lol This was a tricky argument I told my husband when he teasingly said he was luckier than me for being born into a Muslim family. Once I phrased the first generation argument he laughed and said "You win!"

Wasalaam

Masha' Allah sister... Your argument is non-disputable.. It is typical of cleverness of our jewish cousins.. LOL..

BigAk

BTW... I am born into Islam. However, when I hear that the reverts are better than me I get really happy for some reason...

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Whether we left the wombs of our mothers into the familiarity of Islam..or at some point in our lives we realized *Islam is the truth*...WE ALL..EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US...has a soul within him/her which..when it was created by Allah (swt) and poised onto *pure fitrah* stood amongst ALL the souls of every human-being and *BARED WITNESS THAT LA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH (there's no God but Allah)*..not to each other..but to Allah *Himself* (Glory be unto Him)..I do not understand how anyone can see a difference between a born-Muslim and a revert when thinking of THAT..

:wasalam: