Sorry, this is just something funny to share!

dianek

I hope this will not offend, but I think he is hilarious.....

Attachments

• -SantaClaus1.wmv
    1.8 MB · Views: 54

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
lady of the night, lady of the night, lady of the night

LOL!

that really cracked me up!

thanks sis!

wa alaikum assalam

dianek

Glad you all could see the humor in it! I love that comedy show.....Umm.....maybe I am showing my redneck side huh? Tee hee!!!!

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
LOL

not at all..he's hilarious!..people here are crazy about him..they have *get 'er done* on bumper stickers and car windows..shirts..i've even seen guys dress like him (this part is sad though..hehe)..cuz he's Nebraskan and all

if it wasn't for the use of profanity..and inappropriate topics he brings up a lot of times..I would watch him all the time..

dianek

LOL

not at all..he's hilarious!..people here are crazy about him..they have *get 'er done* on bumper stickers and car windows..shirts..i've even seen guys dress like him (this part is sad though..hehe)..cuz he's Nebraskan and all

if it wasn't for the use of profanity..and inappropriate topics he brings up a lot of times..I would watch him all the time..

Yeah......well I take in stride....in one ear and out the other........he is no where near as offensive as shows like niptuck or simple vodka commericals and perfume commercials are to me......LOL!!!