SOUTHALL (West London) Mc Donalds is going halal WOOHOO!!

Globalpeace

Banned
Amazing!

Asslamo Allaikum,

I find it amazing that a conversation about food has lasted this long!

Does it say something about the state of the Ummah? Don't know!

:astag: :astag: :astag:

omarbatistuta

McDonalds may be supporting Israel, Allaho alam

I'm not 100% sure but I have heard that McDonalds support the enemies of Allah. Please verify this before tucking into a Big Mac as it may be laced with Muslim blood!

If you verify this and it is the case that McD support the zionists, remember that if you sacrifice something for Allah's sake, Allah will definitely compensate it with something better for you.

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
Please! You cannot be serious about a fast food restaurant supporting the enemies of Allah (swt). This is blind prejudice against all things western.
When I became Muslim, I didn't become an Arab. Here in my home city, there are large muslim and jewish neighborhoods, which are in the same area. About half of the fast food restaurants in those neighborhoods advertise that they are either halal or kosher. Although I avoid them on general principles. Have you ever looked at the fat content or calorie count of fast food? ewwwwwww........

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Asslamo Allaikum,

I find it amazing that a conversation about food has lasted this long!

Does it say something about the state of the Ummah? Don't know!

:astag: :astag: :astag:

WaAlaikumussalaam,

Brother, If you see my post then I have clearly mentioned about the conspiracies and the difference of culture.

In Pakistan McDonalds is the symbol of status symbol+westernization+Americanism. So it is hated so much by people.

While in US and UK, specially this Kashmiri sister, "Luddee daal rahee hain" upon the selfinterest based unvarified announcement of McDonalds about Halaal.

When there are scholars having specializations to discuss about Halal and they have differences then who the hell is this Mufti McDonalds?

Wassalaam,
VE

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
lol, I like the mufti mcd's comment....I have also heard tell of the wisest being on earth : the grand mufti sheikh imam google.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Please! You cannot be serious about a fast food restaurant supporting the enemies of Allah (swt). This is blind prejudice against all things western.
When I became Muslim, I didn't become an Arab. Here in my home city, there are large muslim and jewish neighborhoods, which are in the same area. About half of the fast food restaurants in those neighborhoods advertise that they are either halal or kosher. Although I avoid them on general principles. Have you ever looked at the fat content or calorie count of fast food? ewwwwwww........

AssalaamuAlaikum annoyed brother, :D

You can not avoid American products, can you? :)

In your case you can buy those products which are made by rather moderate companies which not support Israel to death.

You think you are american and people hate you. People hate that evil regime and they hate that ignorance of American public, they dont hate each and every American. After all there are millions of Muslims in America, they are not evil, right?

Halaal and Haram is not only in food. It is applied in every aspect of life.

Wassalaam,
VE

Kashmiri

Hmm im having second thoughts about eating HALAL mc ds now lol :girl3:

Walaykum Asalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakathuhu

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

I'm not suprised seeing as people are at each others throats about it:) Anyway, nothing beats homemade food. Spaghetti bolognese, lasagna, pizza.....mmmm
As you can probably tell, I love italian munch!

wasalam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

------------

Sorry, I dont ever eat out in McDonalds or anywhere.. except perhaps if im travelling.. or holiday then occassionaly I might.. Otherwise I never eat fast food or in restaurants.. Especially in the UK. The places I would not mind eating in restaurants are Syria, Lebanon, Turkey, Jordan ... that is due to the way they prepare the food, the ingredients used, the higher standards of cleanliness etc.

UK has no standards or "Culture" of cleanliness. People will accept substandard stuff, where in other countries nobody will go or even look at.

... As for The McDonalds (Enter ANY famous Brandname here) is big Zionist entity Theories being banded about ...

just because some sad people go around emailing and writing on websites that So and So company supports Israel does not mean it is true.

Perhaps people should check facts out..

It is also wrong in Islam to declare something to be Haram when it is Halal.

If someone wants to eat Halal KFC, McDonalds etc, that is their choice. If they do not want to eat there, then that is their choice too. If they want to go to starbucks or want to go to a store that sells Farmer Friendly produce that is upto them.

Many Muslims operate these stores as franchise around the World.

In Islam Everything is Halal. Unless there is evidence to prove to the contrary. The judgement of Halal / Haram is for Allah the Most high. Not for any of us.

I get really tired of people who write nonsense about stuff they have no clue or idea about. People who go crazy on rumours, supersticions and vain talk.

THey wont spent time learning about Islam properly, they wont have a clue about what Tawheed, Aqeedah and the most important parts of Islam are.. but will find time to debate and talk in political rhetoric, and thet get that wrong too. So, that is in the face of it is a load of .... cranberry sauce.

The biggest threat to Muslims is ignorance of Islam. Not worshipping Allah alone, not following Islam by the Quran and Sunnah.

Israel or any other country could have a billions Missiles for all I care, if Allah is the one who can protect and save the Muslims, nobody else.

Some people, who I have spoken to, have unfortunately ended up doing Kufr, disbelief, because they stop having trust in Allah, rather they think that talking and debating about Israel and the Muslim Leaders is going to achieve something. They forget and dont care about the way Islam deals with these things.. that Change is only going to come from ourselves! from our good actions. From us educating ourselves and those around us.

If you think that this comment has no veracity, then this is your delusion. It is the most important thing that Muslims should be concerned with, rather than engaging in debates about Zionism etc. Just look at the Muslim countries where they build shrines over graves and associate partners to Allah.

Sorry, just tired of seeing things always ending up talking about Zionists.. *rolls eyes*.. they are weak cowards who if Muslims have little bit of organisation will go running and cowering behind Rocks and trees.. InshAallah. Islam and Muslims will never be wiped out, Allah will protect the Muslims. This is our faith.

And, when it does come to protecting our families, our lands and our honour, those who will be the true Mujahideen and fighters in way of Allah will not be the ones sitting on their backsides ranting about Zionists, Costa Coffee, Starbucks, Nintendo, This or that Muslim Country doing this or that, and other things (You will not find any of the Pious predecessors doing anything similar to this), they will be the ones who were memorising Quran, teaching Tawheed, teaching from the Book of Allah and from the Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad :saw:. Warning and helping others to do good and learn ISlam properly.. So, Tawheed is most important thing dear bros and sisters.. without which nobody can be Muslim.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

Subhanallah Brother.....Brilliantly said. It's so true, how can we expect to change the world if we cannot even change ourselves.

wasalam

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu alaykum,

In the US where i live the people are organization that monitors restaruants that sell halal food which is good if you live in islamic neighborhood. But the best way for me to known if a product i bought is halal is to look for number which most products have and call asking them if it is halal kindly. For example this one time i bought a candy and wasn't sure it is was halal so i call them and asked and they were kind and told me it was not.

samiha

---------
Staff member

wow, I read through about this whole thing.... and it gave me a headache.

How can such a conversation last so long? Then it goes off into different aspects and blah and blah.

Personally, if we go out it's Beans at Taco Bell. I say this cautiously, I hope nothing will spring up from here.

I have not eaten in McD's in ages. My cousin has stories of people who worked in such resturants. Supposedly, sometimes some employees SPIT into the burgers and stuff. Spit soaks up, renders practically invisible and the customer eagerly consumes it in ignorance. No thank you. I would not like to even think of such an idea....... gross.

But as was stated before, there's more important matters at hand, so I'm not wasting my time of day w/ McDonald's regardless of whether or not it is halaal.

:wasalam:

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah

How can such a conversation last so long? Then it goes off into different aspects and blah and blah.

Personally, if we go out it's Beans at Taco Bell. I say this cautiously, I hope nothing will spring up from here.

I have not eaten in McD's in ages. My cousin has stories of people who worked in such resturants. Supposedly, sometimes some employees SPIT into the burgers and stuff. Spit soaks up, renders practically invisible and the customer eagerly consumes it in ignorance. No thank you. I would not like to even think of such an idea....... gross.

But as was stated before, there's more important matters at hand, so I'm not wasting my time of day w/ McDonald's regardless of whether or not it is halaal.

Walaikum Asslaam

Sister thts Awwwwuu..:redface: yukk.. and i even heard that people dont wash their hands after they they come out from toilet. .. and then people eat those burgers saying YUM YUM .. :SMILY32:

Walaaikum Assalaam

umm hussain

Assalamu alaykum,

And, when it does come to protecting our families, our lands and our honour, those who will be the true Mujahideen and fighters in way of Allah will not be the ones sitting on their backsides ranting about Zionists, Costa Coffee, Starbucks, Nintendo, This or that Muslim Country doing this or that, and other things (You will not find any of the Pious predecessors doing anything similar to this), they will be the ones who were memorising Quran, teaching Tawheed, teaching from the Book of Allah and from the Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad :saw:. Warning and helping others to do good and learn ISlam properly.. So, Tawheed is most important thing dear bros and sisters.. without which nobody can be Muslim.

Walaikum salam warahmatullah.

I agree with you brother some people are just full of talk with little or no action, busy getting people emotional and then they end up doing stupid things in the name of jihad. Instead of just talking why not go out and do something. If someone really wants to go fight they wouldn't sit and publicise it to everyone, they would just go. If you see the Zionist mistreatment and truly want to do something about it then do it.

This reminds me of something else, after the Danish or is it Dutch paper publicised those cartoons a lot of people were going around saying boycott all danish products. I almost did but then again I said to myself, why boycott those products only, why not the American and British,etc products are we saying we are happy with what they are doing to muslims all over the world. If you boycott danish products then you might as well boycott those other countries unless of course you think what they are doing is alright.

Globalpeace

Banned
Shocked!

Asslamo Allaikum Sister,

I was amazed yesterday; I am shocked today about this conversation taking this long and been given so much attention...

I do a lot of travelling/back-packing & you eat what you get!...I have dipped Vinegar and Bread and ate it up; anything to get Calories so you can continue going...

Food is NOT the purpose of life...

People around the world are starving and we as an Ummah can spend days talking about McDonalds serving Halal/Haram/Makrooh and as to whether its income is donating to Isreal etc....

Truly shocking in my opinion but I am simply giving my opinion and not intending to hurt anyone....

Btw:

1) It is a historical fact that when Sultan Muhammad Fateh (RA) was about to conquer Constantinople (Istanbul, Turkey) there was a meeting of TOP priests in Aga Sophia church and they were discussing:

a) How many Angels can fit on the tip of the Needle
b) Did Mary marry after giving Birth to Jesus or remained single.

Church and Istanbul were captured forever while the debate was not resolved.

2) When the British were attacking the Muslims in India, the Sufees were discussing:

a) Can Allah (SWT) lie? If you say he can't then he is not really capable of all things & if you say he can then how do you trust a Allah (SWT) that can lie?

b) Can Allah (SWT) create another Muhammed (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam)? If you say he can't then he is not really capable of all things & if you say he can then Muhammed (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) in theory is NOT the last Prophet...

1 & 2 are classic Ilum-Kalam questions which are HARAM and don't really serve any purpose!

Sufees kept on debating while the British conquered Delhi (Captial of Muslim Empire) & 1000 year Muslim rule in India came to an end!

Silly, Silly, Silly

Abdul Malik

Asalam alaikum warahmatulahi wabrkatuh,

Personally id rather give my money to the muslims and help benefit thier buisnesses.

ALLAH guide us all and make the ummah strong upon the haq......ameen