SOUTHALL (West London) Mc Donalds is going halal WOOHOO!!

apocalypse77

hmmm..i was wondering this..isit true those who oppose mcdonalds isit because even though if mcdonalds is "halal" isit because mcdonals=infidel related and u dont want to have anything to do with it? i mean i dont have anything against it but i just need to have a clearer idea so i know if i can really go to mcdonalds next time or not

Sister June

Asalaam Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakathuhu yup its true starting from Monday Inshallah if u dont believe me come vist lol

Wasalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaams
Asalaam Aluakum,
I think it is a ploy to attract more customers, INHO fast food should be avoided.

BlueFish

hmmm..i was wondering this..isit true those who oppose mcdonalds isit because even though if mcdonalds is "halal" isit because mcdonals=infidel related and u dont want to have anything to do with it? i mean i dont have anything against it but i just need to have a clearer idea so i know if i can really go to mcdonalds next time or not

Asalamu alykum,

Ok, i don't know anything about mcdonald's being equal to infidel or something like that, i guess that depends on how you look at it. As far as the way i see mcdonalds and why i refuse to eat it, ( i am american by the way) is because they are a monopoly corporation that could realy care less about the well being of their costumers but put a front as they realy care. Their food makes me sick, makes other people fat the ones who are addicted to it, and where they get their meat from is from horribly treated animals. And only Allah knows what is realy in thier food! They will either pay any one off or sue any one who raises a case against mcdonalds. Look up the Mclibel case in the 1990's. This fast food attitude is ruining our lives, if you cant see how it is hurting us now, you will eventually see. Everything from financially, to environmentally, and our health as humans. The animals don't have any say so. Submit to mcdonalds and you may become a 99cent cheeseburger! Sorry for the extreme sarcasm, but please look into
mcdonald's history, find out where they get thier products from. The corporate leaders of mcdonalds would sell their soul for the profit!
Al humdillah! ONLY.
PEACE!

shaz_1999

Big up to you Blue Fish that was well said and I am British and agree with you 100% its the same concept as Nike you know I cannot stand them and how many muslims do I see wearing them its proper sad

lazim

Well............Im happy because I go to Southall to shop sometimes so instead of only spicy food to eat I can have McDonalds YIPEEE!!!! I would have to check that they have the correct certificate and who their suppliers are first though!!!

Masalam:muslim_child:

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Well............Im happy because I go to Southall to shop sometimes so instead of only spicy food to eat I can have McDonalds YIPEEE!!!! I would have to check that they have the correct certificate and who their suppliers are first though!!!

Masalam:muslim_child:

Please check the replies in the thread also.
It is decided not to use McDonalds as it is sick, bad for health and fraude.

Wasslaam,
VE

Jawad

Brothers id advise you to avoid it. If in doubt, let it be. Im sure they will sell ham which they most definatly will handle with their hands and then use those same hands on the "Supposedly" halal chicken.

umm hussain

Title MCDONALD REFUSED TO PROVIDE INORMATION
Event Date Thu May 03 12:52:41 CDT 2007
Type Alert
Description

McDonald Corporation 's consumer satisfaction department is refused to provide the information on the Kosher status of Whey and Natural Flavor and absence or presence of alcohol in Natural Flavorto MCG. So the Fish Fillet is now considered as Mushbooh. We request Muslim consumers to write or call McDonald in big number so that they will provide above information. We need your help for this purpose.

http://www.muslimconsumergroup.com/Events.do?menu=Events&eventAction=eventdetail&eventId=316

amina355

kfc can it be halal ?

In islam it states that an animal must be treated fairly up untill its slaughter and even during the time of death,so can the modern day meat trade be considered halal unless its free range. Many animals are fed drugs which cause them to grow so large that their legs can not hold their own body weight, they are kept in sheds for their entire miserable lives over crowded and those that are not crushed are packed off in tiny cages transported for miles with no food and water. Now we all know how seriously our beloved Prophet muhammed (pbuh) took animal welfare and i always think of it like this, if he were here today that he would stand up for everyone who couldnt stand up for themselves i.e the downtrodden whether it be for people or animals to be a voice for those who dont have a voice. This link i think shows just how inhumne the modern day food industry is it really opened my eyes thats why I am now a vegatarian(for about a year now) ( im not a 'modern muslim' as many put it i cover my head, pray, a pretty standard muslim i just find that how people treat animals says alot about them )
http://www.goveg.com/factoryFarming_chickens.asp
and click on the video, i hope i dont come across as self righteous because i really dont mean to im just very passionate when it comes to animals and i hope you find this info usefull because until i came across a link for the peta website i didnt really think about where our meat came from so i hope you find it usefull. Theres also good info about animal testing which is also wrong in islam enjoy.