Space photo that looks like a Hand. Allaho Akhbar

Amina 1

img_display.php

Supanna Allah !! La Hawla wallah Quwata Illa billah!!! It looks like a hand.:tti_sister::tti_sister:

fada_all

salam alikom

masha allah fi khalqih , what an amazing photo really it looks like a hand !!!!!!!!!!!!

baraka allaho nfeeki sister for sharing it with us ..

salam alikom

ur sis

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Oh wow, it looks like the hand is about the grasp the red part. Isn't there an ayat in the Quran that goes something like 'when We take the universe by our hand.."

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Oh wow, it looks like the hand is about the grasp the red part. Isn't there an ayat in the Quran that goes something like 'when We take the universe by our hand.."

I don't think such speculations should be made based on this picture. When it refers to 'Allaah's hand' in the Qur'aan it shouldn't be imagined to be a human hand or anything similar to one.

Wa-alaykum assalam

luv4theummah

Asalma halikum,

That image looks great, it is the right hand not the lefft one..

thanks for sharing sister

asalama halikum

fada_all

I don't think such speculations should be made based on this picture. When it refers to 'Allaah's hand' in the Qur'aan it shouldn't be imagined to be a human hand or anything similar to one.

Wa-alaykum assalam

i do agree with you sister al-fajr no one dare to describe it to allah's hand nadoudo billah:astag: allah is far away from being physically described or any thing else he is our creator sobhanaho wataala....lailaha illa allah wahdaho la sharika laho

NB: these is just a photo taken the shape of human being hand not more than that..