stress n problems

asamiqbal786

salam can any1 help me. im not very gud at writin but i hav alot of issues in my life that icant sort out,nothin seems to be goin rite, is there any1 to talk 2 about my issues?

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
salam can any1 help me. im not very gud at writin but i hav alot of issues in my life that icant sort out,nothin seems to be goin rite, is there any1 to talk 2 about my issues?

Salam alai kum brother and welcome to TTI

Sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time, may Allah SWT make it easy for you.

If you feel like posting here then please do so otherwise there is a brothers only section that you can post to if you need advice etc.

Peace2u

Maha*

Asalamu alaikom, brother.

Maybe this dua will help inshaa Allah. :)

Dua For Distress and Grief:

This is based on the following saheeh hadeeth reported by Imaam Ahmad (translation adapted from www.islam-qa.com; see question 1392):

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘There is nobody who is afflicted with distress or grief and who says: “Allaahumma inni ‘abduka wa ibn ‘abdika wa ibn amatika, naasiyati bi yadika maadin fiyya hukmuka ‘adlun fiyya qadaa’uka, as’aluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka aw ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqika aw anzaltahu fi kitaabika aw asta’tharta bihi fi ‘ilmi al-ghaybi ‘indaka an taj’al al-Qur’aana rabee’a qalbi wa noor sadri wa jilaa’a huzni wa dhihaaba hammi.’

‘O Allaah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of Your maidservant, my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is ever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every name belonging to You which You have named Yourself with, or which you revealed in Your Book, or which You taught to any of Your creation, or which You have preserved in the knowledge of the Unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety,” – but Allaah will take away his distress and grief, and replace it with ease.’ He was asked, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, should we not learn it?’ He said, ‘Of course, whoever hears it should learn it.’

slave_of_Allah

Wa'alikum aslaam warahmatllhi wa barakathu.

I hope you are well. Have you spoken to Allah? Because He is waiting, so Allah, The Most Merciful can respond. Allah loves it when you complain only to Him, and you will beocme closer to Allah.

I only complain of my grief and sorrow to Allah. Soorah Yoosuf (12):86

You are very blessed, take advantage of the difficult situation you are in, so you can become more close to Allah. Indeed Allah loves you very dearly for He, The Most Kind, has placed you in some dificulty, so you can become closer to Him. Ponder upon this, and I have strong belief that the pain in your heart will gently ease away.

Seek help in patience and prayer. Be happy and remember that Allah only gives what is best for you, and the more He tests you, the more He wants you to become closer to Him.

Ya Allah, truly You love asamiqbal786, for You, have placed him in a difficult situation, please don't make him forget this. Ya Allah give him the patience and the strength to keep going, to become more aware of You Oh Allah, so that with every moment of his life, he turns to You, Oh giver of Mercy, and he never forgets his duty, which is to remember You, for truly You are The One who is so ever Merciful. Ya Rabb, purify his soul with Your rememberance, for this is no better rememberance than worshipping You, the ever Kind , the One Who hears and knows all that is in our hearts. Aameen. Ya Rab -ul - a'almeen!!

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Ya Allah, truly You love asamiqbal786, for You, have placed him in a difficult situation, please don't make him forget this. Ya Allah give him the patience and the strength to keep going, to become more aware of You Oh Allah, so that with every moment of his life, he turns to You, Oh giver of Mercy, and he never forgets his duty, which is to remember You, for truly You are The One who is so ever Merciful. Ya Rabb, purify his soul with Your rememberance, for this is no better rememberance than worshipping You, the ever Kind , the One Who hears and knows all that is in our hearts. Aameen. Ya Rab -ul - a'almeen!!

Ameen to this dua for brother asamiqbal786

asamiqbal786

slaveofallah

Ameen to this dua for brother asamiqbal786

thanku for ur dua slave of allah much appreciated. rite i am goin thru sum changes in my life n i need sum1 2 guide me properly.is there any1 willing 2 help a brother if so txt me on 07541451560