Student President =D

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Asalaamu alaikum,

InshaAllah you are all in the best health and emaan. I'm bursting with joy and just have to share with you guys that I just got officially elected as my college's student government President, responsible for overseeing our council, keeping us organised and focused, and making sure that the best interests of the student body are met. Alhamdulilah, they elected a Muslim! Now, inshaAllah, Islam will be subtely felt across the growth of our college and I can continue to train myself for the leadership role.

Alhamdulilah, I'm very excited. So far student government has beeen great, with a good group of dedicated people, and we're focused on being a practical and functional entity.

Now I get to attend weekly staff meetings too, wheee! =D InshaAllah, Allah SWT will use this experience to help build me to serve the Ummah in the future in some capacity. But I'm thrilled to be serving my college for now. =D Yay for Islam!

WaSalaam,
Br. Ahmed

Asalaamalikum,

Mashallah brother!! May Allah swt make your job rewarding and fruitful.

Now Mr. President - since you got the big job, when are you taking us all out for lunch? Don't forget your Islamic etiquettes ;)

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum brother!

I am very happy to read such good news.
Most congratulations.

You inspire me and mashaallah, you are a wonderful role model.

May Allah s.w.t grant you happiness and success in both worlds
Ameen

Wassalam

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
mahsa'allah bro .. this is fantastic news

may Allah grant the good of it, and make you avoid th bad of it. amin

unique_princess

AlQudsu tunadeena
:salam2:

MashaAllah brother and well done.keep up being good and nice..and people will like you even more.

keep your priorities in the right order and dont forget tti...lol..

May Allah help you fulfill your responsibilities.Aameen

Remember...كلكم راع و كلكم مسؤلون عن رعئتة...
It has been narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar that the Holy Prophet (May be upon him) said: Beware. every one of you is a shepherd and every one is answerable with regard to his flock. The Caliph is a shepherd over the people and shall be questioned about his subjects (as to how he conducted their affairs). A man is a guardian over the members of his family and shal be questioned about them (as to how he looked after their physical and moral well-being). A woman is a guardian over the household of her husband and his children and shall be questioned about them (as to how she managed the household and brought up the children). A slave is a guardian over the property of his master and shall be questioned about it (as to how he safeguarded his trust). Beware, every one of you is a guardian and every one of you shall be questioned with regard to his trust. (Book #020, Hadith #4496) sahih muslim

i pray every thing goes well for you..

ma assalaama

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
Assalamualaikum,

MashaAllah Brother! Congratulations.

You have accomplished something very big. I am sure you have set a good example for Islam that you have been selected as the College President.

May Allah Ta'allah make your tasks and duties easier than they are. May He revert many to Islam through your guidance and leadership. Ameen

Wasalaam.

hambaAllah

wonderful news indeed

:bismillah:

Congratulations Bro Ahmed,,, :tti_sister::salah:May Allah swt make it easier for you and :inshallah: and have more students reverting to islam through your examples...Ameen Ya rabbal 3alameen

:wasalam::hijabi:

ARMANI

MashaAllah Brother!!! Congratulations...:mashallah:
I am very happy to read such good news.
Keep up the good work bro...

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:wasalam:

MashaAllah, great brother. Allah make you a good example for those people.

And may Allah make us all follow as close as is possible to the footsteps of the Prophet Muhammad :saw: and his Sahaba.

wasalam

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
WaAlaikum Salaam,

JazzakAllah khayr for your support and duas, inshaAllah. Alhamdulilah for this opportunity; InshaAllah I will do my best and be a good example. Next week I plan to attend the MSA meeting (Muslim Student's Association) at the University of Alberta (an organisation open to students from across the city) and meet some more brothers involved in the community, inshaAllah, and hopefully get involved in a halaqa with some of them too.

WaSalaam,
Br. Ahmed

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan

a very good news in a very bad time.
may allah help you and give you success like that.
may you become the president of canada oneday.
mashallah
your sister yam

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
:bismillah1:

Assalamualikum

I am sorry that I can only reply now. I have been busy with exams and haven't logged in to TTI in ages.

Well Congratulations and Mubarak. May Allah (SWT) make your role as student president easier and May you change the hearts of many Muslims and Non Muslims.

I can partly imagine your excitement because in my final school year (2006), I was also Head Girl, not President like you are, no, my position was lower than yours, but I was also very happy. I came home with my badge and all and I showed my whole family. I can sense the excitement now! (for you though!).

Well May Allah the Almighty elevate your position even more, not only in this world but also the next, Aameen.

Assalamualaikum

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
Mashallah, congatulations brother. Just make a good example for them and inshaalah may your good leadership be the bridge between you and them regarding Islam.