SubhanaAllah

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Bismillah...
:salam2: brothers and sisters...
I hope this reaches you in the best of health/iman.

I saw a beautiful sunset this evening when I got of work...if you ever had this "subhana'Allah" moments you can understand why this was a subhna'Allah moment for me. Please keep in mind this verse while you view this pictures that I took.
Here is the Ayah: He is Allah the Creator the Evolver, the Bestower of Forms (or Colours). To Him belong the Most Beautiful Names: whatever is in the heavens and on earth, doth declare His Praises and Glory: and He is the exalted in Might, the Wise. (59:24)
:subhanallah:
View attachment 8114

View attachment 8115

View attachment 8116

View attachment 8117

View attachment 8118

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salaamu `alaikum warahmatullaah!

Ooh! Subhanallah..! Beautiful scenery, ukht! Indeed, Allaah SWT is the Bestower of Forms and colors. The maker and shaper of all that exists within the earth! Praise be to Him alone!! Btw, is that area in Bloomington? Or B-Ville? I thought the sky would've looked dark and gloomy since it rained pretty bad t'day...but I guess it didn't rain up there? How unfortunate for y'all..=)

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

MashaAllah!! Subuhaanallah!! Those are wonderful sister. JazakiAllahu khairan for sharing with us. :)

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
As-salaamu `alaikum warahmatullaah!

Ooh! Subhanallah..! Beautiful scenery, ukht! Indeed, Allaah SWT is the Bestower of Forms and colors. The maker and shaper of all that exists within the earth! Praise be to Him alone!! Btw, is that area in Bloomington? Or B-Ville? I thought the sky would've looked dark and gloomy since it rained pretty bad t'day...but I guess it didn't rain up there? How unfortunate for y'all..=)

dude that is what made all so pretty! It rained real bad all day......I actually went to work while it was raining and subhana'Allah by the time I got back....there it was beautiful sunset. I wish to see a rainbow one day insha'Allah!!!! :hearts: and by the way, it is in B-Ville close to HOME :)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

MashaAllah!! Subuhaanallah!! Those are wonderful sister. JazakiAllahu khairan for sharing with us. :)

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Wa iyaki brother.....it is always a pleasure to share with my TTI family. And like I said to Sister Suhanah, it was raining before this. Allah indeed works wonders! :subhanallah: