swine flu or pigs flu?:)

AISHA14

allah is my lord
:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:
:salam2:
well allah has comanded us not to eat pig ..... well we can soo many death cases ,ya allah protect us ameen .... allah had also mentioned in the bible the prohibition of eating pig ,but they dont follow it .well we can see the results of not following it.some one started this mess and soo many innocent deaths........... oh allah protect us:tti_sister:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
yes sister your right...
see allah has given virous through them..ya allah bestow mercy on them -ameen....
we gota be careful, it is just spreading ..be careful..

q8penpals

Salam

You do not get the H1N1 virus from eating pork - it is an airborne virus.

Let's not spread incorrect information and make Muslims look ignorant.

As a matter of fact, NO FLU viruses are spread by eating something - they are all spread as follows, no matter what strain of virus:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How Is the Flu Spread?

The flu virus spreads through the air when a person who has the virus sneezes, coughs, or speaks. The flu can even be passed on if a person touches an object that someone with the virus sneezed or coughed on. People carrying the virus can be contagious 1 day before to 5 days after their symptoms appear. So they can pass it on before they even know they're sick.

Flu epidemics often start in schools and then move quickly through a community as students spread the virus to family members and people around them. In an average year, 5% to 20% of the people in an area can become sick.

FreedomFighter

the virus then mutates and turns into something that can be more harmful to some people. and all this mutation can create dangerous situations like what is happening.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum

actually q8panpal is right, the virus is not spread by consuming pork, actually this virus was intially found in humans but it was spread into pigs thru humans, this allowed to virus to mutate in a different host making it different than the human immune system was used too, so now that this virus attacks human we are not tolerant to it and its causing an epidemic.

This is the info i have from the latest thing i read about it

yakubpasha

I agree sister, its the worst animal, we should all stay away from Pork, thanks for the reminder.

As others mentioned swine flu is not spread by eating, also even if it was spread by eating, not sure if we could use that as a case against non muslims, what about bird flu, chicken flu etc? thats all halal. A vegetarian may see just eat plants and meat is haram because of this logic