Tahajjud - Success????

az101

http://www.miraathpublications.net/
YES! Alhumdulillah

once i had a lil trouble at Uni

In tahujud

O Allah help me with my assignments.

next day

some smart guy comes up and does them for me.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

yes......there are lots of people whose life have changed for better after praying tahajjud mashallah. and all of them cant lie.

so, if you are deciding to pray.......go ahead........may Allah bless you and remove any difficulty you are facing (if any). ameen

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
I don't practice on tahajjud, but I've done it a few times, it's a big success but it's hard for me, I'd be interested to hear some authentic hadiths based on tahajjud. Could anyone provide us with this? JazakAllah!!

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
I don't practice on tahajjud, but I've done it a few times, it's a big success but it's hard for me, I'd be interested to hear some authentic hadiths based on tahajjud. Could anyone provide us with this? JazakAllah!!

:salam2:

"The best month for observing Saum (fasting) after Ramadan is Muharram, and the best Salat after the prescribed Salat is Salat at night.'' [Muslim].

Messenger of Allah :saw:, as saying: "Our Lord descends to the lowest heaven during the last third of the night, inquiring: 'Who will call on Me so that I may respond to him? Who is asking something of Me so I may give it to him? Who is asking for My forgiveness so I may forgive him?"'This is related by the group.

http://islamicb.blogspot.com/2008/11/benefits-of-tahajjud.html

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
:salam2:

"The best month for observing Saum (fasting) after Ramadan is Muharram, and the best Salat after the prescribed Salat is Salat at night.'' [Muslim].

Messenger of Allah :saw:, as saying: "Our Lord descends to the lowest heaven during the last third of the night, inquiring: 'Who will call on Me so that I may respond to him? Who is asking something of Me so I may give it to him? Who is asking for My forgiveness so I may forgive him?"'This is related by the group.

http://islamicb.blogspot.com/2008/11/benefits-of-tahajjud.html

Mashallah!!!
May Allah reward you heavily.
I love hadiths/Ayats which shows Allah's mercy, it's so beautiful, Islam is beautiful!!

islamdonlyway

Abu Umama al-Bahili (Allah be pleased with him) reports that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace be upon him, his family, and companions) said, Hold fast to night prayer, for it was the way of the righteous before you, a way of drawing closer to your Lord, an expiation for wrong deeds, and a shield from sin. [Tirmidhi, and others]

Those who pray for pardon in the watches of the night.�[Qur�an, 3: 17]

And, [The (faithful) servants of the Merciful are they who walk upon the earth modestly, and when the foolish one address them answer: Peace;] And who spend the night before their Lord, prostrate and standing[Qur�an, 25: 63-64]

Abu Hurayra (Allah be pleased with him) reports that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace be upon him, his family, and companions) was asked, What prayer is most virtuous, after the obligatory prayers?He said, Prayer in the depths of the night.[Muslim, Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi, Nasa�i, Ibn Majah]

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Alhamdulillaaah...I had my duas answered ALOT of times. Alhamdulillaah. Sometimes it requires alot of patience and sometimes, Allaah will give you something way better than you have expected. Truly Allaah is the greatest and the most merciful!!