TAKE CARE OF YOUR PARENTS‏

hafeezanwar

TAKE CARE OF YOUR PARENTS‏

Verses from Holy Qur'an:

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 17 Surah Bani Israel verses 23-24:

Your Lord has enjoined the following: You should not worship anyone but Him Alone! Treat your parents with great kindness; if either or both of them attain old age, do not even say ‘uff’ to them; nor rebuke them; but speak to them kind words. Treat them with humility and tenderness and pray, “O our Lord, be merciful to them, just as they brought me up with kindness and affection in my childhood.”

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 31 Surah Luqman verse 14:

And We have enjoined on mankind (to be good) to their parents: in travail upon travail did his mother bear him and in years twain was his weaning: (hear the command) "Show gratitude to Me and to thy parents: to Me is (thy final) Goal.

HADITH : KINDNESS TO PARENTS

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was once asked:
"Is there any kindness that I can do for my parents after
their death?" He replied: "Yes, you can invoke blessings
on them, seek forgiveness for them, carry out their final
instructions after their death, join ties of relationship
that are dependent on them, and honor their friends."

Sunan of Abu-Dawood, Hadith 2440

Allah's Messenger (Blessings & peace be upon him) said:
‘Let him be humbled into dust!
Let him be humbled into dust!’
It was said: ‘O Allah's Messenger (Blessings & peace be upon him) who is he?’
He (Blessings & peace be upon him) said: ‘He who sees either of his parents during their old age or he sees both of them, but he does not enter Paradise
(through his deeds of service towards them)!’

Sahih Muslim Hadith 6189 Narrated by Abu Hurayrah

The Prophet (saws) said: "The word 'Ar-Rahm' (womb) derives its name from 'Ar-Rahman' (i.e. Allah). So whosoever keeps good relations with it (womb i.e. kith and kin), Allah will keep good relations with him, and whosoever will sever it (i.e. severs his bonds of kith and kin) Allah too will sever His relations with him!"

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 8.18 Narrated by Aisha

The Prophet (saws) was asked about the ‘Kabair’ (the absolute gravest sins in the Sight of Allah). He (saws) replied: "They are:--
1. To join others in worship with Allah,
2. To be undutiful to one's parents,
3. To kill a person (which Allah has forbidden to kill) (i.e. to commit the crime of murder),
4. And to give a false witness."

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 3.821 Narrated by Anas

The Messenger of Allah (saws) said, "Shall I inform you of the biggest of the Greatest sins?" They said, "Yes, O Allah's Messenger (saws)!" He (saws) said, "To join partners in worship with Allah, and to be undutiful to one's parents."

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 8.290 Narrated by Abu Bakr

Parent’s Wish…………………………..

"To Our Dear Child...."

On the day when you see us old, weak and weary……

Have patience - and do try to understand us…….

If we get dirty when eating…and.. If we cannot dress on our own…

Please bear with us and remember the times we spent feeding you and dressing you up.

If, when we speak to you, we repeat the same things over and over again…do not interrupt us…...listen to us.

When you were small, we had to read to you the same story a thousand and one times until you went to sleep.

When we do not want to have a shower, neither shame us nor scold us…..

Remember when we had to chase you with your thousand excuses to get you to the shower?

When you see our ignorance of new technologies….

Help us navigate our way through these worldwide webs.. We taught you how to do so many things…

To eat the right foods, to dress appropriately, To fight for your rights….

When at some moments we loose the memory or the thread of our conversation……...let us have the necessary time to remember…

and if we cannot, do not become nervous…..

As the most important thing is not our conversation but simply to be with you and to have you listening to us….

If ever we do not feel like eating, do not force us. We know well when we need to and when not to eat.

When our tired legs give way and do not allow us to walk without a cane….

Lend us your helping hand the same way we did when you tried your first faltering steps.

And when someday we say to you that we don’t want to live anymore, that we want to die……….Do not get angry….

For one day you will understand. Try to appreciate that our age is not just lived but survived.

Some day you will realize that despite our mistakes… We always wanted the best for you.. And we tried to prepare the way for you…..

You must not feel sad, angry nor ashamed for having us near you. Instead, try to understand us and help us like we did when you were young.

Help us to walk.. Help us to live the rest of our life with love and dignity.

We will pay you with a smile and by the immense love we have always had for you in our hearts.

We love you, child..

Mom & Dad

Allah Bless our parents and give them all the happiness of the world………………….

Take care of your Parents.
THEY BROUGHT US INTO THIS WORLD,
GAVE US ALL THEY HAD AND
MADE US WHAT WE ARE.
THEY ARE PRECIOUS.

Dear children, How true it is that of all the debts in the world, the one that can never be repaid is the one you owe to your mother. You can never repay the love, care and time your mother gave to bring you up. You are a part of her flesh and blood; don't forget this, because she never ever forgets it.
We have enjoined on man kindness to parents... Noble Qur'an (29:8)
May Allah (SWT) Almighty enable us to be of service and comfort to both our parents when we can and may He grant us sabr to serve them during their old age, ameen.

Parents are Parents and Children are Children at whatever age!
Love and respect them as long as they live and memories of good deeds
will bring joy and gladness to your soul.

Remember us in your Duas & pray for all our Marhumins

zainab bala

Allah is sufficient.
may Allah reward you with Jannah! It is sad the way we treat our parent this days, we dont show them love and effection, may Allah forgive us and may He bless all parents all over the world.