Teddy bear campaing secong

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

last year I created Teddy Bear Campaing to children in Gaza whose lost all they toys, homes, partly all they family in war 2008 - 2009 for giving them even teddy to hug when they cry mom at night.

I operated with Turkish IHH organization for sending teddies via land by Egypt.

I am now creating new campaing of teddies.

Sisters and brothers, have you some extra teddy you could send to child in Gaza?

You see how much only one person can do in this big world. Only one can change world if she believes she can.

I believe.

:muslim_child:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

You know I am all happy about this one; and sister this time Allah has given me a school full of my flowers of Islam...yes, we are ready to collect teddy bears...

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Assalaam walaikum,

You know I am all happy about this one; and sister this time Allah has given me a school full of my flowers of Islam...yes, we are ready to collect teddy bears...

:salam2:

Thanks dear.

This time I am looking for teddies also to the West Bank if I can arrange that with local charity organizations.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Just send me the information as soon as you can and I will get a little campaign going.

You are wonderful sister; to think Allah blessed me with a younger sister like you...( if Allah grants me heaven...I will spend one day cooking with you in heaven)

OsMaN_93

Here to help
This looks good. My family has many cuddly toys lying around in our garage so I'm prepared to help also, inshallah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

To be able to chop onions with you in heaven for one day would be a dream come true...think sister..who we would be feeding!!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Yes, sister..but this is just one of the hundreds of things she does for the love of Allah. ( so good to see you here)

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
:salam2: children books, i dont have any book in arabic....i wonder if we can make some donations by phone, by sms, in my country there are some like this and also UNICEF made for Somalia 2 months ago for donations to buy mosquito neets or medicine for malaria.It whould be easy for people to donate, inchallah but i suppose we need to contact a phone company that is willing....

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2: children books, i dont have any book in arabic....i wonder if we can make some donations by phone, by sms, in my country there are some like this and also UNICEF made for Somalia 2 months ago for donations to buy mosquito neets or medicine for malaria.It whould be easy for people to donate, inchallah but i suppose we need to contact a phone company that is willing....

:salam2:

To me it is valuable if you can make donation - with who is just same.

Just help.

:SMILY209: