At the start of each new day;
To grant you health and blessings
And friends to share your way!

I asked for happiness for you
In all things great and small.
But it was for his loving care
I prayed the most of all!
(Poet Unknown)​

Sir, I have gotten so used to your thought provoking poetry. Do find a good teacher, but please keep in touch with us as well.

:salam2:
Your Son

IbnAlAawam

I am sorry to hear that you are leaving TTI my dear brother Ibrahim. I wish you wouldn't because, like many others, I believe we can benefit from you.

What all of us need to realise is that TTI is an internet website open to anyone and everyone. The advantage of this is you can meet wonderful people you would have never met otherwise, however you also need to put up people with whom you have less affinity with because we cannot have it both ways. Show me one website that has not got annoying users? I think TTI is still one of the best (if not the best) in regard to monitoring users.
A certain number of people with whom we disagree in their way of thinking or behavior will always be present.
What do you do then?
Well, I personally ignore them as I don't want to go into arguments.
(By the way, is there an "Ignore user" option on TTI?)

Abu Eesaa

Servant Of Allah
Salaam,

Dear brother I do not know if I was amongst the people who has upset you but if I am then please except my humble apology, for the sake of SLLAH(swt).

However if I have ever said anything from the Haq, from the teaching of our beloved prophet(saw) then I am not sorry for that and I just make dua to Allah(swt) to teach me a way of speaking the truth without hearting hearts of the believers and still say what is from the Haq.

MY DEAR BROTHER, the choice is yours if you want to leave but Inshallah stay as there is knowledge and tolerance to gain from one another on this site.......

To be honest with you I sometimes read posts from people and just feel like swearing becos people talk like they are speaking from the Haq, but seriously have not got a clue about Islam and just post their own opinions and talk from there own desires.....
The only good side to this is atleast with the amount of people on this site there will be one amongst the massess who Inshallah give us that truth from reliable sources..... Thats the only reason I stay on this site as you can never know enough and Inshallah I wanna learn as much as I can from anyone that can teach me the truth........

The point you made about getting a scholar to do face-face teaching is a brilliant idea and if I am honest probably more beneficial for you......

Brother I do not know you very well as I only joined the site early march of this year, but in this short time if I have hurt you or caused you unjust pain, then I once again ask please forgive your brother in Islam for the love and sake of Allah(swt).

If we do not speak again Inshallah please remeber this brother of yours in your dua's and I will do like wise.....

Salaam

Abu Eesaa

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Well i have only been here for awhile but it clearly shows you are respected and wanted here brother, so inshallah you will stay but its up to you and as many have reiterated you will be remembered in my Dua and others.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

muslima 2

Salam Alaikom,

I think you should not leave, Insh Allah! I think you should take this as a lesson learn't. I know it's hard been a newish Muslim (myself 19 months) but I try hard to apply what I have learn't like forgiveness and not to get angry, with people who have been Muslims all their lives and they think they know more than me. Some people seem to think it is a competition between new Muslims and others who have been Muslim all theirs lives.

mohsofi_abdullah

Commenting on somebody's post is like offering an advice

Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters of Islam and fellow human beings,

Hi,
I'm a new member here, and I hope you guys can accept a less-than-remarkeable person like me in here, to join you all in the discussions and the all these good advice and comments...

I intend to give my personal observation to some of the comments made in here...

Let me start by giving us a hint on what a syaithon is...
Syaithon does not only exist when bad things are happening, but the villain who is destined for hell, is very smart, and being a creation of Allah, we must respect the idea that the former posseses intelligence that is out of this world, what more with thousands and thousands of years of experience in seduction and fitnah...

Now, Syaithon exists in masjids too... how?
There are people who possess RIAK (being proud in the eyes of the public about the good deeds and ibadah/solah, that we have shown)...
There are people who can't blend in with ease with the majority, except for thinking that we can change the world just by being smarter than everybody else... To tell you the truth, muslims are villains in this department... Many muslims get on people's nerves by giving ultimatum to fellow muslims, that this can't be done, that can't be done, this is sinful, that is sinful... The fact that matters is, not everyone is as smart as he/she is, but he/she cant take it that the advice is being argued or debated in kind... yes, in kind...

In practicing Islam as a way of life, nobody should feel too "passionate" about being smarter than everybody... Humble is the key to the path of Allah...

Now, I'm not sure, if I'm being humble, with all these long paragraphs and all... hmmmmm :)

But, I'm hoping someone could tell me to shut up (private message, please), if I'm saying something contradictory...

But, let's remember one important thing here... Syaithon!!!!!
He is talking to us to be the cool guy, the religous and pious servant of Allah, but he is also creating RIAK (please someone, define RIAK for me in English)...

RIAK is a much bigger stupidity in muslims' behaviour today... We see a lot of people argue for the sake of arguing, while ignoring the fact that Allah knows best, and syaithon is playing the drums of hatred in perfection and rules and regulations...

The most important thing is the heart...
One of the prophets once said "you can take away all the parts of my body, but, please, not the heart"... Because the heart is the soul of our ibadah and prayers... without a good heart, we will not meet Allah and the Prophet Muhammad RosulAllah Sollallahualaihiwasallam in the hereafter...

There's also a story where a sahabah was foretold that he wanted to be judged on the judgement day based solely on his good deeds and ibadah and without favoritism from the anyone, even from Allah... The sahabah was foretold headed for hell, because, he never knew that RIAK could create such heavy punishment in the hereafter, and that his sins (nobody realized their own sins, maybe some, but not all) are far greater than the good deeds and the ibadah...

This goes for me too...
AstghfirUllahaladzheem

In the case of our good intention, REMEMBER, we are not a judge to everybody else...

My 2 cents
Wassalam

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

Dear brother Ibraheem, you know you really have been an inspiration to this board and that all of us love you for Allah. Brother i dont have much to say since my brothers and sisters have said it all in all beautiful and touching ways but i just want to say what Allah taught me through his book.
The Believers are but a single Brotherhood: So make peace and reconciliation between your two (contending) brothers; and fear Allah, that ye may receive Mercy.
And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude Allah's favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of the pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth Allah make His Signs clear to you: That ye may be guided.
And those who respond to their Lord and keep up prayer, and their rule is to take counsel among themselves, and who spend out of what We have given them.
and help one another in goodness and piety
Brother all these verses tell us that we should stay united and should live like a single brotherhood for we need each other to keep going. But, if you are only leaving us for persuing knowledge, i won't stop you and if its due to our ignorance or missbehaviour then i request you brother to forgive us and stay. I want to end this message with this verse from Surah Aa'raaf.
Hold to forgiveness; command what is right, but turn away from the ignorant.
Ma'assalaam

Wulf

As-Salamu 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullah

Bismullah

I have spent the last couple of days Fasting and in meditation over what had transpired.

I have also read what has been posted and I am brought to tears.
The Prophet :saw: taught that a Muslim should not abandon a fellow Muslim over personal issues for more than three days.

There were one or two who threw stones for what may have been said in my posts. To them I offer my forgiveness. I myself threw a stone, I ask forgiveness.

I allowed pride to cloud my judgement. I had forgotten my motto, which I use when counselling.

Violence and Anger are the last refuge of the vulgar, for they have not the wisdom to compromise.

I Have no room in my life for anger or dissention. These things are but the seeds from which the misshapen tree called Hate will grow. And the fruit of that tree is Arrogance and Pride. The seeds of these two grow into Suspicion, War and Annihialation.

Truly "A House Divided among itself must fall"

"And turn not your face away from men with pride, Nor walk in insolence through the earth. Verily Allah (swt) does not like any arrogant boaster" 31:18.

If a Brother or Sister is in dissagreement with another, do not point a finger and say "You are Wrong". In saying this you are saying that you are right. Rights are things that are imposed with fear and intimidation. Rather speak to them with love and gentleness in your hearts, as you would a child. A seeker may well be wise in the world but, they are but Babes in Islam. Feed them Milk as would a loving Parent and one day they will eat meat. Feed them Meat at the beggining and they may wither and die in their search.

Help one another in Righteous and Piety...(5:2)

The Love that Islam teaches is the beacon that lights the way of truth to the unbeliever. Take care that that light is not extinguished.

I love you all, yet compared to the love of Allah (swt), my Love is but as a single grain of sand, lost in the vastness of the desert.

"A'utha Billahi Minash-Shaytanir-Rajim"

W'Asalaam

Ibrahim

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum,

Thank you brother Ibrahim for your kind and wise words.

We have a lot to learn from you.

I was born in a Muslim family, and I always love to hear the stories of reverts to Islam. It must take some courage and determination to pursue this difficult path especially in this day and age and in a Western society. Above all, you were guided to Islam by the will and grace of Allah the Almighty.

I am humbled by your kind and gentle words, and I have a lot to learn from you. I'm glad you posted again in this forum, and I hope that means you decided to stay.

I just have one little comment that I like to say about your statement "If a Brother or Sister is in dissagreement with another, do not point a finger and say "You are Wrong". In saying this you are saying that you are right. Rights are things that are imposed with fear and intimidation."

I think it's alright to say to one that he or she is wrong, provided that we avoid all ridicule and harsh words when saying this and provided we present the evidence for our statement and avoid pride and arrogance.

I totally agree with you in the rest of your statement that "Rather speak to them with love and gentleness in your hearts, as you would a child. A seeker may well be wise in the world but, they are but Babes in Islam. Feed them Milk as would a loving Parent and one day they will eat meat. Feed them Meat at the beggining and they may wither and die in their search."

I once had wrong opinions about certain matters, and I'm very grateful to those who spoke to me and have shown me my mistakes in a kind way and with humbleness.

Take care my friend, and may we meet in Paradise -God willing-.

I ask Allah the Merciful to forgive us our sins and admit us to Paradise.

Aameen.

Best regards,

Bluegazer

Wassalamu Alaikum

hafz

Masha-allah brother Ibrahim, we have alot to learn from you from your experience in life.I ask you for forgiveness in this matter ,Masha-allah from what you've written I can see you've understood more then some of us born as muslims.

imparted to me, hath Time etiquette,
Shown me, it has, the flaws of intellect.
As my knowledge increases by the day,
Awareness of my ignorance doth amplify.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
W'Asalaam Alaykum

I shall therefore move on and find myself a teacher with whom I can speak to face to face, one whom I will know is learned and Imam.

I agree with u. It is better than u find an imam to teach u. That will benefit u.